Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Thanks for the advice and prodding, guys...with a Groups only approach in mind, I may have to give Facebook another thought.
    Just to let you know. My Rare King group on Friday gave away in a contest: A lettered Revival, Original Dark Tower published art from the comics, 2 signed King books, 2 Sleeping Beauty gifts, A Dark Regions Mystery King box, A PS Stand Artist, a custom piece of art to YOUR specifications for the lettered Revival by artist Francois, A letterpress Revival portfolio, A Night Shift CD ARC and much more. We do contests ALL THE TIME. Near 3000 members and over 300 daily active. Its a pretty cool spot. This site and there is where I spend my time
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    And RE: Facebook: The big advantage is definitely the ease of posting photos. I still can't figure out how to do that here. Yep- that's on me, I know.
    It's actually pretty simple and Br!an posted how to do it someplace.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    And RE: Facebook: The big advantage is definitely the ease of posting photos. I still can't figure out how to do that here. Yep- that's on me, I know.
    It's actually pretty simple and Br!an posted how to do it someplace.
    swintek is aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hallelujah! Man, I love clarity these days. Now, if you can do the same with posting pictures in under 5 clicks...
    There are two ways to post photos. Either upload the photo to a web site that hosts photos and link to the photo with the icon, or you can upload to the site server in the Gallery.

To upload to the site server: Click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Reputation sent!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Here's a weird long-shot (just in case): Anyone know a collector or dealer who may be interested in a bunch of Mondo classic monster movie poster prints?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please let me know if interested or have questions. All firsts are signed.
    Children of the Night, Summer Sketches, and Hollow Man are the more rare editions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

[repost from the Suntup thread]

I'm selling my collection of Suntup numbered editions. Please get in touch if you're interested in one or more of the books listed below.

Some points to note:
    - All books are number #158
    - All books are new and unread
    - All swag (bookmarks, art prints, envelopes) is included
    - Original shipping boxes are included
    - I am open to offers if you're interested in multiple books.
    - Fixed fee of $25 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

With that out of the way, here are the books:

- Misery (with "Annie" remarque, penguin and paperweight) - $5,500
    - The Haunting of Hill House (with planchette) - $850
    - Horns (with portfolio and paperweight) - $875
    - Rosemary's Baby (with "O" and "E" scrabble tiles) - $700
    - The Road - $750
    - Brother - $200
    - I Am Legend - $650
    - The Time Machine - $425
    - The Invisible Man - $425
    - The War of the Worlds - $525
    - Red Dragon - $950
    - Fahrenheit 451 -$700 SOLD (listing sale price here as a reference)

- Full H.G. Wells set - $1,295 ($80 off)

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    If you are on Facebook and like Centipede Press, come join our group - just search Centipede Press Collectors Group.
    Cheers!
    As a Centipede fanboy myself, it's groups like that that almost make me rethink joining Facebook. Almost. I wish Twitter could figure out how to do something similar.
    I have no other social media accounts whatsoever but I finally started a Facebook account (under a slight pseudonym) in order to join the Centipede Press group. I'll probably join a King group and the Suntup group and that's it. I have no desire to partake in the cesspool that is FB but there does seem to be a lot going on there book-wise and with the creation of a Centipede group I finally caved. It's also really easy to post pics there which is a nice feature. Can't say how it compares to Twitter...
    It's possible it's been suggested - but I would definitely recommend using Firefox's new Container plug-in when visiting Facebook. It restricts how Facebook interacts with all of your other internet doings. Facebook has its fingers in EVERYTHING and even accessing their site in Private Mode doesn't stop them.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Suntup Brother ARC.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st/1st flatsigned:
    Speaks The Nightbird
    The Queen of Bedlam
    all by Robert McCammon.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I AM LEGEND - $625. Shipped to U.S P.P F.F. ships international at cost. (I paid $766 direct from Suntup) delivered to you upon arrival.

KNOWING DARKNESS: Artist Inspired by Stephen King. $400 OBO shipped to U.S.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Removed sold books and took $25 off each of the remaining titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    [repost from the Suntup thread]

I'm selling my collection of Suntup numbered editions. Please get in touch if you're interested in one or more of the books listed below.

Some points to note:
    - Fixed fee of $30 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

- Horns (with portfolio and paperweight) - $850
    - Rosemary's Baby (with "O" and "E" scrabble tiles) - $675
    - Brother - $185
    - I Am Legend - $625
    - The Invisible Man - $400
    - The War of the Worlds - $500

- Full H.G. Wells set - $875 ($25 off)

Traveler mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those books are gorgeous! Unfortunately, I need to wait a little to cool off the wallet or the lady is gonna kill me.
    I'll keep an eye out for your future offers.

Rosemary's Baby and Brother have sold.

Spoiler:

Some points to note:
    - Fixed fee of $30 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

- I Am Legend - $625

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Rosemary's Baby and Brother have sold.

Spoiler:

Some points to note:

- I Am Legend - $625

Inbox full, Good Sir.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: Locke & Key Artist Portfolio with art by Gabriel Rodriguez.
    PM me if interested.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone have a numbered perdido street station and the scar for a reasonable price?

I have three Suntup books left. Worldwide shipping (with tracking, insurance and signature upon delivery) is now free.

All books are #158 and will be sent to the buyer as soon as I get them myself (unless you buy both Wells books, in which case they'll ship together).

- I Am Legend - $625

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling a few limited and Lettered books

Subterranean Press

The Labyrinth Of The Spirits - Lettered edition $800

Robert McCammon lettered editions:
    The Border $450
    The Five $500
    I travel by Night/ Last Train - matching letter $750
    Bethany's Sin $400
    The Night Boat $400

all in like new condition. F&F plus shipping.

If you have lettered editions that are on my want list please let me know
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

SUNTUP
    The Lottery by Shirley Jackson - 1895$ ( no rights)

Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Limited Set ( all three books) - 600$
    Senlin Ascends 2 Book set - $385

The Border $450
    The Five $500
    Bethany's Sin $400
    The Night Boat $400
    The Swan Song $600
    The Boys Life $1200

PM sent.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

SUNTUP

Subterranean Press

The Border $450
    The Five $500
    Bethany's Sin $400
    The Night Boat $400
    The Swan Song $600
    The Boys Life $1200

Hey guys - I just wanted to point out the following about rights for suntup from the Suntup website.

We cannot track aftermarket sales, but if you choose to sell our most recently announced book, then number or letter rights should transfer to the new owner because rights follow the book. Buyers should be aware of this. A seller can choose to sell without rights, but as a buyer, the rights should be transferred to you, because that is the only way to receive a Matching Pre-Order email for the next book. If rights are not important to you, then it is a non-issue.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good point. I will hold off as Im not giving up the rights, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

SUNTUP

Subterranean Press

The Border $450
    The Five $500
    Bethany's Sin $400
    The Night Boat $400
    The Swan Song $600
    The Boys Life $1200

Hey guys - I just wanted to point out the following about rights for suntup from the Suntup website.

We cannot track aftermarket sales, but if you choose to sell our most recently announced book, then number or letter rights should transfer to the new owner because rights follow the book. Buyers should be aware of this. A seller can choose to sell without rights, but as a buyer, the rights should be transferred to you, because that is the only way to receive a Matching Pre-Order email for the next book. If rights are not important to you, then it is a non-issue.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good point. I will hold off as I'm not giving up the rights, lol.
    Seeing as how the releases are becoming more frequent, you only have like two weeks until the next announcement - if someone was interested now and you didn't trust them to not take the rights you could just wait to ship until after you secure the next pre-order. I personally haven't ever had issues with transferring rights (or not) but at least you don't have to wait too long in this case

EDIT to add: also that's a great price for the 3BP trilogy if anyone's looking! Which would also hold rights to the next Cixin Liu release as stated by Sub Press

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Rosemary’s Baby ARC $250 sold
    Fahrenheit 451 $700 sold
    Prices include shipping in US
    PayPal F&F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-