Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2529

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for A Pilgrimage of Swords published for Subterranean Press.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horns #208 w/matching Art Portfolio $850

Rosemary's Baby #208 $750

I am Legend #208 $750 (ships on release)

P.P F&F
    Shipping of your choice paid by buyer.
    May be open to a couple payments or price on all three.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

For sale are volumes 3-6 of Ian C. Esslemont’s Malazan series, from PS Publishing.

All titles are signed by the author. Books and slipcases are near fine, except Blood and Bone, which has a few marks on the slipcase.

$125 each or $425 for the set, US postage paid.

* Stonewielder - 96/300
    * Orb Sceptre Throne - 125/300
    * Blood & Bone - 21/300
    * Assail - 259/300

Happy to provide additional photos on request.

PM me if interested.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting reasonable offers on individuals or all 5 (#208):

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting reasonable offers on my copy of Suntup's The Road via PM. I'll retain rights to the number.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Horns is SOLD!

BROTHER is SOLD SOLD SOLD

Chance to get at good price and willing to work out a couple payments if need be. Accepting offers on:

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Accepting reasonable offers on my copy of Suntup's The Road via PM. I'll retain rights to the number.
    SOLD
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Bumped- NEW prices

Would love if members here got them. #208s. Willing to work out a couple payments if need be. Ships to the U S.

ROSEMARY'S BABY- $675 Shipped

BROTHER - $225 shipped

I AM LEGEND - $675 shipped when avail.

HORNS PORTFOLIO - $115 shipped

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

George R.R. Martin - A feast for crows 1st/1st signed and inscribed VG condition - $65 shipped (US). PayPal f&f or add 3%

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

BUMP as I posted this right around Christmas. Still available.

Horns by Joe Hill, Signed/Limited, new, with Limited Promotional Art Kit "swag"
    Shipped in original Suntup packaging and padding
    $700 including shipping in the U.S.

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Three Body Problem Lettered:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lettered-Th...ca46%7Ciid%3A1

Not my auction, but I know a lot of people have been looking for this book and I've never seen one for sale. Quite the trilogy and another great production by Subterranean Press.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how high was the seller when they decided on that price.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chrise View Post

Not my auction, but I know a lot of people have been looking for this book and I've never seen one for sale. Quite the trilogy and another great production by Subterranean Press.
    Is this worth the read?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's an incredible read but you have to be patient. Imagine the scale of Hyperion but with actual science. Not trying to scare you off, haha. It really is a great story with an ending that completely rewrites the "Game over, man" phrase.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It's an incredible read but you have to be patient. Imagine the scale of Hyperion but with actual science. Not trying to scare you off, haha. It really is a great story with an ending that completely rewrites the "Game over, man" phrase.
    so being translated doesnt hurt the understanding too much?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Not at all.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That price is for the lettered editions of both first and second volumes.

(also not my auction)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    so being translated doesnt hurt the understanding too much?
    All three books are quite brillianly translated, in my opinion. What’s more, they all have the same tone and writing style, despite the second book being translated by a different author.

Yes, I would say these three books are some of the strongest science fiction writing of the 2010s. The last book suffers from a few too many ideas, in my opinion, but the series is very very strong nevertheless. Well fleshed out characters, too. I was impressed by the first book, but the second book takes the premise to a whole new level. I was blown away.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

That price is for the lettered editions of both first and second volumes.

(also not my auction)

HBJ
    Even for 2 lettered books and rights to the next books this is VERY high mark-up. List price is 750$ for 1 lettered. So $1500 for 2 is a 633% mark up which is a bit high in this price range. I paid a 375% mark up for 9 matching lettered books in the Malazan series. I really really wanted those books so bit the bullet but I do not think I would have done almost twice that mark up. I doubt these particular books will sell at that price despite them being a beautiful production and the story being drowned in praise. However in The Netherlands we have a saying: "price is determined by what a fool would pay for it"
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Yes, even with rights the price is very steep. I wasn’t implying that $9500 was a good price because it’s two volumes and rights. Also, I think the seller is being a bit speculative about what rights will come. While some of the books listed have been kind of announced, I don’t think it’s clear whether rights for these books will hold over to those later ones.

(I hope they do, as I happen to own these editions as well, but it has not yet been confirmed.)

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    [However in The Netherlands we have a saying: "price is determined by what a fool would pay for it"
    Wat de gek ervoor geeft!

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    [However in The Netherlands we have a saying: "price is determined by what a fool would pay for it"
    Wat de gek ervoor geeft!
    Tried my best on conveying it in translation You approve?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, even with rights the price is very steep. I wasn’t implying that $9500 was a good price because it’s two volumes and rights. Also, I think the seller is being a bit speculative about what rights will come. While some of the books listed have been kind of announced, I don’t think it’s clear whether rights for these books will hold over to those later ones.

(I hope they do, as I happen to own these editions as well, but it has not yet been confirmed.)
    Bill is very conservative when it comes to retaining rights. I think if he publishes the books then rights will be retained.

Country
    Country Flag

The pre-order page for the last book states only owners of numbered and lettered editions are able to place their orders for now. Not sure when pre-orders open to public.

Bill is very conservative when it comes to retaining rights. I think if he publishes the books then rights will be retained.
    Within a series, yes, but not necessarily with unrelated books by the same author. For example, he recently announced that owning Death's End (the last in the Cixin Liu series) WOULD give rights to The Redemption of Time (the in-universe novel by BaoShu). But I don't think he's confirmed that rights will hold over to Cixin Liu's Supernova Era. (Or if he did, I missed it).

ETA: I should say I wouldn't normally be this pedantic - publicly, anyway - but the claim of rights is in an eBay listing, which I think shouldn't state emphatically what is only speculative, or even probable.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast