Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Just curious, anyone know what a Lettered Nos4a2 goes for (Sub Press)? I see one is up for bidding, and I'm going to throw in a high bid but don't know what. Thanks!
    I'd say no more than $600
    Are you referring to the numbered? The lettered was $1k at retail.
    No, the Lettered. There are two eBay now for $600 and another one at $455 I believe that's still an active auction. I was offered one for $600 but couldn't follow through with the deal.
    There are two NOS4A2 lettered editions, one from Subterranean Press and one from IDW. The active bidding one is from Subterranean at 455 will go up significantly before it's over, I am absolutely sure. The IDW editions have not been as valuable.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

The only caveat to the currently listed SP edition is the damage. For reference, Camelot is selling a PC version of that lettered for $1750 and the only one up on Abe is priced at $2200. Doesn't mean either will sell for that price, but it's closer to the ballpark than $600 is IMO.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, anyone know what a Lettered Nos4a2 goes for (Sub Press)? I see one is up for bidding, and I'm going to throw in a high bid but don't know what. Thanks!
    I'd say no more than $600
    Are you referring to the numbered? The lettered was $1k at retail.
    No, the Lettered. There are two eBay now for $600 and another one at $455 I believe that's still an active auction. I was offered one for $600 but couldn't follow through with the deal.
    There are two NOS4A2 lettered editions, one from Subterranean Press and one from IDW. The active bidding one is from Subterranean at 455 will go up significantly before it's over, I am absolutely sure. The IDW editions have not been as valuable.
    Gotcha on the two different publishers. JMO but it'd be pretty dumb to pay more than $600 (speaking of the auction) when one is listed at $600. I guess I'll clarify and say I wouldn't pay more then $600 in that situation or probably any other. To each his/her own.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'd agree with LetoAtreides. The SubPress edition sells for more than the IDW edition. It has a curved hook mounted in the traycase, and the book itself is of high quality. I'd guess you would need to pay about $1200. The IDW edition sells for considerably less.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thank you guys! Yeah, I'd say it would go to at least retail and likely 1,200. I wont go over that though. Good luck to anyone interested! 600 is ungodly cheap for that book.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I'd agree with LetoAtreides. The SubPress edition sells for more than the IDW edition. It has a curved hook mounted in the traycase, and the book itself is of high quality. I'd guess you would need to pay about $1200. The IDW edition sells for considerably less.
    My apologies to Leto for coming across like a dick. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired after work. I had the IDW copy stuck in my head for some reason even though the Sub Press edition was brought up several times. Will be interesting to see what the damaged copy goes for.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Shattered Sea trilogy By Joe Abercrombie Lettered, $950
    The Cold Commands/ The Steel Remains Limited set $175
    NOS4A2 Joe Hill IDW Lettered $575
    The Name OF The Wind 1st UK Proof and 1st UK Paperback $300
    ALASTAIR REYNOLDS Revelation Space [signature edition] $210
    F&F Plus Shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

My apologies to Leto for coming across like a dick. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired after work. I had the IDW copy stuck in my head for some reason even though the Sub Press edition was brought up several times. Will be interesting to see what the damaged copy goes for.
    If that damage is enough to knock off a thousand dollars I am ecstatic! Very minimal and likely reversible to some degree with elbow grease.

On a side note I cant believe how cheap Listener lettered is already. I just got one for half retail! Plus it's highly regarded in McCammons library already.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

If that damage is enough to knock off a thousand dollars I am ecstatic! Very minimal and likely reversible to some degree with elbow grease.

On a side note I cant believe how cheap Listener lettered is already. I just got one for half retail! Plus it's highly regarded in McCammons library already.
    That is a nice deal!

My Mood
    Relaxed

That is a nice deal!
    Thanks! I'll be frank, I haven't read it. But the reviews are promising so a deal was too hard to pass on.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

No worries Brian, I didn't feel like you were being a dick.

That is a nice deal!
    Thanks! I'll be frank, I haven't read it. But the reviews are promising so a deal was too hard to pass on.
    I saw that on eBay and couldn't for the life of me understand why someone would sell it for that low just after it shipped, instantly losing half their money.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That is a nice deal!
    I saw that on eBay and couldn't for the life of me understand why someone would sell it for that low just after it shipped, instantly losing half their money.
    Maybe one of the lettered lifers.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies to Leto for coming across like a dick.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

REDUCED PRICES:
    Shattered Sea trilogy By Joe Abercrombie SP Lettered, $900
    The Cold Commands/ The Steel Remains SP Limited set $150
    NOS4A2 Joe Hill IDW Lettered $550
    The Name OF The Wind 1st UK Proof and 1st UK Paperback $300
    ALASTAIR REYNOLDS Revelation Space [signature edition] $200
    THEMIS FILES TRILOGY Sylvain Neuvel - UK Signed Limited Matching Numbered Set $130
    R. J. Barker - Blood of Assassins / Age of Assassins - Signed LTD Matching set $150
    Linnea Hartsuyker - The Half Drowned King & The Sea Queen Signed & Numbered matching set -$115
    Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary K. Wolf - Signed - Limited - Centipede Press $80

F&F Plus Shipping
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale :

$350 Shipped (PP gift)

Nos4a2
    Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition
    With slipcase from Subterranean Press
    Book and slipcase in Fine condition.

I'll also throw in a Nos4a2 license plate and the Skelton Candy Cane "Key".

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Robert McCammon: Swan Song - lettered
    Subterranean Press
    Unread - mint
    €575 (roughly $675)
    shipping world-wide included

sk

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Wanted: Bird Box first edition (preferably F/F or close). Thanks.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have found that I have an extra copy of The Hobbit, Folio Society, leatherbound, slipcased, Numbered _ of 1750(can't recall the number at the moment).

The book and slipcase both would grade nearfine plus. The leather and silk that they used does not lend itself to fine or very fine grade.

The book is likely unread, and was described that way when I purchased it.

I would like $380 for it, that will also cover Priority Shipping in the US, and extra $35 for overseas shipping.

~Mark

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
    City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
    Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.

That NOS4A2 sold for $740, color me surprised. $260 less than price at initial retail sale.

My Mood
    Relaxed

That NOS4A2 sold for $740, color me surprised. $260 less than price at initial retail sale.
    Color me surprised too! That was a steal in my opinion, I was prepared for much more.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Relaxed

Also after one of my eBay auctions ends at the end of the month, I am looking for at least one Subterranean/Cemetery Dance lettered copy on my list of wants. It's a large auction, so won't shy away from any price demanded of me.

Subterranean Press
    Snow Crash
    Blood's a Rover
    Altered Carbon & Broken Angels
    Cemetery of Forgotten Books

Cemetery Dance
    The Passage trilogy

THANKS for any leads, they are much appreciated!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Color me surprised too! That was a steal in my opinion, I was prepared for much more.
    Me too. The traycase had some condition problems, but the book looked okay. The buyer got a good deal, in my opinion.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Relaxed

Me too. The traycase had some condition problems, but the book looked okay. The buyer got a good deal, in my opinion.
    Thanks, I was definitely lucky. Will be here Monday, so excited!!!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast