Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a US Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 1/1 either 1st or 2nd state. Every one I have found has been 700+ and in VG- condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anyone interested in The CD signed limited of Koontz's Fear Nothing and Seize the Night? Both are unread with very minor shelfwear. FN has a page that's trimmed improperly. Other than that both are in great shape. Taking offers if you're interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale:

Dan Simmons
    Ilium and Olympos S/L (they are in F/F condition, never read and from a pet/smoke free home)

Asking $175 PP Gift or add 4% PP standard (free shipping in the US)

Best offers will be considered

PM me for payment info or with any questions.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale:

Dan Simmons
    The Song of Kali
    Earthling Press
    20th anniversary edition
    S/L in slipcase
    Fine condition

PM me with offers.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing S/L Oversized Deluxe Traycased Edition of Fearie Tales.

Synopsis (taken from PS Publishing website):

In 1884 Margaret Hunt's translation of the Brothers Grimm's Kinder und Hausmärchen was published as Grimm's Household Tales - and since that day those stories have inspired writers, artists, poets, songwriters, playwrights and movie-makers the world over. Now, following in the grand tradition of the Brothers Jacob and Wilhelm, some of today's finest fantasy and horror writers have created their own brand-new fairy tales-but with a decidedly darker twist. Fearie Tales is a fantastical mix of spellbinding retellings of classic stories such as 'Cinderella', 'Rapunzel', 'Hansel and Gretel' and 'Rumpelstiltskin', amongst others, along with unsettling tales inspired by other childhood classics, all interspersed with the sources of their inspiration: the timeless stories first collected by the Brothers Grimm. But be warned: this stunning volume of frightening fables is definitely not suitable for children.

In new and unread condition.

Illustrated by Alan Lee (The conceptual artist for both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogy movies).

Limited to only 200 signed copies. **** This is copy # 1 ****

Please PM me with serious offers only. I will consider a trade.

I have attached some photos below...

Any questions, please ask!

Many thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Tim Lebbon starter kit:

Three paperbacks are signed editions and a series so only sold as a set. Numbers aren't matched. Only other edition was lettered metal traycases. After the War is a S/L from Subterranean. Signed uncorrected proof with the publisher's letter to one John Reitan (of TDT). Four signed paperbacks. $15 for the set, $15 for After the War, $30 for the signed proof, $20 for all four paperbacks. $70 for the lot. This is a bargain.

Five signed Brian Keene paperbacks. Some of these are "author's preferred text" editions that are only available as crazy expensive hardcovers or e-books. These were not signed originally. They are (flat)signed now. Mark Sieber of horrordrive-in.com and a CD contributor took them to a signing for me. I mention this because Keene's signature is...ah...less than legible. I invested too much in these to separate or give away. $50 + shipping. That's still cheaper than issue price for unsigned books.

A mixed bag of my doubles etc.

More than Midnight S/L. CD - $15. Book is F, DJ F-.
    Killercon S/L, Thunderstorm Books, #80/100 - $25. Unread
    By Bizzare Hands Rides Again S/L. DJ F, book has the tiniest of tiny spine leans. $20
    Do-Overs and Detours S/L paperback. Great stories. $10. $5 with if you get something else.
    Alice Walks, Centipede. This is the unsigned edition. F/F. $15.
    Rama Revealed ARC. VG. $10

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cleaning the shelves. Can send photos by request. Make me offers

Rediscovery - Marion zimmer Bradley - SIGNED 1st

Ancillary mercy - Ann leckie - proof

Gone girl - Gillian Flynn - proof

Harlan coben - caught - signed 1st

Michael Connelly - lost light - signed 1st

Terry brooks - the elf queen of shannara- signed /dated 3rd printing

Rogus - signed by Joe Abercrombie and Patrick rothfuss

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Any interest in an Sub. Press signed limited edition of Shadow of the Wind by Carloes Ruiz Zafon? $150 obo.
    I was never able to complete the set.
    sold.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Clearing out a few items. Photos available on request. Prices include shipping to the U.S. All books in new condition.

Intro to Alien Invasion, 2015 signed CD edition, on bookplate. Limited to 400 copies and signed by authors Owen King (Stephen's son) and Mark Jude Poirier and illustrator Nancy Ahn. New, $20

Invisible Fences by Norman Prentiss, 2015 signed CD trade PB. New, $12

The Narrator by Norman Prentiss, 2014 signed CD trade PB. New, $12 (both for $20)

The Straw Men by Michael Marshall, signed 10th anniversary edition published by Cemetery Dance in 2015. #196/774 New, $25

All three books of the Maelstrom V set published by Thunderstorm Books, $120
    • King of the Bastards, #145/260, signed by authors Brian Keene and Steven Shrewsbury
    • Apocrypha, #145/260, signed by author Brian Keene
    • Hag, #145/260, signed by author John Goodrich, cover artist H. Wayne Miller and Laird Barron, who wrote the intro

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in a Subterranean Press S/L copy of Dan Simmons The Terror (It is in fine/unread condition)?

If anyone is interested please PM me with offers.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an unsigned first edition of The Fall of Hyperion. Signed is OK too if priced fairly.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lettered edition of Travel by Night (Robert McCammon) for $450. Gives you the rights to the rest of the series - book 2 just announced by Sub Press. This is a 26 not 52 lettered series.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am trying to judge the value of, and interest in, a couple items.

The Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss first printing F/F (unread mint copy) face in the leaves jacket

The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis this is a clean ex library copy with minimal stamps (stamp on top page edge and to endpaper and some tape residue to the boards. it was maybe read once or twice. I am checking on this one since I believe the hardcover first printing was around 900 copies.

Thanks, Ken

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    I am trying to judge the value of, and interest in, a couple items.

The Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss first printing F/F (unread mint copy) face in the leaves jacket

The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis this is a clean ex library copy with minimal stamps (stamp on top page edge and to endpaper and some tape residue to the boards. it was maybe read once or twice. I am checking on this one since I believe the hardcover first printing was around 900 copies.

Thanks, Ken
    Hi Ken, hope all is well

I would guess NOTW F/F is around 180 - $200

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My first time over here in these neck of the woods. Thanks again Sharki for the link. A very good friend/mentor of mine is selling off 99% of his collection and asked that I get the word out about the following authors he has for sell. If anyone is interested, PM me please. I've purchased many a book from him and he's top shelf as well as the stuff he sells. Any problems, he will make right. The authors as follows as well as a ton of CD books are up for grabs.

Dick rancis
    John sandford
    Peter Straub
    Ray Garton
    Jack Ketchum
    Clive Cussler
    Clive Barker

Country
    Country Flag

I have ARC copy of creature by John Saul in G condition

If someone want it for free (just pay shipping) pm me

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I have 51 Hardy Boys books from the 70's. GREAT shape and even got the collector Detective Handbook (which was near impossible to find. lol) Always planned on giving them to my son someday.. but alas my wife and I are not able to have kids at this time.... any interest out there? I can tell you that it lit my reading fire... great thing if you want to get your kids into reading Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have $500 burning a hole in their pockets and are a big fan of Superman and Batman?

http://anotheruniverse.co/products/8...4-82b2854a2660

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Anyone have $500 burning a hole in their pockets and are a big fan of Superman and Batman?

That is cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

That is cool!
    it is and limited to 150 - I just couldn't drop that money on a movie photo book - but another nice edition from Titan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey guys, I have 51 Hardy Boys books from the 70's. GREAT shape and even got the collector Detective Handbook (which was near impossible to find. lol) Always planned on giving them to my son someday.. but alas my wife and I are not able to have kids at this time.... any interest out there? I can tell you that it lit my reading fire... great thing if you want to get your kids into reading Thanks
    Good stuff, Kris! Read 'em as well back in the day .

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra signed copy of Justin Cronin "city of mirrors" proof from Thursday event. Lined and dated.

Pm me for photos

$120 free us shipping

Country
    Country Flag

My wife is cleaning the house so I decided to help her.
    These are for sale. I'm open to offers as I didn't thought about prices yet

Signed limited

Proofs

First edition - unsigned

First editions - signed

Signed - not first edition

Country
    Country Flag

Gone girl and Rosie project proofs on hold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast