Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Brandon Sanderson is doing a pre-sale for anyone that wants a personalized copy of The Bands of Mourning.

Tier One, $28: Just the book, Signed and Numbered
    Tier Two, $33: Signed, Numbered, and Personalized
    Tier Three, $48: More Extravagant Requests

The cost over $28 is being donated to Waygate (i.e., for tier two $28 is for book and $5 is donated to Waygate).

http://brandonsanderson.com/the-band...bered-edition/

Very cool thanks for the info!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Buy my useless shit:

Gorman & Chizmar - Brothers, NF+/F-. $10
    Peter Crowther - Cold Comforts S/L. $10
    Bill Pronzini - Kinsmen, $5
    Bentley Little - The Revelation, signed, PC. $10
    Del James - The Language of Fear, signed, no DJ. FREE if you buy something
    Terry Brooks - Running with the Demon, signed, PC, no DJ. FREE if you buy something
    Fangoria - $5. 2 crunched corners
    Michael Koryta - The Prophet signed, PC. $10
    Mick Garris - Salome, signed, PC. $5

This was from my Cemetery Dance grab bag. I also have a water damaged Little Book of whatever the fuck by Ketchum. NEVER. AGAIN.

Little & Brooks are on hold, everything else is gone.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

China Mieville's Perdido Street Station and The Scar. Both Uk first hardcovers. Plus a Uk ARC of Perdido.
    $300 shipped.

Also The Tain by Mieville. PS Publishing HC. $175.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We'll have a couple of things coming up on eBay this week that may be of interest to readers here. As always, feel free to drop me a PM if interested.

Stephen Jones, ed.
    WEIRDER SHADOWS OVER INNSMOUTH
    Fedogan & Bremer, 2013.
    First edition, trade state. A fine, unread copy in fine jacket, with multiple signatures, including Jones, illustrator Randy Broeker, Brian Lumley, Kim Newman, Reggie Oliver, and more.

Ian Whates, ed.
    LEGENDS: Stories in Honor or David Gemmell
    NewCon Press, 2013.
    First edition, limited state, #28/150 numbered copies signed by all contributors, including Joe Abercrombie, Tanith Lee, Storm Constantine and more. In addition, many of the contributors--including Abercrombie and Lee--have also signed at their stories. A fine copy in fine jacket, long OP.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Well, not exactly a fit, but as I do read ebooks on mine:

This is an iPad 2, new in box and still sealed. My wife received it as a gift, and really has no use for it as she is a phone girl all the way. Here are the specs:

Market on these is in the $220 range; if anyone here is interested it's available at $200 which includes secure shipping to any US address. Overseas, we can work something out.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maelstrom set from thunderstorm press: Brian Keene - A conspiracy of One, Alone. John Urbancik - Once Upon a Time in Midnight. All 3 books in fine condition. $100 for the set.

James Herbert - The Fog, 48. $60 each. Centipede Press. Both unread and fine.

Rex Miller - Slob. Read once. $50. Fine -.

Arthur C Clarke - Rama Revealed. Proof. VG+. $20.

Offers accepted. On sale until Monday.

Complete TPB set of The Preacher by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. All 9 volumes. Complete story. $75 shipped.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for UK 1/1 of Heros & Best served cold from Abercrombie
    let me know!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Brandon Sanderson proofs/ARC. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Passage and The Twelve by Justin Cronin. Cemetery Dance signed limiteds.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I'm planning a cross country move, and have to cut some book weight to keep down the costs. So in the next few weeks I'm going to list some deeply discounted books. Just the cost, plus $4 for media mail shipping, starting with the following:

Stephen King Companion, signed by George Behm - $10
    Intro to Alien Invasion, signed by Owen King and the artists on CDs bookplate - $10
    A Simple Plan s/l and The Ruins s/l by Scott Smith, from CD - these are matching numbers - $10 each or both for $15 (these are in storage, so give me a week or so to get them out)

More to come

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    I'm planning a cross country move, and have to cut some book weight to keep down the costs. So in the next few weeks I'm going to list some deeply discounted books. Just the cost, plus $4 for media mail shipping, starting with the following:

Intro to Alien Invasion, signed by Owen King and the artists on CDs bookplate - $10
    A Simple Plan s/l and The Ruins s/l by Scott Smith, from CD - these are matching numbers - $10 each or both for $15 (these are in storage, so give me a week or so to get them out)

More to come
    On second thought, I'm just going to give these away for free, with the recipient paying only $4 in shipping. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent!

More to come
    On second thought, I'm just going to give these away for free, with the recipient paying only $4 in shipping. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Prepping tonight's auctions; here's a preview in case anyone is interested before I post.

It's Dan Simmons Night!

THE HOLLOW MAN HC/DJ 1st/1st, Signed/Inscribed, dated month prior to official publication date.
    ENDYMION, HC/DJ 1st/1st, Signed/Inscribed
    CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT, HC/DJ 1st/1st, Signed/Inscribed, dated year of publication.
    BLACK HILLS, HC/DJ 1st/1st, Signed, NOT inscribed, dated year of publication
    PRAYERS TO BROKEN STONES, HC/DJ 1st/1st trade state, Signed/Inscribed/Dated.

None of these are perfect; most are VG+ and a couple VG, all will be open auctions with low starting bids. PM with any inquiries or have a look at the listings tonight.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am in the market for a lettered Silence of The Lambs. Will go to Sub Press, but if anyone has buyer's remorse, am happy to receive an email. Would also like signed copies of the other books in the series. Paulhalucha@gmail.com.

Any interest in a "signed" copy of The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket. This is the "Rare"edition with slipcase?
    I say "signed" because Daniel Handler doesn't really really sign the Snicket books because at the signings he claims to be Snicket's representative. He embossed them and dated them.

I also have a first/first of the regular original book. But it has a former owner's name written on the first page and it has a few bumps. Not a bad copy though.

Any Orson Scott Card collectors out there?

All VG+ copies: tight and straight, but showing light wear to the edges and to the wraps. $25 for the set + $4.00 US shipping.

Selling a couple of cool rarities I purchased from Gauntlet Press from one of their "E-list" specials not long ago:

Galaxy Science Fiction from Feb 1951, first appearance of "The Fireman" (Fahrenheit 451), signed on the cover by Ray Bradbury
    I Am Legend, first hardcover edition, signed on the title page by Richard Matheson

If interested, I will send pics by e-mail. 250 each.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a copy of the deluxe slipcased 20th Century Ghosts S/L they're looking to sell? I'm in the market
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Shivers 3, 4 & 5 from CD if anyone has copies they are looking to sell. Looking to fill in the gaps in my collection.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Fine Signed Lettered copy of Submerged by Thomas F. Monteleone (Letter 'O') PM with an offer if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

More free books - $4 media mail shipping, international actual cost.

Cemetery Dance ARCs of:
    The Terrestrial Hell by Kevin Quigley
    The Doll by Daphne du Maurier
    The People Next Door by Christopher Ransom
    December Park by Ronald Malfi
    The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent

Also, if anyone is interested in a s/l World War Z, with slipcase, I can be easily persuaded to sell. PM me with any offers.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil gaiman - The ocean at the end of the lane S/L morrow - $140 free US shipping

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

More free books - $4 media mail shipping, international actual cost.

Cemetery Dance ARCs of:
    The Terrestrial Hell by Kevin Quigley
    The Doll by Daphne du Maurier
    The People Next Door by Christopher Ransom
    December Park by Ronald Malfi
    The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent
    PM Sent!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast