Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Searching for signed Elmore Leonard books - Raylan, Pronto, or When The Women Come Out to Dance. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    What do you think Legends II S/L is worth?
    I'm not sure if you've already found any data, but the last auction style listing I know went for £235 in, I think, August-September or thereabouts? Personally, I bailed out of that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys, another Cronin question. Sorry.. and thanks in advance. The CD editions... are they well done? Anyone have matching numbers? thansk!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Guys, another Cronin question. Sorry.. and thanks in advance. The CD editions... are they well done? Anyone have matching numbers? thansk!
    The quality of the CD editions is the same as their typical oversized signed limited books. If you have any of these, it's the same. There is no slipcase, but it seems to me that I have one that came from another book. Yes, I have matching numbers and plan on getting the third book to match.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The quality of the CD editions is the same as their typical oversized signed limited books. If you have any of these, it's the same. There is no slipcase, but it seems to me that I have one that came from another book. Yes, I have matching numbers and plan on getting the third book to match.
    I would like to find a set. Found one on Ebay for $235US... with an offer... what are they worth ya think?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't followed the prices enough to know. The Twelve signed limited seems easy to find, but The Passage is a little more difficult. To have them match is probably what will push the price up a bit. If I had to throw out a number I think that The Passage is around $150 give or take $25. With The Twelve at retail ($75), that puts $235 in the ballpark.

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't followed the prices enough to know. The Twelve signed limited seems easy to find, but The Passage is a little more difficult. To have them match is probably what will push the price up a bit. If I had to throw out a number I think that The Passage is around $150 give or take $25. With The Twelve at retail ($75), that puts $235 in the ballpark.
    Perfect! Thanks mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anyone interested In a signed set of Jeff VanderMeer's Southern Reach Trilogy? All three books. All ARCs. All signed. Annihilation, Authority, and Acceptance.

Taking offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Searching for signed Elmore Leonard books - Raylan, Pronto, or When The Women Come Out to Dance. Thanks.
    I will check the local book dealer in his hometown, I stop in there often and bought alot of book's from him. Very good prices,couple week's ago bought a decent Stand 1st/1st $15. I went to the estate sale they had after he passed, it was crazy with people but no good book buy's. What would be a reasonable price for you on these book's, I'll pick up if they have any?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I will check the local book dealer in his hometown, I stop in there often and bought alot of book's from him. Very good prices,couple week's ago bought a decent Stand 1st/1st $15. I went to the estate sale they had after he passed, it was crazy with people but no good book buy's. What would be a reasonable price for you on these book's, I'll pick up if they have any?
    Thank you!!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing has 6 copies of the deluxe edition of Ellison Wonderland back in stock.

We are pleased to inform you that Ellison Wonderland [Slipcased Hardcover] by Harlan Ellison - CHOOSE YOUR EDITION : Signed JHC Slipcase + Extra book ltd to 200 copies, is now back in stock and available for you to purchase. To view the product please click on the following link http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/ellison-wonderland-slipcased-hardcover-by-harlan-ellison-2704-p.asp.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What Dan said.
    CD, or someone, found a slipcase that fit the first book, so some of us bought one. I'd like a slipcase for the second book.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What Dan said.
    CD, or someone, found a slipcase that fit the first book, so some of us bought one. I'd like a slipcase for the second book.

The Very Best of Best New Horror fits almost perfectly and about matches the CD one for The Passage. Probably even better if DJ covered. I just e-mailed the guy at Earthling and asked if he had any extra slipcases.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some non-King stuff! Email me at miamiheat@aol.com if interested.

Ray Bradbury (Constance Rattigan trilogy):

• Death Is a Lonely Business (Leather-bound signed First Edition Library version with publisher letter)
    • A Graveyard for Lunatics (signed uncorrected proof – has some review marking/writing in book, otherwise FN)
    • Let’s All Kill Constance (signed 1st edition/1st printing)

• Ray Bradbury: R is for Rocket S/L #183
    • Ray Bradbury:S is for Space #91.

Others:
    • Richard Matheson: Collected Stories Richard Matheson 1989 Dream/Press S/L VF #172/400 in slipcase
    • Noir Richard Matheson 1997 G & G Press S/L VF+ #186/500 in slipcase (scuff on one edge of slipcase)
    • Hunger and Thirst Richard Matheson 2000 Gauntlet Press S/L VF+ Lettered GG/52 in traycase with signed CD (scratch on top edge of traycase)
    • Darker Places Richard Matheson 2004 Gauntlet Press S/L VF+ Lettered U/52 in traycase with signed manuscript page copy
    • Off Beat: Uncollected Stories Richard Matheson 2002 Subterranean Press S/L VF+ #277/750 signed by Matheson and William F. Nolan
    • The October Country Ray Bradbury 1970 Knopf VG Flatsigned by Bradbury
    • The Top of the Volcano Harlan Ellison 2014 Subterranean Press Uncorrected Proof VF+
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What Dan said.

The Very Best of Best New Horror fits almost perfectly and about matches the CD one for The Passage. Probably even better if DJ covered. I just e-mailed the guy at Earthling and asked if he had any extra slipcases.
    Would you let us know?. I bet there is a bunch of us looking for slipcase for The Twelve.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That didn't come out right. I meant I e-mailed Paul Miller (earthlingpub@yahoo.com) and asked him if they had extras when the book came out, not that I just (as a time frame) e-mailed him. I think it was $25.00. Sorry for the confusion. He is very nice to deal with.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That didn't come out right. I meant I e-mailed Paul Miller (earthlingpub@yahoo.com) and asked him if they had extras when the book came out, not that I just (as a time frame) e-mailed him. I think it was $25.00. Sorry for the confusion. He is very nice to deal with.
    Appreciate the additional info. Will get in touch with Paul.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in need of a CD S/L The Passage.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Try Ebay? I was really lucky.. got a perfect F/F matching set for $185 shipped!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Try Ebay? I was really lucky.. got a perfect F/F matching set for $185 shipped!!!
    Yeah, I think I was looking at that or one like it and I ended up missing it. I have The Twelve but I guess I could get a set and sell the orphan. Right now the only Passage is $300 that I see.

Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky... I guess CD is talking about doing a nice slipcase for the set when they have it done too Good luck Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Appreciate the additional info. Will get in touch with Paul.
    Yes, thank you, Lurker.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

That is a great price. Only slightly over list.

Country
    Country Flag

That is a great price. Only slightly over list.
    There were some at list or lower before Christmas but I was a slacker!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brandon Sanderson is doing a pre-sale for anyone that wants a personalized copy of The Bands of Mourning.

Tier One, $28: Just the book, Signed and Numbered
    Tier Two, $33: Signed, Numbered, and Personalized
    Tier Three, $48: More Extravagant Requests

The cost over $28 is being donated to Waygate (i.e., for tier two $28 is for book and $5 is donated to Waygate).

http://brandonsanderson.com/the-band...bered-edition/
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast