Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I have extra signed copy of Justin Cronin "city of mirrors" proof from Thursday event. Lined and dated.

Pm me for photos

$120 free us shipping
    SOLD

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gone girl and Rosie project proofs on hold
    Rosie Project proof sold.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have another item I am trying to figure a value for and judge interest in. It's a first edition first printing of Robert A. Heinlein's Stranger In A Strange Land it is an ex-library copy in pretty poor condition but the first issue dust jacket is in really nice shape, other than some fading to the spine, as it was in a heavy duty jacket protector.

I can email pics.

thanks, Ken

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following mismatched numbers from my CD Novella Series if some is needing to match their number and wants to trade me back theirs. I'm looking for #81 but the number you trade me doesn't matter if one of my numbers will match your set.
    PM if in need. Thanks!

#1 The Wilds #46
    #2 Spree #31
    #3 411 #107
    #4 Right to Life #206
    #5 Lynch #303
    #6 The Winchester Horror #234
    #7 Operator B. #211
    #8 Purity #145
    #9 Demons #122
    #10 Bonnie Winter #436
    #11 Cast in Dark Waters #380
    #12 Roll Them Bones #335
    #13 Cold River #147

Country
    Country Flag

Gone girl and Rosie project proofs on hold
    Rosie Project proof sold.
    Gone Girl proof SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Selling CDs s/l of World War Z ($60, comes with slipcase) and Gone Girl ($90). Pp gift. Includes domestic shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Default Tonight, Again

Subpress Letter "Z" of Tonight, Again by Clive Barker available. $400 Includes shipping in the US.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra signed 1st/1st (Fine book, NF jacket) of Justin Cronin's The Twelve from last week's event in Alabama. While I'd prefer to trade for something cool that I don't already have, I'd also sell at a good price to a member here.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default White Noise Press Chaps

I'm looking to purchase a matching numbered set of these from the beginning with the rights to the same number moving forward. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have three Sub Press McCammon signed/limiteds for sale - Bethany's Sin, The Night Boat and Baal. All in mint/unread condition. US$180 + shipping from Australia, for all three.
    Lincoln.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm looking to purchase a matching numbered set of these from the beginning with the rights to the same number moving forward. Thanks!
    Don't blame you a bit...I wish I'd done the same. Outstanding production qualities, just terrific.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Don't blame you a bit...I wish I'd done the same. Outstanding production qualities, just terrific.
    That's what I've heard so I emailed Keith and he got back to me right away. He told me that initially he didn't assign numbers to buyers so he seriously doubts anyone has a full matching numbered set. He offered me a matching number of the latest two that he's done plus the same number moving forward. Not sure if I'll try to hard to hunt down the rest and probably will be damn near impossible to get them to match my number. Depends on the price also as it's a side collection that I'm not looking at dumping a lot of money into. Sai King and his minions pretty much get most of my paycheck as it is! LOL.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Jack Vance

THE HOUSE ON LILY STREET
    and
    THE VIEW FROM CHICKWEED'S WINDOW

The Vance Integral Edition, 2002.
    Volume 11 in the series, reprinting two suspense novels originally published by Underwood-Miller. This copy is in the "Reader's Edition" binding and has been signed by Jack Vance to the title page, one of a very few standalone volumes from the series signed by Jack, and the only copy of this one that we've seen or heard of. A fine copy, sans jacket as issued.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

...and the price on the Vance? ^^^

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Sorry! Getting old.
    Asking $150 OBO. If you're in the US, price includes Priority Mail shipping.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any idea to value of a 1st/1st Hyperion flatsigned by Simmons?

A few titles of potential interest to Bradbury collectors:

A PLEASURE TO BURN (Fine in fine jacket with trace edgewear, HC/DJ), $10
    COLLECTED STORIES OF RAY BRADBURY, CRITICAL EDITION, Volume 1 (as above) $35
    THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN (Subterranean Press edition, first printing, F/F) $50
    SUMMER MORNING, SUMMER NIGHT (Subterranean Press 1st US, HC/DJ, NF/NF) $50

We also have a number of signed items, so if you're looking to fill a hole, drop me a note.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Best price on ABE is $225. If I were selling a F/F copy now, I would ask $250.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Best price on ABE is $225. If I were selling a F/F copy now, I would ask $250.
    Thanks man

Sorry for the duplication: just posted this on the Joe Hill thread, but then thought it'd be just as home here on this thread, so...

A long shot, but...if anyone picked up the signed/limited Christmasland mug from Skeleton Crew and would like to flip it for, say, a 50% return -- $30 for $20 mug -- please let me know. I passed on it @ pre-order, and am now kicking myself for it.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Cemetery Dance Books For Sale. Hardcover and ARCs.

$6 Each. OR 3 for $15 Paperback ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies).

$5 Each Unsigned Trade Copies.

$10 Each Signed Copies.

$20 Each Signed Copies.

$27.50 Each OR $50 for 2, Signed Copies.

Thanks for looking!

Tommy

EDIT: The Horror Hall of Fame ARC and Singed Copy SOLD
    Last Exit for the Lost SOLD
    Femme, Kinsmen ARCs, Femme, Kinsmen, Pork Pie Hat unsigned Trade Copies SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following duplicate chaps from White Noise Press for sale or trade if you need the number: There's a Bluebird in My Heart by Gary McMahon #85 and The Algernon Effect by Gene O'Neill #62. Will accept any fair offer via PM. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have the following duplicate chaps from White Noise Press for sale or trade if you need the number: There's a Bluebird in My Heart by Gary McMahon #85 and The Algernon Effect by Gene O'Neill #62. Will accept any fair offer via PM. Thanks!
    PM sent.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy of Joe Hills Pop Art they would be willing to part with for some cash, a trade for signed Stephen King books, or a combo of both?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to sell a large proportion of my non-King books, most my PS collection (not King or Hill) and if need be my King S/Ls (possibly some of my Lettereds) and gift editions as a last resort.

I will over the day post picures of books for sale! If interested please make me reasonable offers - BTW the books are in the UK. I will give descriptions of individual books and photos on request.

Dean Koontz - S/L collection and some lettereds - False Memory is a PC Lettered. The others are actual lettereds. All are in fine or near fine condition apart from Strange Highways which has wear and small tears to the DJ and is very good.

The Good Guy and The Darkest Evening Of The Year Lettereds - Beautiful productions from Charnel House.

PS Postscripts anthologies and other PS deluxe editions - majority signed and lettered subscription copies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast