Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Does anybody have an extra Subterranean Press Ready Player One dust jacket in 'as new' condition (not necessarily unfolded, just no rubbing)?
    Did you try emailing bill at subpress?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Does anybody have an extra Subterranean Press Ready Player One dust jacket in 'as new' condition (not necessarily unfolded, just no rubbing)?
    Did you try emailing bill at subpress?
    I did, but I figured I would post here too. I'm crossing my fingers!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so I had e-mailed subterranean Press asking if they had any replacement Ready Player One dust jackets that I could purchase - just as a long shot, not really expecting anything - and they got back to me right away and said yes, and asked for my shipping address. I got a shipping notice within an hour of that exchange. A huge thank you to Josh and everybody over at Subterranean Press for being so helpful and generous! Outstanding!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Great to hear! l
    Wow, so I had e-mailed subterranean Press asking if they had any replacement Ready Player One dust jackets that I could purchase - just as a long shot, not really expecting anything - and they got back to me right away and said yes, and asked for my shipping address. I got a shipping notice within an hour of that exchange. A huge thank you to Josh and everybody over at Subterranean Press for being so helpful and generous! Outstanding!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wanted : subPress Lettered Knight Of Seven Kingdom.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: T.E.D. Klein - Ceremonies from P.S. Publishing. My stupid ass waited for payday and missed out on this most excellent book.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Wanted: T.E.D. Klein - Ceremonies from P.S. Publishing. My stupid ass waited for payday and missed out on this most excellent book.
    I should be getting one of those which you can have. I am UK based so shipping higher. I don't think I have received it yet as part of my subscription. When was it released? PM me if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Hello all, I’m selling off some of my books due to some recent changes. All copies are in fine condition unless otherwise noted. Please PM me your email address if you need pictures as it is much easier that way for me to send.
    Thanks!

Ready Player One, Ernest Cline – Subterranean Press Lettered $1700
    American Gods with companion reader, Neil Gaiman – Hill House $400
    Anansi Boys with notebook, remarqued by the illustrator, small bump to corner of slipcase, Neil Gaiman – Hill House $400
    Wool Trilogy, Hugh Howey – Subterranean Press Lettered SOLD
    John Scalzi, Subterranean Press:
    Zoe’s Tale and Questions for a Soldier Letter Q - $200 a piece or $350 for both
    Old Man’s War – Numbered $350
    The Ghost Brigades - Numbered $120
    The Last Colony - Numbered $120
    Zoe’s Tale - Numbered $80
    The Sagan Diary - Numbered $30
    Beyond the Aquila Rift, Alistair Reynolds – Subterranean Press Lettered $425
    Rogues – Numbered $350
    NOS4A2/WRAITH Deluxe Edition, Joe Hill – IDW $225
    Ancillary Trilogy, Ann Leckie – Matching Numbered SOLD
    Ancillary Justice and Mercy – Matching Lettered $500
    Full matching lettered Game of Thrones set. (MM and Knight included) - SOLD

Thanks, Travis

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I should be getting one of those which you can have. I am UK based so shipping higher. I don't think I have received it yet as part of my subscription. When was it released? PM me if interested.
    It was just recently released, I think. Mine arrived just about a week ago.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yes, my copy of CEREMONIES arrived last week as well.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    It was just recently released, I think. Mine arrived just about a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Yes, my copy of CEREMONIES arrived last week as well.
    Thanks guys. It should be in my next batch of books then.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interested in this but I'm not quite sure how the PS subscription works. Is it just a standard numbered edition and you have your designated number or is it an out-of-series/PC book?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a standard numbered edition which is lettered for the subscriber.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian is correct. If would be a standard numbered edition that would be lettered C but is out-of-series. Occasionally I do receive numbered copies.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some expenses coming up over the next few months and am proactively trying to raise some funds. Will likely add some more stuff in the coming days/weeks. All prices are PP Gift and + shipping.

The Marian S/L - $180
    RPO S/L - $180
    StarTalk: Everything You Ever Need to Know About Space Travel, Sci-Fi, the Human Race, the Universe, and Beyond by Neil deGrasse Tyson and Jeffrey Simons (Signed by Neil deGrasse Tyson) - $200
    The Fifth Heart S/L - $75
    The Night Listener & Others Kindle Edition by Chet Williamson - $50
    Neil Gaiman Coloring Book - $20
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale. PM with offers. Thanks!

Cemetery Dance Signature Series: I have all the releases so far matched number with Mr. Darkness by Douglas Clegg on preorder from Kim over at Camelot. Buyer would have the rights to my number moving forward with her.

Cemetery Dance Novella Series: I have all the releases so far with #14-current having the same number. Been getting the latest releases from a private collector who had a lifetime subscription to the series. Could put the buyer in touch with him for matching numbers moving forward.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale. Joe Hill's The Fireman various editions with slipcases all signed 1st/1st. Asking $60 each PayPal FF. Includes shipping. Thanks!

Hardcover Signed Edition
    Books-A-Million Signed Edition
    Barnes and Noble Signed Edition
    Upside Down Signature Edition
    CD Signed Edition
    Indigo Signed Edition
    Goldboro's Signed Limited Edition #50 Red Page Ends
    Waterstones Signed Edition Red Page Ends
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    For Sale. Joe Hill's The Fireman various editions with slipcases all signed 1st/1st. Asking $60 each PayPal FF. Includes shipping. Thanks!

Goldboro's Signed Limited Edition #50 Red Page Ends
    Is this one slipcased as well?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Aftermarket from Jeff Whiley.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy Lettered First Law trilogy and subsequent books in the series.
    Please PM if you have any leads.
    Also Red Country by Abercrombie # 483

Thank you
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Summer of Night - Sub Press S/L $150 PayPal gift shipped in the US.

The Martian - signed first edition first printing in slipcase. $150 PayPal gift shipped in the US.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

PM me if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

anybody has extra copy of PS the Ceremonies? I've missed that one. thanks.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    anybody has extra copy of PS the Ceremonies? I've missed that one. thanks.
    You might check with JonP. I believe he gets all the PS books but not sure if it is one he is planning on keeping.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Lowered pricing (Need to raise some cash)

For sale:

Summer of Night - Sub Press S/L $125 PayPal gift shipped in the US.

The Martian - signed first edition first printing in slipcase. $125 PayPal gift shipped in the US.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

PM me if interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast