Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Peter Straub lot of signed books for sale. $275 including shipping. Books are all fine. Includes:
    1/ Ghost Story signed limited (Hill House)
    2/ Magic Terror
    3/ Hell Fire Club

Open to offers. Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW S/L. Asking $225 (includes domestic shipping, will split international shipping).

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    PRICE DROP $260 Shipped
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does the point size of the font in your message match the price?
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    lol, Just trying to grab peoples attention

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    lol, Just trying to grab peoples attention
    You may try the Unofficial Suntup Facebook page. Stuff gets snatched up pretty quickly there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

looking to swap my The Road Suntup #184 for #239 if anyone happens to have it

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    PRICE DROP $260 Shipped
    price drop $260

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't remember if I've offered this here or not.

Fine Postscripts Number 10 Spring 2007 Trade Hardcover, no signatures. Make offer.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Added a few more things to ebay today including a China Mieville UK proof of Perdido Street Station and a PS publishing 20th Century Ghosts signed by Joe Hill. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ejp7773/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Added a few more things to ebay today including a China Mieville UK proof of Perdido Street Station and a PS publishing 20th Century Ghosts signed by Joe Hill. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ejp7773/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Oh, that Mieville proof is quite a prize. I don’t collect Mieville, or proofs for that matter, but if I did I’d be all over that.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Oh, that Mieville proof is quite a prize. I don’t collect Mieville, or proofs for that matter, but if I did I’d be all over that.
    Tell your friends!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance anyone has #186 or a single digit copy of Ready Player One that they're willing to part with?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for SubPress' limited edition of The Silence of the Lambs.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    The lettered one is sweet.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested in something. Payment is via Paypal Friends and Family and the prices include shipping within the United States. Preorders I will ship to you when I receive them.

1) Suntup lettered S/L Brother letter D - fine $1995
    2) Suntup numbered S/L 1984 #41 - preorder $795
    3) Suntup numbered S/L The Lottery #41 - fine $495
    4) Suntup numbered S/L Bibliomysteries #41 - preorder $450
    5) Suntup Let the Right One In paperweight #41 - preorder $195
    6) Suntup Let the Right One In S/L #41 numbered edition with rights 1150 SOLD
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Editions for Sale:

Shackled $250 letter F SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Hide and Seek $150 letter T SOLD SOLD!
    Trolley No. 1952 - $150 letter F

Divergence Charles Sheffield signed Easton Press $30

PayPal F&F and shipping to U.S included.
    PM me.
    Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

DM sent!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Body Book Deluxe Signed and Numbered in Slipcase. 1 of only 66.

$225 OBO shipped to the U.S.
    P.P. f&f

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...imited-edition

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Silence...AAAOSwWVBeD8QW

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! Sold out!

Apparently it was still showing in stock when it sold an hour before I placed my order. Congrats to the person that beat me to it.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Dammit! Sold out!

Apparently it was still showing in stock when it sold an hour before I placed my order. Congrats to the person that beat me to it.
    Ah, that's too bad. I thought that was a good price, too. Keep looking! It'll turn up again. They always do.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Dammit! Sold out!

Ah, that's too bad. I thought that was a good price, too. Keep looking! It'll turn up again. They always do.
    Camelot Books and a third party seller on Amazon and Alibris have it for $250 (not including tax+shipping) I was hoping to find it closer to $200

Too bad I missed that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast