Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also up for Grabs...
    Justin Cronin - 1st/1st Editions of the below... all SIGNED

The Passage
    The Twelve
    The City of Mirrors

Books come in an aftermarket slipcase
    Books and slipcase are all in Like new unread condition.

If interested message me with your email and I will send pictures.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale...

Subterranean Press - THE SHINING - gift edition.
    Book and slipcase are in like new condition.

If interested message me and i'll send more pictures.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Jeffrey Thomas fans excited about the release of Punktown from CP, check this book out in my store:

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title2

Shoot me an offer if interested!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very neat cover
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very neat cover
    Yeah, it's a nice production. One of those things where the inset eyes seem to follow you around the room too. Creepy.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Few McCammon limiteds for sale. All books new unread condition.

Swan Song Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition #90/500 $450

The Border Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition #417/500. $170

The Queen of Bedlam (Book 2 Matthew Corbett Series) Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition #300/374. $275

The River of Souls (Book 5 Matthew Corbett Series) Subterranean Press Signed Limited PC Edition $200

Cardinal Black (Book 7 Matthew Corbett Series) Cemetery Dance Signed Limited PC Edition $135

The Listener Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Edition #57/600 $100

PM if interested or contact me by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[SOLD]
    SUNTUP
    FOUR pricing options!
    HEINLEIN MATCHING SET #183 - $800
    OR
    HEINLEIN SET- RED DRAGON SUNTUP ARC + $400
    May be open to payment plan OR trades for SK U.S. S/L
    All shipped in original box with extras upon release.
    P.P F.F. media mail shipping included (or your choice at cost) in the U.S. only

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have returned to sell a bunch of stuff. Here's my ebay: ebay.com/usr/thebookviking

In there you'll find Sanderson, Brett, Pierce Brown, some Grim Oak Lettereds, Cixin Liu

In the coming days I'll be listing: Lettered RKM Woken Furies + Broken Angels, Boy's Life PC Lettered, and all kinds of other stuff. Inquiries to me via PM or email are fine.

Edit: Boy's Life sold

Andrew.s.haller@gmail.com
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ValHallAwaits View Post
    I have returned to sell a bunch of stuff. Here's my ebay: ebay.com/usr/thebookviking

In there you'll find Sanderson, Brett, Pierce Brown, some Grim Oak Lettereds, Cixin Liu

In the coming days I'll be listing: Lettered RKM Woken Furies + Broken Angels, Boy's Life PC Lettered, and all kinds of other stuff. Inquiries to me via PM or email are fine.

Andrew.s.haller@gmail.com
    i have .missed yer Remission Avatar!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    i have .missed yer Remission Avatar!
    Haha well while I wouldn't say I'm back in any real sense, you should see more of me over the next month or two.

Tonight's batch of listings:

Broken Angels and Woken Furies Letter X
    Matthew Corbett series #74 all matching Subterranean and Cemetery Dance
    Prisoner of Heaven and Labyrinth of Spirits Letter O

And a few other smaller titles
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with valuations for the following:
    • The Gentleman Bastard - Subterranean Press - Lettered. There are two copies on Camelot priced at $8,000 and $9,000, respectively. Would you say these are accurate?
    • The Farseer Trilogy - Subterranean Press - Lettered.
    • Malazan Book of the Fallen - Subterranean Press - Lettered. There is a post on abebooks priced at $20,000, respectively. Would you say that is a fair price?

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.
    Looking for:
    • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - First edition

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Best Served Cold SubPress S/L by Joe Abercrombie at a decent price. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

I believe Camelot listed and sold a lettered set of Malazan for $14,500.00 within the past 6-8 months. I don’t remember exactly when.

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    I believe Camelot listed and sold a lettered set of Malazan for $14,500.00 within the past 6-8 months. I don’t remember exactly when.
    Thank you very much - that's really helpful to know. Much appreciated
    Looking for:
    • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - First edition

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WANTED: The Martian by Andy Weir 1st/1st US
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Posting on behalf of Alexander at First and Fine (info and pictures from Alec).

This beautifully rebound SIGNED copy 1st Edition of The Exorcist will soon be available from First and Fine

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

This beautifully rebound SIGNED copy 1st Edition of The Exorcist will soon be available from First and Fine

That looks really cool. What's something like that go for?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

That looks really cool. What's something like that go for?
    First and Fine is a pricey spot... I bet this is A LOT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default JOE HILL FOR SALE

SOLD - thanks!

JOE HILL FOR SALE (email me for pics)
    All prices include US postage!

20th CENTURY GHOSTS Lividian S/L (new, still in shrinkwrap)* * * * * * ** * *$130.
    HORNS Suntup S/L GIFT with bookmark (as new but slight slipcase wrinkle)* * $230.
    JOE HILL SPECIAL ISSUE Cemetery Dance S/L hardcover* (as new)* * * * * * *$ 30.
    THE FIREMAN S/L UK 1st HC UK Gollantz 318/350 red edges (as new)* * * * *$* 70.
    NOS4A2 S/L with slipcase Subterranean Press (as new) with related Tshirt!** * $360.

First person to email me at*billstand01@gmail.com
    ​​​​​​​
    (my ebay seller rating 100%*https://www.ebay.com/usr/stephenkingfan20)

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default V.E. Schwab Series For Sale

If anyone is interested, I have some V.E. Schwab books up for sale.

The first is the Shades of Magic series:
    - A Darker Shade of Magic (unsigned)
    - A Gathering of Shadows (Signed / First)
    - A Conjuring of Light (Signed / First)

The Second is the Villains Series:
    - Vicious (Signed / First)
    - Vengeful (Signed / First)

I also have an extra single copy of A Conjuring of Light (Signed / First) that is unique. The publisher bound the signature page into the book upside down.

All books are in Like New unread condition and the dust jackets are in fine condition.

If interested please message me your offer. Pics available upon request.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Link to photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s7y7i7mlz...ZvOlqEn3a?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven7 View Post
    If anyone is interested, I have some V.E. Schwab books up for sale.

The first is the Shades of Magic series:
    - A Darker Shade of Magic (unsigned)
    - A Gathering of Shadows (Signed / First)
    - A Conjuring of Light (Signed / First)

The Second is the Villains Series:
    - Vicious (Signed / First)
    - Vengeful (Signed / First)

I also have an extra single copy of A Conjuring of Light (Signed / First) that is unique. The publisher bound the signature page into the book upside down.

All books are in Like New unread condition and the dust jackets are in fine condition.

If interested please message me your offer. Pics available upon request.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Night Country ARC from Lividian Press. Make me an offer if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the value of the IDW NOS4A2/Wraith S/L is these days? Seems like they've gone up in value the last few months.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[SOLD]
    PUNKTOWN NUMBERED EDITION
    BRAND NEW
    $450
    p.p f.f Shipping included in U.S. only

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Silence of the Lambs Sub Press Lettered Edition:
    $1500
    f.f. p.p shipping included in U.S. only

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast