Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for the following let me know. Feel free to PM with offers. Thx.

Servants of the Twilight - 1/52

Eyes of Darkness - 1/52

Key to Midnight - *1/52

Shadowfires - 1/52

Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DEAN KOONTZ LETTERED EDITIONS
    Anyone looking for the following let me know. Feel free to PM with offers. Thx.

Servants of the Twilight - 1/52

Eyes of Darkness - 1/52

Key to Midnight - *1/52

Shadowfires - 1/52

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Do we have an Edward Lee "expert"/fan in TDT.org??

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Do we have an Edward Lee "expert"/fan in TDT.org??

I was a huge fan in the '90s, but stopped reading him in the early '00s, so I don't know if I can be of much help with his more contemporary releases and their values, but if you have a general question...?

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Any clue on The Wolf’s Hour S/L by McCammon?
    There's a set on eBay for GBP 600 (around $740). By contrast, I paid $75 for my unmatched set last year.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    There's a set on eBay for GBP 600 (around $740). By contrast, I paid $75 for my unmatched set last year.
    That set is also remarqued by Vincent Chong. In recent days, I've seen three sets, and all have been around that price ($700).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERT-MCCA...D/164214341561

There are a couple of copies of The Wolf's Hour on ABE that start at $552.96.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've still got LUCIFER'S LOTTERY by Edward Lee for sale, CD proof, numbered and lettered for $190, I'll pay postage for contiguous United States, all in new condition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Did you let the seller know they underpriced those?

Traveler evg321 is on a distinguished road

Looking for Elantris leatherbound numbered by Brandon Sanderson

Traveler gromerx is on a distinguished road

hello, i need some help i am trying to post books for sale, but i cannot figure out how to do it.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a nice first printing of the UK edition of NOS4R2 they'd like to sell? I've gone through a series of frustrating events trying to add this one to my collection.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I'm selling a few books, reduced some and added a few:
    Subterranean Press
    Blood's a Rover by Harlan Ellison - Lettered $600
    For the love of God someone please buy this Blood's a Rover at this incredible price, I paid much more for mine and it haunts me every time I see Yegor post it!

Also it's a beautiful book

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me too! If I had the extra cash I'd snap it up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    1st/1st Game of Thrones in slipcase and mylar dust jacket protector. Book is in great shape. Will send pics.
    If interested PM me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Justin Cronin
    The Passage
    The Twelve
    The City of Mirrors
    All 1st/1st in one slipcase and mylar DJ protection.
    All books and slipcase are in Like New unread condition.
    PM if interested.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    For sale:
    1st/1st Game of Thrones in slipcase and mylar dust jacket protector. Book is in great shape. Will send pics.
    If interested PM me.
    What’s the going rate on one of these?

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering up a set of Subterranean Red Rising books with aftermarket slipcases. Here's an album of the cases: https://imgur.com/a/rF8ShqN

Will include Iron Gold and Dark Age though they don't have slipcases. Plus future rights. All signed and matching numbered.

$1500 PP F+F
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those slipcases are sweet! Solid price for the books, too.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I know there are fans here of Hingston & Olsen, the Canadian small press that puts out the GHOST BOX chapbook boxes.

They also published last year, in 2019, a small, signed and numbered, 64-page non-fiction hardcover, FEAR ON THE FAMILY FARM.

I’m interested in snagging a copy of this now sold-out book...if you have a copy, please PM me. :-)

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

In search of Centipede Press Ender's Game
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance 2020 ARC of Touch the Night by Max Booth III, Like New condition
    $10 including shipping in U.S.; PayPal F&F or add 3%

SOLD

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Me too!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Me too!
    Dibs! lol
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I know there are fans here of Hingston & Olsen, the Canadian small press that puts out the GHOST BOX chapbook boxes.

They also published last year, in 2019, a small, signed and numbered, 64-page non-fiction hardcover, FEAR ON THE FAMILY FARM.

I’m interested in snagging a copy of this now sold-out book...if you have a copy, please PM me. :-)

I assume that you are bringing this up because you know about (and already ordered) the new book in this (now) series: Jerry and Marge Go Large??

It's interesting and a bit weird that Fear on the Family Farm is so hard to find! Nothing on eBay, ABE, viaLibri - anywhere. And with a limitation of 500! My unsubstantiated guess is that a lot of copies went to non-collectors who just wanted to read it and now it's sitting on 500 different shelves and not really making its way into the collectible world. If you're just looking to read it and can't find the original article (it was in the Edmonton Journal but looks to have been taken down), PM me your email address

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been looking for this one too. The one's out there are way more than I'm willing to pay.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast