Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More PS titles - Most are lettered C

Other publishers mostly signed except The Clive Barker The Scarlet Gospels UK and UK proof, Abarat III and Straub The Dark Matter

Justin Cronin UK The Twelve Manuscript Proof

James Dashner Signed Uncorrected Advance Sampler - The Kill Order

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How much are you looking to get for the 3 Gene Wolfe books on the previous page?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have four Gene Wolf books - they are the deluxe signed editions all matched letter Cs.
    The Land Across - (published price £40 approx $57) looking for about $35
    Home Fires - (published price £75 -approx $106) looking for about $80
    The Sorcerer's House (puiblisher price £75 -approx $106) looking for about $80
    The Very Best Of Gene Wolf - (publisher price £100 - $141) looking for about $100

I will help with the shipping to Canada as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Which version of machineries of joy is that, and how much were you thinking for it?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Which version of machineries of joy is that, and how much were you thinking for it?
    It's the traycased 100 copies issue also signed by Gaiman. Issue price £95 $180? This copy is letter C.
    How does $100 sound?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of the Sub Press edition of Fevre Dream by GRRM if anyone has one for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    It's the traycased 100 copies issue also signed by Gaiman. Issue price £95 $180? This copy is letter C.
    How does $100 sound?
    Thats a deal!. PM To let me know how to pay you and what the total GBP is Inc postage (am also in the UK)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I am looking for a copy of the Sub Press edition of Fevre Dream by GRRM if anyone has one for sale.
    Me, too. I've been looking for a decent-priced copy of that one for a couple years, and no love from the Book Gods thus far. Good luck to you.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

jonp: I don't even know where to start...talk about lust overload!

Do you have an average price for each PS volume, or are you pricing them individually? How much would shipping be to the United States -- say, for one volume, then two, then three, and four, and five?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am discounting the PS titles 25-50% below the issue price depending on desirability. The Dean Koontz I will go with market value which is fairly weak at the moment. The two charnel House Dean Koontz lettereds I will except offers below issue and consider layaways.

Shipping is dependent on weight - the light books (novellas) could be about £5. I recently sent a parcel just below 5kg with 12 books in it for £33 ( uninsured) by 3 day UPS. The more books the cheaper it can be. However, some are very heavy boxsets. I can help out with a 50/50 split on the shipping.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

How much for the Esslemonts and Erikson novellas?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    How much for the Esslemonts and Erikson novellas?
    PM sent Dan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of Barker books for sale.

The Midnight Meat Train - Deluxe Edition - number of 33 just 66 copies $200 OBO Fine condition

The Scarlet Gospels - UK Uncorrected Advance Proof $60 OBO Near fine - very light edgewear and light surface stratches to rear cover.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A few UK firsts for sale.

Joe Abercrombie - Half A War - UK 1st/1st Signed £15 - New condition

David Mitchell - Slade House - UK 1st/1st Waterstones Signed Edition £15 New condition

Ernest Cline - Armada - UK 1st/1st Waterstones Signed Edition via Publisher's Bookplate £15 New condition

Brandon Sanderson - Legion - UK 1st/1st Waterstones Signed Edition £10 as new condition

Brandon Sanderson - The Bands Of Mourning - UK 1st / 1st Waterstones Signed Edition £15 As new condition

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Message sent!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    How does $100 sound?
    Is that Long After Midnight the same version and price?. I am interested if it is and still available. Any other Bradbury available?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, the Bradburys have gone. I am expecting the new one any day - something wicked this way comes.

I have just remembered I also stored a few PS books in the space under the shelves. I have no idea what they are. I will check later in the week.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jon, you are being overran, my friend when the space under shelves fill up as well . Are you looking to score a major purchase once ya get everything cleared out or just spring cleaning as it were?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Jon, you are being overran, my friend when the space under shelves fill up as well . Are you looking to score a major purchase once ya get everything cleared out or just spring cleaning as it were?
    Yes, totally overrun. No space at all now so a bit of spring cleaning and a couple big ones possibly on the horizon but before that I need pay off a collection I'm buying of rare older books.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Books still available if anyone is interested.

From A Buick 8 fuzzy dice promo. $20 sold.
    CD signed limited of Koontz's Fear Nothing and Seize the Night. $225 for the set.
    Salem's Lot TV remake advance preview screener Dvd. $20

Some King ARCs up for sale.
    On Writing. Great condition. $50
    Lisey's Story. Great condition. $50
    Hearts in Atlantis. Bumped up a bit. $25
    The Dark Tower 7. Read carefully once. $125

Complete TPB set of The Preacher by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. All 9 volumes. Complete story. $75.

China Mieville's Perdido Street Station and The Scar. Both Uk first hardcovers. Plus a Uk ARC of Perdido.
    $300 shipped.

Also The Tain by Mieville. PS Publishing HC. $175.

A signed set of Jeff VanderMeer's Southern Reach Trilogy? All three books. All ARCs. All signed. Annihilation, Authority, and Acceptance. $75 for the set.

You Suck: Christopher Moore signed ARC $10.
    You Suck: Signed later printing HC $10.

The Passage: Justin Cronin ARC in decent shape. $30.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HI! Im looking for Lettered SubPress editions of Club Dumas and RP1 if someone is willing to sell!

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys!
    Not sure if it is right topic to ask, but I need someone in the USA who could pick up a copy of S/L "Best Served Cold" by Joe Abercrombie and send it to Russia

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

$5 each or $25 for the lot. Plus cost of postage. Will throw in the two Postscripts for free on any order. All in new condition.

$5 each except for The Jaguar Hunter which is $15. Plus cost of postage. All NF except Magic Cottage which is VG. Thanks guys.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'll take Bad Dog if it's still available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast