Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    This from the Gauntlet Newsletter:

Pines by Blake Crouch. We'll be publishing, in conjunction with Borderlands Press, Crouch's "Wayward Pines" trilogy, starting off with PINES.
    I am VERY excited for this!!!!!
    I wish it was suntup though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Any interest in Gideon the Ninth, letter T, and rights to book 3? The second book is paid for but has not shipped yet.

Sold.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $235 plus shipping

Scott Smith The Ruins Cemetery Dance Lettered copy PP Like New - $100 plus shipping

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $235 plus shipping

Scott Smith The Ruins Cemetery Dance Lettered copy PP Like New - $100 plus shipping
    The Passage Trilogy reduced to $200 plus shipping SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

For Sale:

Centipede Press - Something Wicked This Way Comes. Brand new signed and numbered copy still sealed in shrink wrap.
    $1000.00 PayPal F&F
    Thank you

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 extra copies of the Suntup Artist Gift Edition of Fahrenheit 451. ***$120***

PayPal F&F or add 3%

Brand New still in publishers shrink wrap. Price includes shipping. International shipping at cost. PM me if interested.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Suntup Numbered Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange land. Matching #16.

***$825***

***Does not include rights to future Suntup releases***

In order to remain on the numbered train and to afford future releases I have to pick and choose which books to keep. So in order to afford the hyped January Suntup release I have to sell December's books.

This includes 2 separate books with the matching number of #16.

Books will be published in early 2021 and will be shipped as soon as I receive them. I have sold a number of books this way and can refer you to previous buyers if you choose.

Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment by PayPal F&F please, or add 3%. You can PM here or reach me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!

Information from publishers site:

https://suntup.press/starship-troopers
    https://suntup.press/stranger-in-a-strange-land

The Robert A. Heinlein Collection includes two of the author's most groundbreaking novels, Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land. These classic novels, published within two years of each other, are considered among the writer’s greatest achievements.

NUMBERED EDITION SET (INCLUDES 2 BOOKS)

6” x 9” trim size.
    Limited to 250 copies.
    Quarter cloth binding.
    Custom designed letterpress printed sides.
    Foil stamped spine label.
    Starship Troopers features four full color illustrations by Dan Dos Santos.
    Stranger in a Strange Land features eleven full color illustrations by Thomas Canty.
    Signed by the artists.
    Printed offset on Mohawk Via.
    Endsheets are Hahnemühle Bugra.
    Housed in a slipcase covered in a two-toned cloth.
    Bookmark with all pre-orders.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling Suntup Bridges of Madison County. As new. Unread. Letter L. $2395 shipped internationally fully insured. PayPal F&F or add 4,5%
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

For sale, all unread and new

Suntup, to be shipped upon release...
    1984 3200
    The Auctioneer 2300
    Let the Right One In 2700
    A Scanner Darkly 2300

Centipede:
    The Haunting of Hill House 950
    I'll see you in hell 75
    Bird parade 50
    The bedeviled 50
    Frankenstein Unbound 100
    Dragonfly 150
    The Howling studies in horror film 75
    Cellars 75
    Weird Fiction Robert Aickman 70
    Artist series Don Punchatz 100
    The man with speckless eyes 75
    The man who walked through cracks 75
    Blind sight and Echopraxia 350
    The elementals 150
    Childhood's End 400

Subterranean:
    Numbered Three Body Problem set $1500

PP Friends and Family. I'll cover UPS ground in the states.

bwftravis@gmail.com for fastest response.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    For Sale: Suntup Numbered Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange land. Matching #16.

***$825***

Price Drop! ***$775***

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED For Sale
    Cemetery Dance
    Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy $2000 Lettered Edition 3 books
    Subterranean Press
    Jeff Vandermeer The Complete Borne and Dead Astronauts $950 matching letter ( issue price)
    Ben Aaronovitch The Furthest Station / The October man plus 2 pre orders $1000 with rights ( issue price, 4 books )
    Robert McCammon Limited matching set of Matthew Corbett books - all remarqued by Vincent Chong. Includes matching number from SST of Cardinal Black and unmatched Cemetery Dance. $2500
    Goldsboro
    Remembrance of Earth's Past matching set, first edition, signed in slipcase $950
    Suntup Editions
    1984 Numbered - $700
    Please DM for questions. UPS shipping is included in US for this set.
    F&F PayPal Plus Media shipping
    International and Priority on request
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wool Trilogy - Wool, Shift & Dust - Subterranean Press - Slipcased Signed Limited #352 - Each volume signed and numbered. $300 shipped domestic.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

***$825***

Price Drop! ***$775***
    Sold!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The First Law Trilogy Numbered Editions and the stand alone trilogy from Subterranean Press. Doesn't have to be matching. (6 books total). Thanks.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this also in the Amaranthine thread - but not sure that many people might tread there...yet - but check this out:

https://fb.watch/2xZ2JpSi90/

Both editions go up for public sale tomorrow - 7 PM CET / 1300 EST / 1000 PST

https://amaranthinebooks.com/shop/

either way - that video is well worth the watch - to see that amazing chess set - enjoy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I posted this also in the Amaranthine thread - but not sure that many people might tread there...yet - but check this out:

https://fb.watch/2xZ2JpSi90/

Both editions go up for public sale tomorrow - 7 PM CET / 1300 EST / 1000 PST

https://amaranthinebooks.com/shop/

either way - that video is well worth the watch - to see that amazing chess set - enjoy
    I love books.. but that is a monstrosity. Who will buy that? Will it even sell out? 35kg's!!!!!! One can barley move it! I watched the video and while its amazing... I wonder how many collectors would shell out over 4000 Euros + shipping to get it?

EDIT: I see shipping is free now.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The book seems nice and I am a chess player.
    I can't afford that price, but I hate the chess set. I actually hate chess sets that are difficult to recognise and difficult to play with. I really like the basic chess sets with normal pieces.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the book - and the details - the embroidery on the front/back are really mesmerizing and unique . My wife did not like the pieces - she wants just regular playing pieces. We have our chess set on a large wooden chest in the living room - and that board is 2-3 times the size (once opened) - so it has to be a central piece - not easy to just move out and about. Plus I like our board - since you can flip the top for checkers, etc and backgammon - so we can play if a binge TV day...

But the book itself is really nice - will be interested to see where Marko goes from here
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

I like the book - and the details - the embroidery on the front/back are really mesmerizing and unique . My wife did not like the pieces - she wants just regular playing pieces. We have our chess set on a large wooden chest in the living room - and that board is 2-3 times the size (once opened) - so it has to be a central piece - not easy to just move out and about. Plus I like our board - since you can flip the top for checkers, etc and backgammon - so we can play if a binge TV day...

But the book itself is really nice - will be interested to see where Marko goes from here
    You going to take the leap for one?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That numbered is a beauty.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - I plan to take the leap for a numbered.

Truth be told I have a Suntup subscription - so I get all of the numbered books (so saving a pretty penny there) and it allows me to grab some books from other sellers I might not have...I guess that is a weird way of justifying spending money on a book (don't we all justify it in some way though)...If I can get one - then I can compare it directly to Lyra's stardust in terms of craftsmanship (I would also defer to those who have made their own books and our publishing friends on the site - since they have an appreciation for what goes into making these books - that quite frankly I do not have)

The numbered that is - not the lettered. I am a huge Gaiman fan (just check out my page and the numerous times I've had the good fortune to meet Neil in person) - and I had to hold off on the lettered Stardust...but that was okay for me - I do love my leather copy. Plus I recently bought a lettered Hill House AG (that took precedence for me...my justification)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Truth be told I have a Suntup subscription - so I get all of the numbered books (so saving a pretty penny there) and it allows me to grab some books from other sellers I might not have...I guess that is a weird way of justifying spending money on a book (don't we all justify it in some way though)...If I can get one - then I can compare it directly to Lyra's stardust in terms of craftsmanship (I would also defer to those who have made their own books and our publishing friends on the site - since they have an appreciation for what goes into making these books - that quite frankly I do not have)
    Then number is a beauty... BUT I have to draw the line somewhere! lol I have toooo many books now. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - we all have a line somewhere...it might be one and done for me - but will see if I am able to order (I think there will be several available for public sale)...just like those EOTD portfolios
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have toooo many books now. haha
    IMPOSSIBLE!

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The numbered that is - not the lettered. I am a huge Gaiman fan (just check out my page and the numerous times I've had the good fortune to meet Neil in person) - and I had to hold off on the lettered Stardust...but that was okay for me - I do love my leather copy. Plus I recently bought a lettered Hill House AG (that took precedence for me...my justification)
    I'm intrigued w/the numbered edition, I pulled the trigger.
    Free shipping was a nice add-on as well.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast