Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Also want to add, I am open to offers on both of the two recent numbered Suntup Editions (price includes priority mail/signature confirmation).

Time Machine (Sold)
    Red Dragon

As these aren't related at all I have no problem breaking them up but as of now they are a matching set. Let me know!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know if Interested and we can work something out.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matching set:

NF

INCLUDES SHIPPING for U.S. and at cost for International

$285
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling the following:

Lettered Editions:
    Horns/Joe Hill - Suntup
    Brother/ Ania Alhorn - Suntup
    The Hounting of Hill House/ Shirley Jackson - Suntup
    Bloods A Rover/ Ellison - Subterranean Press
    Barren / Peter Brett - Subterranean Press
    Fan Service / Gail Carriger - Subterranean Press
    Iron Druid Chronicles / Kevin Hearne - 4 Books Set - Subterranean Press
    Perfunctory Affection / Kim Harrison - Subterranean Press

Plus many limiteds and Trade:
    https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000

Please inquire for discounted pricing off ebay.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Selling the following copies, prices include media mail shipment for items under $500 and priority plus signature confirmation for items over $500. Offers will be contemplated.

Silence of the Lambs Lettered ($1850)
    Elric of Melnibone #1-3 Numbered ($1750)
    Childhoods End Signed and Numbered ($375)
    Red Dragon Numbered ($750)

Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

selling The passage and The twelve letter VV for list price, AKA what i paid.
    Simon

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anybody looking for 1st edition Locke and Key keys? many are signed.
    Simon

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Is anybody looking for 1st edition Locke and Key keys? many are signed.
    Simon
    Looking for comics not the keys if you have those
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald Murnane is an Australian author that doesn't exactly fit the genre focus of this board, but some of his books can be pretty fantastical. After the NYT wrote an article about him being a strong contender for the Nobel Prize winner for literature (see here), there's been a rush of interest in him. He also taught me in my first year of University, but that's another story.

Anyway, I have a few of his first edition Murnane rarities up on eBay. If you're interested, PM me on here for a better deal than eBay.

Inland by Gerald Murnane - True First Edition

SIGNED - A Season on Earth by Gerald Murnane - 1st Edition

Collected Short Fiction - Gerald Murnane SIGNED 1st / 2nd - Rare Classic **NEW**

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Like dang, I want that CUJO paperback you have for sale, mine has a crease down the spine!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If you’re interested and/or want pictures (or more pictures) send me a PM. Prices are Paypal friends & family with media mail shipping to the United States included. I don’t normally ship internationally due to some bad experiences in the past, but in an attempt to get over it, I will consider international shipments at cost for these books. I’m a bit rusty, so you’ll have to bear with me a bit, my apologies in advance.

Also, my work schedule is erratic the next 10 days, so finding time to pack and ship will be erratic as well. I will do my best to be quick with responses and shipping, but I wanted to give fair warning that there may be some relative delays.

Suntup press

1)Suntup lettered The Road (letter D) F/F – 2400
    photos here
    sold

Edit: all other listings removed
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in any of these let me know. All firsts are signed.

- Hollow Man is book without title showing.
    - Children of the Night is the more rare limited edition to 200.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Horns Numbered. $750.00
    Last edited by Lurker; 07-26-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a UK proof of "HEX", a book that was praised by Stephen King?

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED:
    Joe Hill- See pics above

Shipping included for U.S./ actual shipping cost for International. PM to purchase or ask further questions.

Full Throttle Gollancz w/slipcase #26/250 - $100 - SOLD

Full Throttle U.S. 1st/1st signed - $35 SOLD

Fireman PS publishing #619/974 - $95 SOLD

Fireman CD slipcase/limited to 1500 -$125 - SOLD

Fireman Gollancz 301/350 - $90 - SOLD

Horns U.S. 1st/1st - $90 - SOLD

Strange Weather U.S. 1st/1st - $50 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts 10th Ann. Slipcased/signed- $100-- SOLD

20th Century Ghosts PS #104/200 $450 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts U.S 1st/1st signed by Hill/Chong - $80 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts Trade Paperback signed by Hill/Chong - $40 - SOLD

Heart Shaped Box U.S 1st/1st signed - $50 - SOLD

Horns PS #189/200 (little stain on traycase)- $315

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-by-Davi...MAAOSwnw5d2uPX

Not my auctions. This is a great deal. Schow's writing is somehow elegant and hard as nails at the same time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for the Locke & Key hardcovers.

I have numbers 1 - 6 signed and in an aftermarket slipcase. I also have several of the keys from Skelton Crew.

If interested PM me and we can talk price.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Best of Greg Egan, Houses Under the Sea SP, The Shaft (any hc edition), Hard-Luck Diggings SP trade, the three-book Gene O'Neill Cal Wild set.

Country
    Country Flag

Some potentially great deals on auction in my store! Most end Sunday.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Relaxed

Selling Silence of the Lambs Lettered ($1650) prices includes priority plus signature confirmation. Offers will be contemplated.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would you guys say is the going rate for the following? Thanks!:

1st/1st Locke & Key hardcovers.
    1 - 3 are signed by Joe Hill.
    4 - 6 are signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on the $1600 sale... I have a chap looking to sell his dragon number with rights. $1250 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Relaxed

Looking to move Silence of the Lambs Lettered quickly. Will contemplate any offers at retail or higher, but looking for $1,575 including priority mail and signature confirmation. Just PM me!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Accidentally double-ordered CD's City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - so have a copy for sale
    $60 including shipping in the U.S.; international at cost; PayPal F&F
    If you care about numbers, I have #226 and #230 and have no preference about which I keep.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Wool Trilogy
    Hugh Howey
    Subterranean Press
    Signed Numbered (matching number set) in the slipcase offered by Camelot Books.
    Books and slipcase are all in Fine Unread condition.

If a member here buys it I will throw in the Rainbow Colored Arc's for Wool.

PM me if interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast