+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,901 to 1,911 of 1911

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Anyone in the U.S. selling a copy of The Stand Omnibus graphic novel. There are some online, of course, but hoping to buy on here.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    I have one. PMd you

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of Suntup's The Time Machine will be arriving tomorrow if anyone is interested. It's #168 and I'm asking $350 shipped priority in the US. $400 shipped international.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My copy of Suntup's The Time Machine will be arriving tomorrow if anyone is interested. It's #168 and I'm asking $350 shipped priority in the US. $400 shipped international.
    SOLD

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ernest cline - Ready player one s/l - $210
    Joe hill - Full throttle UK signed numbered Goldsboro - $50
    Patrick rothfuss - the wise mans fear HC 1st/1st - $25
    Terry goodkind - wizard first rule HC 1st/1st - $30
    The strain proof $10
    Patti smith collected lyrics proof - $10

Free US shipping
    PP f&f or add 3%

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my Childhood's End (#165) from Centipede Press to $325, if anyone missed out.
    New, Numbered and signed, still wrapped. I will send it carefully packed. Free US shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Below issue price! Hopefully the last of my Suntup books to go

Rosemary's Baby Suntup Limited Edition, with included "extras" as issued (Scrabble letters, art print, postcard and bookmark), copy #134.
    Including shipping in United States; international shipping at cost
    $675 by PayPal or $650 by PayPal F&F

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

If anyone is interested in the following Suntup Lettered editions please shoot me a message. They're not published yet but I'd like to sell them for not much more than the cover price. I'll leave them sealed and send them your way UPS insured as soon as they're received.

As a matching set or individually:
    The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fp3csu View Post
    If anyone is interested in the following Suntup Lettered editions please shoot me a message. They're not published yet but I'd like to sell them for not much more than the cover price. I'll leave them sealed and send them your way UPS insured as soon as they're received.

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon
    PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold
    Might not be a bad idea to make sure there aren't any mistakes/flaws before passing them along.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold
    Might not be a bad idea to make sure there aren't any mistakes/flaws before passing them along.
    Buyers choice?
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

You're right, buyers choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77