Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Anyone in the U.S. selling a copy of The Stand Omnibus graphic novel. There are some online, of course, but hoping to buy on here.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    I have one. PMd you

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of Suntup's The Time Machine will be arriving tomorrow if anyone is interested. It's #168 and I'm asking $350 shipped priority in the US. $400 shipped international.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My copy of Suntup's The Time Machine will be arriving tomorrow if anyone is interested. It's #168 and I'm asking $350 shipped priority in the US. $400 shipped international.
    SOLD
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ernest cline - Ready player one s/l - $210
    Joe hill - Full throttle UK signed numbered Goldsboro - $50
    Patrick rothfuss - the wise mans fear HC 1st/1st - $25
    Terry goodkind - wizard first rule HC 1st/1st - $30
    The strain proof $10
    Patti smith collected lyrics proof - $10

Free US shipping
    PP f&f or add 3%

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my Childhood's End (#165) from Centipede Press to $325, if anyone missed out.
    New, Numbered and signed, still wrapped. I will send it carefully packed. Free US shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Below issue price! Hopefully the last of my Suntup books to go

Rosemary's Baby Suntup Limited Edition, with included "extras" as issued (Scrabble letters, art print, postcard and bookmark), copy #134.
    Including shipping in United States; international shipping at cost
    $675 by PayPal or $650 by PayPal F&F

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

If anyone is interested in the following Suntup Lettered editions please shoot me a message. They're not published yet but I'd like to sell them for not much more than the cover price. I'll leave them sealed and send them your way UPS insured as soon as they're received.

As a matching set or individually:
    The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fp3csu View Post
    If anyone is interested in the following Suntup Lettered editions please shoot me a message. They're not published yet but I'd like to sell them for not much more than the cover price. I'll leave them sealed and send them your way UPS insured as soon as they're received.

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon
    PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold
    Might not be a bad idea to make sure there aren't any mistakes/flaws before passing them along.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds

Red Dragon - Sold
    Might not be a bad idea to make sure there aren't any mistakes/flaws before passing them along.
    Buyers choice?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

You're right, buyers choice.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One longer term impact of the current health situation is that the in person author events are likely done for a while. For an older author like King, he might never do one again. Even after things get back to normal those "elective" types of gatherings are going to be impacted for the foreseeable future. Perhaps years. Same for the conventions etc. At least the selfie line will be relegated to the ash bin of history, though, which is one positive.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are on Facebook and like Centipede Press, come join our group - just search Centipede Press Collectors Group.
    Cheers!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

WTB: Sub Press's On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers

Hello friends -

I thought I would ask here first before playing the Make Offer game on eBay or work with someone on Abebooks:

The other day I saw on my wife's Goodreads feed that she marked Tim Powers's On Stranger Tides as Wanted to Read, and because I know things, I recognized the author's name (I don't believe I've ever read anything by him - but I know I own a few books) so I looked to see if there as a fancy version of this book.

And there was.

So I'm wondering if anyone has the Signed/Numbered edition that Subterranean Press published quite a while back. I'm good with a PC copy (if you happened to have that) - and if I'm being honest - condition isn't super important since I'm sure she'll be reading this copy.

Thanks in advance!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    If you are on Facebook and like Centipede Press, come join our group - just search Centipede Press Collectors Group.
    Cheers!
    As a Centipede fanboy myself, it's groups like that that almost make me rethink joining Facebook. Almost. I wish Twitter could figure out how to do something similar.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Cheers!
    As a Centipede fanboy myself, it's groups like that that almost make me rethink joining Facebook. Almost. I wish Twitter could figure out how to do something similar.
    I love it here. Let me state that first. BUT Facebook seems to be very active. Much more so. You should.. join. I think too would enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers!
    I have no other social media accounts whatsoever but I finally started a Facebook account (under a slight pseudonym) in order to join the Centipede Press group. I'll probably join a King group and the Suntup group and that's it. I have no desire to partake in the cesspool that is FB but there does seem to be a lot going on there book-wise and with the creation of a Centipede group I finally caved. It's also really easy to post pics there which is a nice feature. Can't say how it compares to Twitter...

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Cheers!
    I have no other social media accounts whatsoever but I finally started a Facebook account (under a slight pseudonym) in order to join the Centipede Press group. I'll probably join a King group and the Suntup group and that's it. I have no desire to partake in the cesspool that is FB but there does seem to be a lot going on there book-wise and with the creation of a Centipede group I finally caved. It's also really easy to post pics there which is a nice feature. Can't say how it compares to Twitter...
    For me Facebook is Family and Books only. Very easy to avoid the dark side
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Cheers!
    I would say exactly that as well. I don't understand the extreme aversion. Perhaps I am naive (and under control of the Ruskies), but I get in on the info I want- and leave.

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    For me, some of my family is part of the dark side!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I enjoy Facebook just fine for friends, family and groups of interest. Using it to be informed of Actual Facts and Events leads to much confirmation-biased content, thanks to The Algorithm, but it's pretty easy to avoid all that.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Then stick to books only m8
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers!
    We are happy to have you there my friend!

I think Groups feature allows one to avoid all other areas of Facebook if you so choose. So you can be an avatar. Or James Bond. Whatever it is, its fun to see expertise and photos of collections on display in addition to DT.
    For years I managed navigate both platforms. Cheers everyone!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

And RE: Facebook: The big advantage is definitely the ease of posting photos. I still can't figure out how to do that here. Yep- that's on me, I know.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Thanks for the advice and prodding, guys...with a Groups only approach in mind, I may have to give Facebook another thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast