+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2115

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Peter Straub lot of signed books for sale. $275 including shipping. Books are all fine. Includes:
    1/ Ghost Story signed limited (Hill House)
    2/ Magic Terror
    3/ Hell Fire Club

Open to offers. Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    ISO DT I-IV #101,1st/1sts of 'salem's lot(3rd state), rage, night shift, the long walk, road work, running man, the stand uncut,on writing, thinner

Maerlyn's Imp Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW S/L. Asking $225 (includes domestic shipping, will split international shipping).

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy #427 of Brother for Original retail price $275 or best offer plus free shipping. I have the opportunity to purchase another copy that matches my current # but would like to offset the cost by selling the copy I currently own.
    PRICE DROP $260 Shipped
    ISO DT I-IV #101,1st/1sts of 'salem's lot(3rd state), rage, night shift, the long walk, road work, running man, the stand uncut,on writing, thinner

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does the point size of the font in your message match the price?
    "I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

- Mark Twain

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    lol, Just trying to grab peoples attention

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    lol, Just trying to grab peoples attention
    You may try the Unofficial Suntup Facebook page. Stuff gets snatched up pretty quickly there.
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

looking to swap my The Road Suntup #184 for #239 if anyone happens to have it

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    PRICE DROP $260 Shipped
    price drop $260

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm selling my first edition Deluxe Limited Edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill from Subterranean Press.

There are two versions of this book; the ones numbered 1-200 have a different binding and a bunch of extra content in the back.

This is #14/200, so it has all the extras. It also comes with an aftermarket slipcase.
    There are a few other copies of this edition for sale online. The cheapest I could find is being sold for $700 - and that does not have a slipcase.

I'm asking $520 plus shipping. I'll ship via UPS from the Netherlands and split the costs 50/50.

Please DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't remember if I've offered this here or not.

Fine Postscripts Number 10 Spring 2007 Trade Hardcover, no signatures. Make offer.
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Added a few more things to ebay today including a China Mieville UK proof of Perdido Street Station and a PS publishing 20th Century Ghosts signed by Joe Hill. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ejp7773/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Price dropped to $499!

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I'm selling my first edition Deluxe Limited Edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill from Subterranean Press.

There are two versions of this book; the ones numbered 1-200 have a different binding and a bunch of extra content in the back.

This is #14/200, so it has all the extras. It also comes with an aftermarket slipcase.
    There are a few other copies of this edition for sale online. The cheapest I could find is being sold for $700 - and that does not have a slipcase.

I'm asking $520 plus shipping. I'll ship via UPS from the Netherlands and split the costs 50/50.

Please DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Added a few more things to ebay today including a China Mieville UK proof of Perdido Street Station and a PS publishing 20th Century Ghosts signed by Joe Hill. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ejp7773/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Oh, that Mieville proof is quite a prize. I dont collect Mieville, or proofs for that matter, but if I did Id be all over that.
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Oh, that Mieville proof is quite a prize. I dont collect Mieville, or proofs for that matter, but if I did Id be all over that.
    Tell your friends!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85