Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm sadly needing to sell a few of my favorite things to pay some unexpected bills. Please pm with offers/questions. All in fine condition unless noted, and prices include shipping within the U.S.
    Centipede Elric set of 3, #230 - $1000
    Centipede Press Woman in Black by Susan Hill, #252 - $300
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135
    Robert McCammon, The Providence Rider, Signed First Deluxe edition - $80
    Robert McCammon, Freedom of the Mask, Signed First Deluxe edition - $40
    Robert McCammon, They Thirst, Dark Harvest First Hardcover Edition, Signed on title page - $75
    Robert McCammon, Mister Slaughter, Advance Uncorrected Proof - $50
    Robert McCammon, The Night Boat, Subterranean Limited, #128 - $75
    Robert McCammon, The Queen of Bedlam, First Hardcover edition (Pocket Books), first printing, Near fine with tanning to page block, else unread. $75
    Tim Powers, Medusa's Web, Subterranean Limited, #293 - $65
    Dan Simmons, Summer of Night, Signed First print, NF+ with light tanning to page block. - $65
    PM SENT
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Marking down some of what's left. Feel free to make offers if you want multiples.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%) and include shipping.

The Three-Body Problem S/L #?? - Cixin Liu | Subterranean Press | F/F (unopened in shipping box), includes rights to The Dark Forest which are exclusive until 7/1 | $525

Hell House S/L #67 - Richard Matheson | Centipede Press | F in F slipcase | $850 | Note: one of the rarer Centipede titles, as only 100 copies were produced; a pretty book!

The Werewolf of Paris S/L #122 | Centipede Press | VG- with rubbing on the edges of the front board (pics available upon request) | $100

The Bestiary - ed. by Ann VanderMeer | Centipede Press | F/F in shrinkwrap | $25

The Man With the Aura (unsigned) - R.A. Lafferty, into by Harlan Ellison | Centipede Press | F/F in brodart | $25

Golden Sun S/L #662 - Pierce Brown | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $110 | Note: these books have especially good bindings (metallic cloth) and this one is gold! It looks super cool without the dustjacket IMO

Down and Out in Purgatory S/L #51 - Tim Powers | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $25

Nobody's Home S/L #58 - Tim Powers | Subterranean Press | F/F/F in slipcase and brodart | $25

The Value of X S/L (not numbered) - Poppy Z. Brite | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $15

Walking Alone ARC - Bentley Little | Cemetery Dance | F | $10

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the below:

Subterranean Press:
    Nos4a2
    Signed Limited Edition with slipcase
    Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

If interested message me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Farewell Summer
    I Sing the Body Electric
    Skeleton
    Golden Apples of the Sun
    Moby Dick
    Where Everything Ends

The Hunter from the Woods
    The Wolf Hour

All Sub Press Lettereds.. anyone interested? I have them to sell if the right offer
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is Cent. Press 1/43 Frankenstein worth anything?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have two sets of all Kootz books from Chanel House... anyone interested?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Would love to see pictures of this edition. May be interested.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's a pretty book.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post

Thanks! Sorry I was just confused on what 1/43 meant. Unfortunately I already have a copy of this version. Best of luck selling.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Duran Duran trade paperback by Neil Gaiman. $130 PayPal f&f.
    Not in the best shape but a book that is getting harder and harder to find.
    Pictures can be sent if you want to preview it.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz Life Expectancy Lettered "O"

Full disclosure: I volunteer at a library bookshop and they received this lettered edition as part of a donation. They have asked me to sell this book on their behalf since I'm a collector and I belong to several collecting groups.

I am taking OFFERS on this book. The back of the traycase has some marks. See pictures for better descriptions. I can provide more in comments or PM if needed.

This copy is missing the separate envelope with the circus ticket. This is the way we received the book.

US Buyers Only please

Payment made via PayPal Friends and Family, if not, then 3% will be added.

Shipping will be Priority paid by buyer. Insurance can be added.

PM me with any questions. Thank you for looking.

Reference:
    https://collectingkoontz.com/guide/life-expectancy/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have 2 Bentley Little bundles on eBay:

Revelation and Influence

The Mailman
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

i'm helping a friend to sell his Suntup Press Limited Haunting of Hill House (book in new condition just not sealed). Paypal F&F $850 includes shipping. PM if interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Blood Lines letter j. $500
    Shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

George Martin, Sub Press, Game of Thrones signed Limited best price over $700

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Along with the Duran Duran book I’m also looking the sell my copy of The Tain by China Mieville. This is the PS publishing signed limited. $200 PayPal f&f.

Country
    Country Flag

FULL SUNTUP NON-KING SET. Hill House in hand. Rest on pre-order AND comes with fine 1st editions of the books too! ALL same number.. anyone looking?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know what a MM GOT goes for, but last night on "Pawn Stars" guy walked in (well, yes, it's all staged) with what looked like a mint one wanting $2500. After clarifying it wasn't a "first" edition, Rebecca said he could probably get like 3k. So Rick bought it for 1600. Do they really go for over 3k?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Don't know what a MM GOT goes for, but last night on "Pawn Stars" guy walked in (well, yes, it's all staged) with what looked like a mint one wanting $2500. After clarifying it wasn't a "first" edition, Rebecca said he could probably get like 3k. So Rick bought it for 1600. Do they really go for over 3k?
    nah - that book would not go for $3K...maybe around $2K at most would be my guess
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Rebecca from Baumann books which is notoriously overpriced.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Rebecca from Baumann books which is notoriously overpriced.
    Maybe Very Fine books could get that amount - but no one else
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    nah - that book would not go for $3K...maybe around $2K at most would be my guess
    I would say it goes for $2500. Many of the books were purchased by Jeffrey Catherine Jones (art) collectors, so the book is notoriously difficult to find.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. I don't know why I had it in my head it was worth more. They have it listed for their auction starting at 2. But like I said. I'm pretty much done with Martin.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Letter J. Double Feature by Gauntlet. $600 shipped!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast