Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody interested in an ARC of the new Peter Brett, The Desert Prince. I’m not wanting to sell it as much as I need to sell it. (Getting old is a bitch & expensive) Can’t put this on eBay as the publisher seems to be keeping tight tabs on this book. I haven’t seen one on eBay.

Please DM your best offer of interested. Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian's The Night Country Letter 'Q'. $425 shipped in the US, international at cost. Future rights not associated with the sale.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SUNTUP SALE!
    All #183

All under cost!

Replay- $600
    The Wolfen w/matching art portfolio- $600
    Guests - $300
    Imajica - $800
    Johnny Got His Gun - $400

P.P f&f
    U.S. buyers only
    May be open to payments
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler rifterjoe is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

I'm looking for a valuation on Undertow Press' Contemporary Classic's series, volumes 1-3. I'd like to pick up a numbered copy of Suntup's The Road, and I'm considering parting with my Undertows to subsidize it. I also have vol 4 on the way, and rights going forward. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Imijica - $695
    Replay - $499
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling The Island of Doctor Moreau Artist Edition - ***$120*** ~Below List Price~

Price includes shipping. International at cost. PM here or reach at ericjohns5000@gmail.com
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A few McCammon books for sale.

1. Bethany's Sin SubPress S/L #117 of 750 - $120

2. The Wolf's Hour SubPress S/L #540 of 750 - $475

3. Hunter from the Woods SubPress S/L #769 of 1000 - $140

4. Boy's Life SubPress S/L #89 of 474 - $450

5. The Five SubPress S/L #98 of 274 - $160

6. Providence Rider SubPress S/L #64 of 474 - $180

7. Cardinal Black Cemetery Dance S/L PC - $120

8. The Listener Cemetery Dance S/L #67 of 650 - $85

9. Bethany's Sin SubPress Lettered Edition. Letter V - $400

All books are in new unread mint condition. Prices include shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment via PayPal. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a signed US first edition of The Wisdom of Crowds By Joe Abercrombie they're selling? Thanks.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone have a signed US first edition of The Wisdom of Crowds By Joe Abercrombie they're selling? Thanks.
    Found one courtesy of louis2003b.

https://signedpage.com/product/the-w...e-abercrombie/

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I originally posted this in the Centipede thread, as I forget this thread also had Wanted listings…so apologies for the duplication.

I'm looking for a signed/numbered copy of the Centipede edition of Steve Fisher's I WAKE UP SCREAMING; it came out in mid-2009. I've only seen a couple copies show up on eBay, so know they're rather scarce and expensive, but I have a large number of Centipede titles, some signed Stephen King limiteds, etc., so can do a swap or supplement cash with trade. If you have a copy, DM me and let's talk.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

1984 Suntup numbered edition for sale. $725 shipped. International at cost. Thanks.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Before They Are Hanged By Joe Abercrombie Subterranean Press S/L. I was able to track down The Blade Itself and Last Argument of Kings. This is the last one I need to complete my Abercrombie S/L set!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Dresden files partial signed numbered set + RIGHTS. 17 books! - $3750 + postage at cost

Offered for sale is a near-complete, unmatched numbered set of the Dresden files by Jim Butcher, from Subterranean Press.

This set includes rights to purchase additional volumes at publishers price direct from SubPress. All volumes are signed. Skin Game is on preorder.

Please read the description in spoiler for details of each volume and their condition:
    Spoiler:
    • Fool Moon - PC - near fine
    • Grave Peril - blank #, with no dustjacket - near fine
    • Summer Knight - blank # - VG+
    • Death Masks - 421 - fine
    • Blood Rites - 421 - fine
    • Dead Beat - 421 - fine
    • Proven Guilty - 421 - fine
    • White Night - 421 - fine
    • Small Favor - 421 - fine
    • Turn Coat - 421 - fine
    • Changes - 421 - fine
    • Ghost Story - 421 - fine
    • Cold Days - 421 - fine
    • Skin Game - 421 - preorder
    • Working for Bigfoot - 421 - fine
    • Side Jobs - 855 - near fine
    • Brief Cases - 421 - fine
    All volumes are in mylar dust jacket covers, except Grave Peril, Ghost Story and Cold Days, which are in the original publishers plastic wrapper.

I accept PayPal F&F or +3%. Shipping is at cost for volumes in hand; Skin Game will be forwarded on receipt at no charge.

Please PM if you are interested. I’m happy to provide additional details and photos on request.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Brother ARC from Suntup Editions - $275

Paypal F&F or +3%. PM me if interested.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default reduced - Blue World s/l McCammon!

Selling a copy of BLUE WORLD by McCammon (Subterranean Press)
    signed limited hardcover in dj as new condition #900/1000

$75 including postage paid in USA

Email me if interested billstand01@gmail.com

Also check out my ebay and make me an offer if interested in any of those (KEENE, Bradbury, Thunderstorm Books, Suntup DT signed print, etc)
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/stephenking...1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks!
    Bill

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I Travel By Night and Last Train From Perdition By Robert McCammon, Subterranean Press matching number set. $275

#208/474. Both books in Fine unread condition. PayPal preferred. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Vampyricon Trilogy: The Definitive Special Edition by Douglas Clegg Lonely Roads Books PC copy $125.00 PP US shipping
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I hate to do it, but may need to part with my Subterranean Press signed/limited (and matching-number) HC copies of:
    THE MURDERBOT DIARIES (novella collection) and NETWORK EFFECT (novel)
    by Martha Wells.

eBay listings would have one pay at least $1100 for DIARIES and $500 for NETWORK, but that seems high to me, though there are two confirmed eBay sales in the last month of just DIARIES for $1250 and $1196. If anyone wants to PM me an offer for the two-book set (not looking to break up the matching-number set) and save me the hassle and fees of eBay, I'd be happy to consider it.

Condition of the two books are Fine/Fine, as-new...both read (very carefully) once, then placed on a bookshelf behind glass. Photos of the actual books are here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...619353600?s=20 (DIARIES)

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...966463490?s=20 (NETWORK EFFECT)

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default Bradbury Item for Sale

Hi! I have a Ray Bradbury signed item for sale:
    Fahrenheit 451 from the Limited Editions Club. Released in 1982. Aluminum Slipcased, Dual signed by Bradbury and Illustrator Joseph Mugnaini. #1252 of 2000. Aluminum boards, all edges silver, matching slipcase. Exterior of book and spine are VG with bumps on soft aluminum cover. Book pages are F. Slipcase is G with torn corner but solid and intact. I'd like $650 and am open to offers via email sylhatcher@gmail.com. Photos at https://www.dropbox.com/t/uTWqOpw5HHzMN22T

Thanks!

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default Legends II Signed by 9 Authors for Sale (18 Signatures!)

Nice copy of Legends II, F/F. Signed by 9 out of 11 authors including Robert Silverberg, Robin Hobb, George RR Martin, Orson Scott Card, Diana Gabaldon, Tad Williams, Anne McCaffrey, Raymond Feist, and Terry Brooks. Each author signed not only the Table of Contents pages, but also the title pages of their own sections, making a total of 18 signatures in the book. It's pretty sweet! Asking $450 and am open to offers to email sylhatcher@gmail.com. Photos at https://www.dropbox.com/t/z7osTfW0wKcZUIhA Message me if you'd like more photos.

Thanks!

Default Eragon True First Edition Signed

If anyone is looking for a first edition, signed Eragon by Christopher Paolini, I have a nice copy for sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154479107943 Asking $485 OBO to email sylhatcher@gmail.com Great Price!

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the price for a Suntup Rosemary's Baby proof?

I'll put a forum price on it in case that helps alleviate concern that what I'm looking for will be out of bounds with the current market.

$1000 for the two-book, matching-number set, with free Media Mail shipping (add $15 for Priority Mail), USA only. Purchase includes rights to the number with presumed advance pre-order for any future MURDERBOT volumes, though I of course have no idea if Subterranean Press plans any further titles in the series.

Given that there are several $1100 copies on eBay of just the THE MURDERBOT DIARIES alone, that seems like a fair price for the set; I'd like to see them go to a good home. But I get that that's still a good chunk o' change, so if it doesn't sell here within a couple more days, I'll just try my luck on eBay (at a higher starting price).

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

I hate to do it, but may need to part with my Subterranean Press signed/limited (and matching-number) HC copies of:
    THE MURDERBOT DIARIES (novella collection) and NETWORK EFFECT (novel)
    by Martha Wells.

eBay listings would have one pay at least $1100 for DIARIES and $500 for NETWORK, but that seems high to me, though there are two confirmed eBay sales in the last month of just DIARIES for $1250 and $1196. If anyone wants to PM me an offer for the two-book set (not looking to break up the matching-number set) and save me the hassle and fees of eBay, I'd be happy to consider it.

Condition of the two books are Fine/Fine, as-new...both read (very carefully) once, then placed on a bookshelf behind glass. Photos of the actual books are here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...619353600?s=20 (DIARIES)

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...966463490?s=20 (NETWORK EFFECT)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast