Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2521

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Has anyone received their lettered Usher’s Passing? Just wondering and have not seen an update.
    Not here (the Netherlands) yet. No idea when we can expect it.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Has anyone received their lettered Usher’s Passing? Just wondering and have not seen an update.
    Brian said the actual book is done. They're just waiting on the traycases to finish. He gave that update awhile ago so who knows how far along the cases are exactly.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Winter Haunting
    By Dan Simmons SIGNED
    Condition is F/F
    Inscribed to Rod
    $20 shipped (U.S. only)

Story is connected to Summer of Night
    p.p. f&f

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anyone by chance looking for a set of Robin Hobb’s Assassin’s trilogy, the anniversary hardcovers, all signed, all 1sts? Like new, all purchased from the Signed Page.

PM me your offers.

Traveler sachinwalia is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for Centipede Vathek, Weird Fiction Review and others

Hi guys I am looking for following centipede press books:
    - Weird fiction review #1, 2, 4, 8
    - Vathek signed
    - London Stories

My email is sachinwalia2k8@gmail.com

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
    Hi guys I am looking for following centipede press books:
    - Weird fiction review #1, 2, 4, 8
    - Vathek signed
    - London Stories

My email is sachinwalia2k8@gmail.com
    Unfortunately, you just missed LONDON STORIES...a copy sold on eBay a few days ago, the first copy I've seen come up there for years. I was planning to be in the running up to a point, but the last-minute snipes put my modest planned bid (not a huge Kersh fan) way in the rearview mirror...I think it sold for $250, which isn't unreasonable for a relatively scarce Centipede title, but was more than I wanted to spend. Good luck.

Default For sale: Salem's Lot: Studies in the horror films Paperback

I am selling paperback edition of Centipede Press Salem's Lot: Studies in the horror films Paperback. I am always open for trade for Centipede Press books of equivalent value. Asking $325 considering it is very scarce. Listed on eBay for $400+

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

The Road Arc with bookmark. £325 £310 PayPal f&f or add 4% delivery at cost. Uk free delivery

Starship Troopers AE with bookmark. £120 £110 PayPal f&f or add 4%. Delivery at cost

Wolfen numbered number 172. £300 PayPal f&f or add 4% Delivery at cost and will send as soon as received in original box, only opened to check all is aok.

Uk based, pm if interested, will send photos on request (also on fans of Suntup Facebook to see)
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    [SOLD]
    Interview with a Vampire (20th Anniversary Edition)
    Signed by Anne Rice in slipcase
    $60 shipped
    Like New
    p.p. f&f
    Ships in U.S. only please

I did consider trying to get that copy last week for a friend of mine that have always loved that book, but then I realised that it wouldn't been sold outside of the US.... so unfortunate timing (depending which side you're on), I think it would be the good timing to get it at that price. If still available obviously
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

1984 Suntup Numbered Edition. $695 Shipped in US. International at cost.

Comes with all the extras. New unread condition. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks.

SOLD

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Looking to trade my Silence of the Lambs ARC for a 'The Road' broadside - any interest?
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A few Suntup numbered and artist editions for sale:

The Silence of Lambs Numbered Edition. #347/350 ***$730***
    Unread fine condition. Comes with all extras Ceramic lamb, moth sticker, and bookmark.

The Exorcist Numbered Edition. #28/250 ***$925*** SOLD
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and Suntup insignia patch.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Numbered Edition. #284/350 ***$325***
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and The Art of Letterpress Printing pamphlet.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Artist Edition. ***$115***
    New still in publishers shrink wrap. Includes bookmark.

The Silence of the Lambs Artist Edition. ***$210***
    Fine unread condition. Includes bookmark.

A Scanner Darkly Artist Edition. ***$160***

1984 Artist Edition. ***$125***

The Exorcist ARC. ***$330*** SOLD
    Fine unread condition.

Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. Contact me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!

Looking for following Centipede Press books:
    - Nightmare Alley
    - Niftt the Lean
    - Swords and Deviltry
    - The Wench is Dead
    - Knock 3-1-2
    - His name was death
    - The far cry

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    A few Suntup numbered and artist editions for sale:

The Silence of Lambs Numbered Edition. #347/350 ***$730***
    Unread fine condition. Comes with all extras Ceramic lamb, moth sticker, and bookmark.

The Exorcist Numbered Edition. #28/250 ***$925*** SOLD
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and Suntup insignia patch.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Numbered Edition. #284/350 ***$325***
    Unread fine condition. Includes bookmark and The Art of Letterpress Printing pamphlet.

The Island of Doctor Moreau Artist Edition. ***$115***

The Silence of the Lambs Artist Edition. ***$210***

A Scanner Darkly Artist Edition. ***$160***

1984 Artist Edition. ***$125***

The Exorcist ARC. ***$330*** SOLD
    Fine unread condition.

Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. Contact me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    Updated!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Suntup's The Road for US$1,395 including shipping to the US or Canada. Can provide pics if interested.

Traveler Malaz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for SubPress Malazan lettered editions. I have books 6, 8-10. Would be interested in a full set as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Price CUT!!!

Sub Press (signed/numbered editions):
    Ready Player One w/slipcase. (Small corner bump to book and slipcase; please ask for pics) $385
    Silence of the Lambs (not signed by Harris as issued) - $350

Shipped to U.S. only please
    P.P f&f or 4%

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale!
    SUNTUP
    SOLD- Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strangeland Artist Editions. Brand New.
    $290
    SOLD-Johnny Got His Gun AE (still available from publisher)
    $120
    Includes original box and bookmarks

For Sale!
    SOLD- 20th Century Ghosts (LP)
    $145 (like new)

The Night Country (LP) SOLD

$85 (still available at publisher)

Shipping included in the U.S. only
    P.P. F&F or 4%

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I mostly lurk anonymously on these boards because I’m a tad shy; but as a book collector, I find the collective knowledge on here to be exceptional. I’m logged-in today because I have a question. What value would you place on a lettered publisher’s copy of Clive Barker’s Hellbound Heart by Earthling Publications. At the risk of sounded pedantic, it’s exactly the same as a lettered copy, with the exception of “PC” being written where the letter would normally would go. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Michael

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello,

I mostly lurk anonymously on these boards because I’m a tad shy; but as a book collector, I find the collective knowledge on here to be exceptional. I’m logged-in today because I have a question. What value would you place on a lettered publisher’s copy of Clive Barker’s Hellbound Heart by Earthling Publications. At the risk of sounded pedantic, it’s exactly the same as a lettered copy, with the exception of “PC” being written where the letter would normally would go. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Michael
    I don't collect Barker, so am not familiar with the aftermarket value of the (originally $650) lettered edition HELLBOUND HEART by Earthling. That said, whatever the "X" value of the standard lettered is, my experience over the last three decades suggests a PC designation trims off around 25% to 35% of the value of a limited, as most collectors (like me) eschew PC editions in favor of the individually designated volumes. So it'd be X minus 25% or 35%, often more if it's a marginally collected author, sometimes less if it's a very popular author and demand of any example outstrips supply (ala King). Because Barker remains a very popular author among many, it'd likely be on the lower end of that range, so say 15% to 20% less...sorry I can't be more help in determining less than *what*, but I'm sure there are some Barker collectors here who would know.

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Ron!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

What's the current going rate for a Suntup Jaws cube?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    What's the current going rate for a Suntup Jaws cube?
    350-400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast