Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree Anubis was awesome!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I haven't spoken to Jerad about it since he announced it, so the thinking may have changed, but back then the idea was to give Dune the Anubis Gates "treatment", i.e., create a limited so good you wouldn't need to create a deluxe. I think he knocked it out of the park with Anubis, so here's to hoping the same will happen with Dune.
    Centipede's ANUBIS GATES is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. To me, it is the triumph of the small press in recent memory, for all of those reasons stated earlier. And, proof that you can go gonzo on a book and still keep it reasonably priced.
    Had never seen that book before. Researched it and very beautiful indeed.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Leviathan Wakes from SP. Anyone have any leads on one? It's the only book I am missing from the Expanse series.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Looking for Leviathan Wakes from SP. Anyone have any leads on one? It's the only book I am missing from the Expanse series.

Try Dreamhaven books. Greg had some Expanse Limited's in stock the last time I was in the store.

Hours & Info

2301 E. 38th St.
    Minneapolis, MN 55406

(612) 823-6161

Tuesday-Saturday, 12:00-6:30 pm

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Rick Riordan Lot for Sale

Looking to sell my collection of Rick Riordan signed/limited editions:

The Son of Neptune 784/1000
    The Mark of Athena 713/1000
    The House of Hades 470/1000
    The Blood of Olympus 895/1000
    The Sword of Summer 988/1000

All books were purchased by me and have never been read. List price for each book was $100. Selling the whole lot for $300 shipped in the US. Please PM if interested or if you have any questions.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone selling a lettered Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb from SubPress? Letter L would be a miracle
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever in known history been able to order a book directly from Head Of Zeus or do they outsource their sales to dealers? I just can't crack the code (find order links) to their limited editions.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Has anyone ever in known history been able to order a book directly from Head Of Zeus or do they outsource their sales to dealers? I just can't crack the code (find order links) to their limited editions.
    No clue. Always see them on eBay after the fact. What one are you looking for?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

New Cixin Liu and Adrian Tchaikovsky. I saw them on their website but I'll have to order them from Forbidden Planet.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    New Cixin Liu and Adrian Tchaikovsky. I saw them on their website but I'll have to order them from Forbidden Planet.
    Thanks for the heads up. Would have missed that.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a PC copy of Looking Glass, the first book in the Cemetery Dance Signature Series, featuring (and signed by) Joe Hill and a bunch of other people.

Fine in Fine brodart-covered dustjacket.

Last eBay sales were $85 (a BIN that sold immediately), $125, and $150. Currently one listed at $200.

$100 PayPal F&F, shipping is free in the lower 48 and at cost everywhere else.

(Cross-posted in the Joe Hill Author thread)

SOLD

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could use some help if anyone can offer it. Looking for a few Harris books. Like usual finding them is not an issue. Just overpriced on Ebay.

1. Hannibal Rising Limited (black book/no DJ and black slip)

2. Cari Mora - limited edition black and gold in clamshell

3. Silence of the Lambs Easton Press.

Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    If anyone collects Brian Keene, I have a lettered Earthworm Gods from Delirium for sale. Check it out here:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brian-Keene...AAAOSwC1tdbzU4
    Shoot me an offer on the forum if interested - would go down a bit for DT members.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell a huge Joe Hill collection with some really scarce stuff. Pm if interested.
    also have some GRRM books signed.
    Ray Bradbury signed easton press.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’ve sent you a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deadhouse Gates, #289. Shoot me a pm if interested.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Steven-Erik...8AAOSwFQVdi7bO

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post

That's a VERY good price Brandon. I probably overpaid for mine but I almost double
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

That's a VERY good price Brandon. I probably overpaid for mine but I almost double
    Hi Maurice! I hope you found number 8? I just looked at the last two sales on ebay. $690 and $1000. Hope I'm in the ballpark, but I guess if it gets snatched up quickly, I'll know! Hopefully someone will find it a fair price. Cheers.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got GotM and DG #8, looking for the others.
    I just looked up my credit card receipt and I paid £1200 for a #8 DG match to my GotM
    Good luck on the sale!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

Hi Maurice! I hope you found number 8? I just looked at the last two sales on ebay. $690 and $1000. Hope I'm in the ballpark, but I guess if it gets snatched up quickly, I'll know! Hopefully someone will find it a fair price. Cheers.
    Shared the eBay link on the Subpress Facebook page. Hope it helps.

Country
    Country Flag

Well...it sold within the hour! So I guess someone got a screamin’ deal. Haha. Wish I would have had number 8 - could have saved you some money and still got my price. Thanks for sharing the link.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Selling a PC copy of Looking Glass, the first book in the Cemetery Dance Signature Series, featuring (and signed by) Joe Hill and a bunch of other people.

Fine in Fine brodart-covered dustjacket.

Last eBay sales were $85 (a BIN that sold immediately), $125, and $150. Currently one listed at $200.

$100 PayPal F&F, shipping is free in the lower 48 and at cost everywhere else.

(Cross-posted in the Joe Hill Author thread)
    SOLD$85, then to eBay in a few days if no bites

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...it sold within the hour! So I guess someone got a screamin’ deal. Haha. Wish I would have had number 8 - could have saved you some money and still got my price. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Awesome!!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have a few books for sale:

The Woman – Jack Ketchum (#17/174, signed x2 by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee)
    Fine leatherbound book in a near-fine traycase
    $85

NOS4A2 – Joe Hill (#991/999, signed x2 by Joe Hill and C.P. Wilson III)
    Fine book in a fine slipcase, includes the graphic novel Wraith
    $180

Key to the Candy Cane Gates (Skelton Crew Studio)
    #84/400, the attached card is signed x2 by Joe Hill and C.P. Wilson III.
    $125

NOS4A2 + Key for $295 (-$10) with free shipping
    Buy all four for $475 (- $30) with free shipping

Single books are shipped at cost from the Netherlands. Thanks for looking!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for current values on these.

Joe Hill:
    NOS4A2 1st/1st US signed & doodled
    Heart Shaped Box 1st/1st US signed
    Horns 1st/1st US signed
    Carnivale S/L

Owen King:
    Double Feature S/L with slipcase

Hugh Howey:
    UK S/L editions of Shift and Dust

Thanks
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread