Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a set?
    AGOT is a third and is signed. Some minor condition issues because these are actually pretty cheaply made and show every little flaw in the thin paper used to wrap the slipcase boards.

PM me and I'll send over more detailed photos. I don't want to flood this thread with a dozen photos.

Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Is $150 a good deal for The Five S/L by McCammon?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Is $150 a good deal for The Five S/L by McCammon?
    I would say it's a "fair price". There are a few listed slightly higher that aren't selling.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also up for sale:
    The Vampire Chronicles, Book 5 - Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice
    Lettered edition

Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Selling

King Rat by China Mieville Lettered
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...china-mieville

I am helping a friend sell some Earthling Publications books. Please make an offer if you are interested and I will pass on your offer on to the seller.
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/forum/...itles-for-sale

Earthling Halloween Series S/L books 1-8: (number #1 being a different number than the rest)

Blood Red James Moore 159/500
    The Unblemished Conrad Williams 182/500
    Haunted Forest Tour Moore & Strand 182/500
    Moontown Peter Atkins182/500
    October Dark David Herter 182/500
    By Wizard Oak Peter Crowther 182/500
    Blood Harvest James Moore 182/500
    Motherless Child Glen Hirshberg 182/500

The Unblemished lettered edition

Mr Dark’s Carnival Letter B of 15

World Of Hurt Brian Hodge C of 26

Moontown Peter Atkins J of 15

Song Of Kali Dan Simmons 46/500

Weaveworld Clive Barker 73/350

The Painter, The Creature, The Father Of Lies Clive Barker E of 26

The Scarlet Gospels Clive Barker U of 26

Cat Stories Michael Marshall Smith

King Rat China Mieville 158/400 *also signed by Clive Barker* who only signed the lettered editions

The Hellbound Heart Clive Barker 27/250

Centipede Press

The Anubis Gates Tim Powers 470/525

A Lovecraft Retrospective (very large, very heavy book) unsigned edition in cloth traycase with enclosed envelope of prints

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

I was planning on keeping my copy of Neuromancer by Suntup when it arrives but after reading it I honestly didn’t like the book at all. Lol. So I figured I’d post it on here if anyone is interested in purchasing it. I believe I have #168. I’d have to check the designation page. But I’d be willing to sell it for $900. No rights just this title. Message me if you are interested. To clarify this is the numbered edition and I will ship once it arrives

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    I was planning on keeping my copy of Neuromancer by Suntup when it arrives but after reading it I honestly didn’t like the book at all. Lol. So I figured I’d post it on here if anyone is interested in purchasing it. I believe I have #168. I’d have to check the designation page. But I’d be willing to sell it for $900. No rights just this title. Message me if you are interested. To clarify this is the numbered edition and I will ship once it arrives
    You should list it on the Fans of Suntup Facebook page if you haven't already. That's where I sold mine.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#168 is my old number. The rights for this book have already passed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping to find someone on here because I don’t have Facebook. Maybe I’ll create an account. Idk . Does $900 seem like a fair price? All I have to go off of is eBay and those prices are so skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    So you are who I have to thank for giving up his number and causing my bank account to plummet with all of these purchases. My girlfriend would like a word with you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping to find someone on here because I don’t have Facebook. Maybe I’ll create an account. Idk . Does $900 seem like a fair price? All I have to go off of is eBay and those prices are so skewed.
    There is one on FB for $700 right now... a couple sold around the $800-900 mark but too many listed drove it down a bit mate.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    So you are who I have to thank for giving up his number and causing my bank account to plummet with all of these purchases. My girlfriend would like a word with you.
    Yep lol and I've been trying to get back on every since.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I actually did end up posting this on the Facebook Suntup page but lowered the price to $725. Not really looking for a huge profit. I was just trying to keep my number and flip this title. It just wasn’t for me. So if you know anyone interested let me know. Thanks

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Silence of the Lambs Lettered Edition - $1750

The Haunting of Hill House (with extras) (Suntup)#183- $1700

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $900

Boy's Life Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $900 SOLD SOLD

P.P F.F - shipping included in the U.S
    International shipping at cost

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    The Haunting of Hill House (Suntup)#183- $1700
    Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $900
    Boy's Life Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $900

Is that the going rate for HoHH? Glad I get on the Suntup train early.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a damn good deal for a lettered of The Silence of the Lambs. One recently sold on ebay for $2000

From what I heard, it's one of the best editions SubPress have ever produced.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    That's a damn good deal for a lettered of The Silence of the Lambs. One recently sold on ebay for $2000

From what I heard, it's one of the best editions SubPress have ever produced.
    That’s a fantastic price for boys life lettered as well. I’m not surprised it sold so quickly. It’s a gorgeous edition as well.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED:

The Haunting of Hill House (with extras) (Suntup)#183- $1700

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $800

THREE BODY PROBLEM Sub Press (5 book matching set with rights) $1250
    Three Body Problem
    Dark Forest
    Death's End (with rights to future Liu 3 Body Problem sequels)
    Supernovo Era (with rights to future Cixin Liu non 3 Body Problem books) ships upon release
    The Redemption of Time (by Baoshu with rights to future 3 Body Problem "related" books) ships upon release

NOSFA2 IDW s/l $350

Carrie: Studies in the Horror Film (Centipede Press #83/100) - $150

Trolley No. 1852 Lettered Edition (Edward Lee) $200. SOLD SOLD

The Dark Tower 1st Edition Hardcover Rebound Set (message for details, pics, price) some details in SK Classifieds Thread

The Body Book by Clive Barker (deluxe slipcased edition #3/66) - $150

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Does anyone happen to know what the Centipede 'Blindsight' & 'Echopraxia' S/L sets sold for initially? Thanks!
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Does anyone happen to know what the Centipede 'Blindsight' & 'Echopraxia' S/L sets sold for initially? Thanks!
    $65 each
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Country
    Country Flag

NEW BOOKS ADDED & UPDATED:

Swan Song Lettered Edition (Sub Press) - $800

THREE BODY PROBLEM Sub Press (5 book matching set with rights) $1250
    Three Body Problem
    Dark Forest
    Death's End (with rights to future Liu 3 Body Problem sequels)
    Supernovo Era (with rights to future Cixin Liu non 3 Body Problem books) ships upon release
    The Redemption of Time (by Baoshu with rights to future 3 Body Problem "related" books) ships upon release

NOSFA2 IDW s/l $325. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Carrie: Studies in the Horror Film (Centipede Press #83/100) - $150

The Dark Tower 1st Edition Hardcover Rebound Set (message for details, pics, price) some details in SK Classifieds Thread

The Body Book by Clive Barker (deluxe slipcased edition #3/66) - $150

DAN SIMMONS:
    Olympos and Ilium (Sub Press) matching number set. - $200

Love Death S/L (Sub Press) - $85

Muse of Fire S/L (Sub Press) - $70

The Fifth Heart S/L (Sub Press) - $75 SOLD

Darwin's Blade 1st Ed. Signed - $30

Fires of Eden 1st Ed Signed - $30

P.P F.F shipping included in the U.S
    International at cost

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone is looking for Legends II? I think I will be selling mine. Please DM if interested
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Childhood's End (Centipede Press) Roman Numeral (PC)

$425 shipped to U.S SOLD SOLD SOLD

P.P F.F

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

SALE POST:
    I am offering a large part of my Suntup collection for sale. Items that have been published will be shipped immediately upon payment, in the original Suntup box with all swag. Items still not published will be sent upon receipt, in the original Suntup box with all swag. All items have only been removed from their boxes, admired, and shelved. Each numbered edition is #246.

It should be clear, but I'll mention anyway that there are no rights attached to any of these books.

Preferred payment method is Paypal F&F. Prices include shipping within the US. International shipping is available at cost. I am open to hearing offers on bundle discounts. More pictures can be provided (of books I have on-hand) upon request)

You can message me here, or email will.blosser36@gmail.com

For sale:
    (**Horns AGE- $175** SOLD)
    (**I Am Legend AGE- $175** SOLD)
    Red Dragon AGE- $175
    Fahrenheit 451 Numbered (#246)- $750

I will sell the items below for list + actual shipping
    Bibliomysteries Numbered (#246)- $375 + shipping
    (**1984 AGE- $120 + shipping** SOLD)
    LTROI Gift- $130 + shipping
    Auctioneer Numbered (#246)- $495 + shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the below:

Subterranean Press - Signed and Numbered limited edition
    Carlos Ruiz Zafon
    Shadow of the Wind
    Angel's Game
    Prisoner of Heaven
    The Labyrinth of the Spirits

All books are like new (unread) and the dust jackets are protected by a mylar protector.

If interested please PM me your best offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast