Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102
Results 2,526 to 2,529 of 2529

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts and Heart-Shaped Box from Lividian. $150 each. Everything is in Fine condition.

Tim Powers - The Skies Discrowned from Charnel House. $200. Publishing price was $300.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Anybody have an INCIDENTS AROUND THE HOUSE proof for sale?
    Found one, with this from the seller:

Thank you! A free item will be included in your order!
    Incidents around the house by Josh Malerman (2024 Advance Reader Copy)

What, oh what, will the 'free item' be???
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default Suntup THE GODFATHER Mario Puzo signed numbered - $995 postpaid/insured in USA

Suntup THE GODFATHER Mario Puzo signed numbered - $995 postpaid/insured in USA

billstand01@gmail.com
    pictures upon request - includes bookmark.

The Numbered edition of 350 copies is a full goatskin binding with stamping in blind and gold on the cover.

The binding design is inspired by the work of bookbinder, calligrapher and typographer Gudrun Zapf-von Hesse.

The text pages are set in Requiem and are printed letterpress on Mohawk Superfine by Bradley Hutchinson and Max Koch on a Heidelberg Cylinder in Austin, Texas. Endsheets are Hahnemühle Bugra and endbands are leather wrapped. Illustrations are printed offset on mouldmade Arches paper, and are tipped in.

The edition is housed in a cigar style enclosure covered in Japanese cloth and lined with velour.

This state is signed by Francis Ford Coppola, Anthony Puzo and Art Werger.

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

DREAMS FROM THE DARK SIDE by Allen Koszowski – SIGNED Limited Edition Hardcover

$45 postpaid in US - billstand01@gmail.com

Limited to 500 signed copies.
    Signed by Allen Koszowski and Ramsey Campbell.
    Introduction by Ramsey Campbell.
    Stamped three-piece cloth binding, ribbon marker, head and tail bands, and top-edge stain.
    Illustrated endpapers.
    Gorgeous double-sided dustjacket.
    Book size is 5½ × 7½ inches.
    Number of pages: 568.
    Published March 2023.
    Book is in new unread condition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102