Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Summer of Night SP edition #417.

Slipcase shows indention, see images.

$200 PayPal FnF or add 3%.

US only. Media mail shipping $4

PM with any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntup #53 of Haunting Of Hill House, Horns, Rosemarys Baby, and The Road + Rights $3000 OBO.

Price reflects exact amount that I paid after what I considered to be a reasonable markup given that all were sold out.
    SOLD

I also have separate individual pre-orders of limited editions of matching # Horns & Rosemarys Baby and The Road (not matching other two due to some reason I didn’t understand but EDIT: I trust them so it's fine by me) I will sell if you just want one, only price increase from retail will be if I paid more.

I am also open to trades. Please PM if interested.

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Haunting of Hill House Lettered edition (D) $2550 (what I paid plus shipping)

Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Rights to Suntup Rosemary's Baby Lettered Edition (L): $4450 (what I paid plus shipping):

I'd ship to you upon release
    Seeking:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Suntup #53 of Haunting Of Hill House, Horns, Rosemarys Baby, and The Road + Rights $3000 OBO.

Price reflects exact amount that I paid after what I considered to be a reasonable markup given that all were sold out.

I also have separate individual pre-orders of limited editions of matching # Horns & Rosemarys Baby and The Road (not matching other two due to some reason I didn’t understand but whatever) I will sell if you just want one, only price increase from retail will be if I paid more.

I am also open to trades. Please PM if interested.

That sounds really childish of you to say that about the rights aspect of Suntup. I think it’s pretty straightforward.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not surprised you’d chime in without knowing what you’re talking about. The Road was purchased separately after it was sold out and Rosemarys Baby was purchased after it actually sold out and Horns was a purchased pre-order that they did kindly match but couldn’t on The Road for reasons I truly was just confused on. Not a huge deal to me because they have their reasons. I simply don’t understand, it’s not that they did anything wrong. I’m glad you are here to legislate how people get to feel and make assumptions about their motives.
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all. I have a few non-king books that are taking up shelf room and I'm looking to move them. Please send me a message if interested.

Sub Press Red Rising matching Trilogy (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Three Body Problem (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Borne

Sub Press The Martian & Artemis matching set.

Mistborn Trilogy 10th Anniversary Edition matching set. (This is a big deal because they did not offer to match numbers. I would guess that there are only a few matching sets in existence and I haven't seen any others offered.)

Thank you
    Last edited by Aronstg; 08-01-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Additional listing

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have asking prices and limitation numbers of the books?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Hey all. I have a few non-king books that are taking up shelf room and I'm looking to move them. Please send me a message if interested.

Sub Press Red Rising matching Trilogy (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Three Body Problem (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Borne

Sub Press The Martian & Artemis matching set.

Mistborn Trilogy 10th Anniversary Edition matching set. (This is a big deal because they did not offer to match numbers. I would guess that there are only a few matching sets in existence and I haven't seen any others offered.)

Thank you

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a lettered copy of Taxi Driver, Gauntlet Press signed by DeNiro & Scorcese, Letter T, New, $1000

Pictures & info at: ebay listing
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

FYI: The Folio Society is having a sale of (some of) its Limited Editions until the end of the month.

I picked up a copy of Riddley Walker myself. I hadn't heard of the book before last week, but the style intrigued me a lot. The book itself is absolutely gorgeous - and huge!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Looking for S/L Ender's Game from centipede press #36 I am open to other numbers as well. Looking forward to offers.
    I have #19 - mint

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the latest update on "Showtime" by Ricky here? I just realized I haven't seen an email in awhile since they closed the pre-orders.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

No reserve....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223631413829

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For "Trade" only... - Pending
    In addition to my other items listed in the King classified, I'm offering up for trade:
    Suntup (snakeskin) Horns S/L'd still in the box w/all the fluff. - Pending

I would like to trade for any Suntup books manufactured to date.
    Obviously cash might have to pass one way or the other.. also, not looking for damaged items (must be new undamaged, unread)
    Please contact via PM
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Looking for S/L Ender's Game from centipede press #36 I am open to other numbers as well. Looking forward to offers.
    I have #19 - mint
    It has arrived. Beautiful book and condition. Thank you sir!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I have #19 - mint
    It has arrived. Beautiful book and condition. Thank you sir!
    Enjoy - glad it found a good home!

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have Deluxe Edition of Elric? Do you know what date it was released and what size is it? I saw some pictures and it looks beautiful.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You might wanna check Yegor’s personal collection thread. Could be in there somewhere. Your search will be an adventure as he makes beautiful photographs of his books.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks i will look for it!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    Does anyone have Deluxe Edition of Elric? Do you know what date it was released and what size is it? I saw some pictures and it looks beautiful.
    It was released in late April of this year. It's pretty big, roughly 13.5" tall, 9.5" deep, and 2" wide with the slipcase. The slipcase is really thick though, so the actual dimensions of the book are closer to 13" x 9.25" x 1.5".

Retail was $695, and there were 30 copies made, although the limitation states 22. It's definitely one of the best books that Centipede Press has done recently and is high on my list for Best of 2019 (so far).

If you like beautiful books, I too recommend checking out Yegor's (ym2000) collection thread, here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...000-Collection. Page 14 is a real doozy, with both the deluxe Elric and the lettered Subterranean Press The Three-Body Problem, another highlight of 2019-to-date.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info and the link, it's really very beautiful. Yes, I also think the same, Deluxe Edition of Elric could be the best of 2019 in the details. Both productions represent in my opinion the best of each press. I hope to be lucky to ever have one, at least unsigned.
    I wonder if Jerad will publish the Deluxe Edition of Dune.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    Thanks for the info and the link, it's really very beautiful. Yes, I also think the same, Deluxe Edition of Elric could be the best of 2019 in the details. Both productions represent in my opinion the best of each press. I hope to be lucky to ever have one, at least unsigned.
    I wonder if Jerad will publish the Deluxe Edition of Dune.
    I honestly hope he doesn't. One of the things I like best about Jerad and Centipede is that he *usually* just makes the one edition (albeit, signed and unsigned seems to be the norm now)- and makes it the best edition he can, at a reasonable cost. I love that. There's nothing worse than shelling out several hundred dollars for a book and absolutely loving that book- until you see the "uber-deluxe-never-able-to-actually-order-even-if-you-could-afford-it" edition that makes yours look lackluster by comparison. I know many will disagree, and people love exclusivity, but I really love when everyone who wants the best edition of a beloved book- can obtain one- without having to then see an (virtually) unobtainable "better" one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I haven't spoken to Jerad about it since he announced it, so the thinking may have changed, but back then the idea was to give Dune the Anubis Gates "treatment", i.e., create a limited so good you wouldn't need to create a deluxe. I think he knocked it out of the park with Anubis, so here's to hoping the same will happen with Dune.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I honestly hope he doesn't. One of the things I like best about Jerad and Centipede is that he *usually* just makes the one edition (albeit, signed and unsigned seems to be the norm now)- and makes it the best edition he can, at a reasonable cost. I love that. There's nothing worse than shelling out several hundred dollars for a book and absolutely loving that book- until you see the "uber-deluxe-never-able-to-actually-order-even-if-you-could-afford-it" edition that makes yours look lackluster by comparison. I know many will disagree, and people love exclusivity, but I really love when everyone who wants the best edition of a beloved book- can obtain one- without having to then see an (virtually) unobtainable "better" one.

The deluxe edition is beautiful, because there is a great investment in materials, time and design, all this is expensive. To get a better edition, many times you have to pay more.
    I can't take everything in life, so I only buy the edition that has been special for me. And I can feel happy with that.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I haven't spoken to Jerad about it since he announced it, so the thinking may have changed, but back then the idea was to give Dune the Anubis Gates "treatment", i.e., create a limited so good you wouldn't need to create a deluxe. I think he knocked it out of the park with Anubis, so here's to hoping the same will happen with Dune.
    Centipede's ANUBIS GATES is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. To me, it is the triumph of the small press in recent memory, for all of those reasons stated earlier. And, proof that you can go gonzo on a book and still keep it reasonably priced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast