Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2529

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think someone was looking for the CD Vandermeer book. Can't find the post. Have one would sell. As said before, thinning out the herd. PM if interested.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Traveler JacquesSilvert is on a distinguished road JacquesSilvert's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there still an interest in older, signed Neil Gaiman books? I have a copy of the /2000 blue slipcase stardust still shrinkwrapped as well as the green slip ocean at the end of the lane but kind of on the fence whether it is actually worth putting them out for sale?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO a Lyra's Press lettered copy of Stardust if anyone has a spare copy to sell or trade?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Leviathan Wakes BCE hardcover. First hardcover of Leviathan wakes. $

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Leviathan Wakes BCE hardcover. First hardcover of Leviathan wakes. $100 OBO. VG/VG.

Free shipping in US. International at cost. PP F&F.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default Jim Butcher subpress sale

FOR SALE:

Side Jobs (NM/NM) by Jim Butcher
    Subterranean Press Limited Edition # 577 of 1000
    Dust jacket and interior illustrations by Vincent Chong
    Asking $150 obo
    includes shipping

Backup (NM/NM) by Jim Butcher
    Subterranean Press Limited Edition # 258 of 500
    Illustrated by Mike Mignola
    Asking $60 obo
    includes shipping

Pls message me if interested. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In Search of Death and Honey Lettered.

I also have a set of all number #1's from Lividian if anyone wants to chat
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough

Help me find Please:
    LSOE #261

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale.

F&F or add 4% - Domestic shipping included.

Stardust - Lyra Standard Edition - Mustard - $500
    Stardust - Lyra Standard Edition - Blue - $500
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a lettered King of Shadows by Robert McCammon from Lividian, I have one I'm thinking about selling.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am looking for the ARC of THE HOT BEAT by Robert Silverberg from Hard Case Crime.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Went to Walmart today.
    Due to mistake, bought this no return phone card.
    It is STILL VALID, though the AIRTIME PIN has been revealed in the back.
    $28 value for $20 if anyone's interested.
    Note to moderator, if this is not allowed here please delete the post, no problem!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

12% tax? Yikes!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Except some specific products, VAT is 20% in France
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    12% tax? Yikes!
    Over 10% sales tax in most counties in Washington state. No state income tax, though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    12% tax? Yikes!
    Over 10% sales tax in most counties in Washington state. No state income tax, though.
    6% state sales tax in Florida with no state income tax.

There are also local (county or city or both) sales taxes in some areas. That adds up to 1.5%. The most is 7.5% total sales tax. My county used to have 6% sales but added 1% a while back for a 7% tax.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Except some specific products, VAT is 20% in France
    I'm glad we don't have VAT taxes! Yikes again!

Traveler Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead will become famous soon enough Grimhead's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, I'm posting a bunch of books I have here to sell. P.P f&f . You can email me at minosbook@gmail.com

• A Darkness at Sethanon Limited/Numbered Edition GrimOakPress #316 $149
    • A Master of Djinn By P. Djèlí Clark Signed Numbered SubterraneanPress #64 $550
    • Ellison Under Glass by Harlan Ellison Numbered Charnel House #84 $290
    • Guests by Kealan Patrick Burke - Artist Edition SuntupPress $160
    • I Am Legend by Richard Matheson Lettered SuntupPress letter: K $3700
    • Imajica by Clive Barker Artist edition + limited premiums $299
    • Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Jemisin Matching numbered set SubterraneanPress #53 $2,000 $1500
    • Jaws by Peter Benchley Unopened SuntupPress Artist Edition $160
    • Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo - Artist Edition $125
    • Kushiel's Dart, Chosen, Avatar By jacqueline Carey Matching Lettered K SubtteraneanPress $2800
    • Reaper's Gale By Steven Erikson Signed Numbered SubterraneanPress #175 $899
    • Shirley Jackson's Haunting Of Hill House Unopened Signed CentipedePress $1159
    • Songs of the Dark By Anthony Ryan Numbered SubteraneanPress #70 $169
    • The Books of Babel by Josiah Bancroft Matching set and tickets SubterraneanPress $1099
    • The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller – Letter K $1990
    • THE HORNS PROMO KIT SuntupPress $100
    • The Innkeeper Chronicles By Ilona Andrews SubterraneanPress Letter Y $1995
    • The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde CentipedePress $550
    • The Time Machine by H.G. Wells – Letter K $2500
    • The Trouble with Peace by Joe Abercrombie SubterraneanPress #48 $270
    • The Warded Man GimOakpress $179
    • Toll the Hounds By Steven Erikson subpress #126 $850
    any Suntup Lettered

I think this is the first time I've ever seen any GHOST BOX for sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25583072158...Bk9SR8KRpo2QYQ

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Are they really worth that much?
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I'd like to think so, since I have all three, but I think that seller is really reaching with that price. A bookstore local to me had 2 and 3 for $40 each a year or so ago (gone the last time I checked), which I thought was a very friendly price, probably should've picked them up to flip. But I can't imagine each set going for much more than $100...guess this auction will prove me right or wrong, and I plan to keep it on my Watch List to see which one it'll be.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I'd like to think so, since I have all three, but I think that seller is really reaching with that price. A bookstore local to me had 2 and 3 for $40 each a year or so ago (gone the last time I checked), which I thought was a very friendly price, probably should've picked them up to flip. But I can't imagine each set going for much more than $100...guess this auction will prove me right or wrong, and I plan to keep it on my Watch List to see which one it'll be.
    These sets are exceptionally hard to find. The price does seem high, but- where else are you gonna find the 1st two sets? I'll tell ya'- I have all 3 sets as well, and I dig them so much that I wouldn't let them go for that price. They are just too cool- I just had mine out, as I do every Halloween, reading stories with the fam- and, to me, they are among my favorite "books" on my shelves. I hope they do more someday (though Patton did say that Vol 3 would be the last), and even hope they reprint them so more people can get in on the big fun that these are. In the meantime- yeah: they are scarce and pricey.

Country
    Country Flag

I like them too. I'd sell mine for that though.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep me too. I have 1&2. missed 3
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast