+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,151 to 2,154 of 2154

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I got a signed Wolf's Hour UK for $85 and a signed Ushers Passing UK for $60 from him, crazy
    Yeah, those were great deals. I only passed on them because I have nice copies already (although not signed). Well done.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs is a glorious beacon of light Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a set?
    AGOT is a third and is signed. Some minor condition issues because these are actually pretty cheaply made and show every little flaw in the thin paper used to wrap the slipcase boards.

PM me and I'll send over more detailed photos. I don't want to flood this thread with a dozen photos.

"I fancy it's the limitation to a thousand copies that is the chief charm and value of an edition deluxe. I don't expect to read this edition deluxe myself, although you needn't tell that to anybody else. Frankly, you know, I don't suppose that anybody ever reads an edition deluxe. No one puts bric-a-brac to any very practical purpose. There's some human instinct which makes a man treasure what he is not to make any use of, because everybody does not possess it.

- Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is $150 a good deal for The Five S/L by McCammon?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack has a brilliant future Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Is $150 a good deal for The Five S/L by McCammon?
    I would say it's a "fair price". There are a few listed slightly higher that aren't selling.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87