Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2529

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    What's the current going rate for a Suntup Jaws cube?
    350-400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks so much for the quick response!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO: Anyone have a copy of the Suntup gift edition of Red Dragon they're willing to part with in the $250 range? Doesn't have to be still in shrink wrap. You can send PM here or email me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in selling a lettered edition of Silence of the Lambs (Sub Press) - letter DD. Condition is mint. Please email if interested. Paul

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Guests by Kealan Patrick Burke Suntup artist edition. New unread mint condition. Bookmark included $135 Shipped ~Below List Price~

PayPal preferred. International shipping at cost. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    The Auctioneer Artist Edition

Brand New in Suntup Box w/extras

$90 Shipped

P.P. f&f

U.S. only please

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping this can make someone happy:
    Reimbursement for shipping is all I ask. In the U.S.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Traveler sachinwalia is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Sent private message.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

No longer available.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my lettered copy (Q) of The Last House on Needless Street from Lividian for $1000 shipped priority within the US. International at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Please PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Couple of titles for sale/trade:

Suntup 'A Scanner Darkly', numbered edition - I liked the art on this one so much (along with the story) that I tracked down a lettered copy - so the numbered needs a new home - $775 shipped US.
    Suntup 'The Wolfen' numbered edition - $450 shipped US.

Still looking to trade a Suntup 'Silence of Lambs' ARC for one of the 'The Road' broadsides as well.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Anyone interested in this 2 book set, please email me for pics or to purchase
    billstand01@gmail.com

-Mister Glow Bones by Ronald Kelly LIMITED 1st Ed S/L HC Thunderstorm Books
    -Mister Glow Bones by Ronald Kelly LEATHER 1st Ed S/L HC Thunderstorm Books

Both books for $60 including postage

**includes a surprise DARK DIXIE by Ronald Kelly unopened audio cassette package (5 stories)

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

SOLD - thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by billstand View Post
    Anyone interested in this 2 book set, please email me for pics or to purchase
    billstand01@gmail.com

-Mister Glow Bones by Ronald Kelly LIMITED 1st Ed S/L HC Thunderstorm Books
    -Mister Glow Bones by Ronald Kelly LEATHER 1st Ed S/L HC Thunderstorm Books

Both books for $60 including postage

**includes a surprise DARK DIXIE by Ronald Kelly unopened audio cassette package (5 stories)

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Looking for Suntup Numbered Red Dragon.
    PM me if you have a copy to move!
    Please and Thank you.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

READY PLAYER ONE BY CURIOUS KING. Letter G. $4250 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO
    Looking for Suntup Numbered Red Dragon.
    PM me if you have a copy to move!
    Please and Thank you.
    Found!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody looking for ARCs of either The Pallbear’s Club by Tremblay
    Or
    Upgrade by Blake Crouch.

Two recent ARCs I can’t sell in a public forum.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

i guess because i received a review copy of Gwendy, Titan is sending me stuff. any interest in any of these proofs?

A.G. Slatter - The Path Of Thorns
    Francesco Dimitri - Never The Wind
    Ronald Malfi - Black Mouth
    A.C. Wise - Hooked
    Emmi Itaranta - The Moonday Letters

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Jaws Double Day 1st/1st in excellent condition.
    PM me if anyone can help!
    Thanks all.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling:
    Centipede Press Dune #488 signed edition limited to 500 $2600 ( I paid $2667)
    Joe Hill Heart Shape Box Lividian, 2022 Signed limited in shrink-wrap $200
    Joe Hill Better than home 1999 1st printing VF condition Joe's 1st story published.. $225
    Stephen King The green mile 1-6 paperbacks 1st printing VG in koontz slipcase. $30 SOLD
    Rock Bottom Remainders signed Litho. last one sold at $1000 at Veryfine books. Mint #226 $800
    American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Signed Limited edition, First Hill House Edition) VF #126 i believe in original box. $700
    Ray Bradbury Martian chronicles signed collectors Ed, Easton Press with COA from Publisher $200
    Last edited by sgc1999; 06-07-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: drop prices

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Selling:
    Joe Hill Better than home 1999 1st printing VF condition MINT. $250
    Stephen King The green mile 1-6 paperbacks 1st printing VG in koontz slipcase. $30
    Rock Bottom Remainders signed Litho. last one sold at $1000 at Veryfine books. Mint #226 $900
    American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Signed Limited edition, First Hill House Edition) VF #126 i believe in original box. $750
    Ray Bradbury Martian chronicles signed collectors Ed, Easton Press with COA from Publisher $200
    I'll take Green Mile PBs!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling: Shipping included.
    Joe Hill Better than home 1999 1st printing condition MINT. $189
    Joe Hill Better than home 1999 1st printing Mint signed $249
    Stephen King The green mile 1-6 paperbacks 1st printing VG in koontz slipcase. $30 SOLD
    Rock Bottom Remainders signed Litho. last one sold at $1000 at Veryfine books. Mint #226 $800
    American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Signed Limited edition, First Hill House Edition) VF #126 i believe in original box. $700

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one interested in a signed copy of The Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel? I ended up with an extra copy. I'm just asking for shipping fees. Probably around $5 for media mail.

Claimed.

This is the edition in question (spoiled for large image):
    Spoiler:

Traveler ColinReads is on a distinguished road

Selling The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe (4 book set) from Folio Society. Signed, number 507 of 750. Mint condition other than a scuff or two on the slip case. $3200 shipped. Message or email colinzp@yahoo.com for pics and more info.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

I've got US copies of the two new Cormac McCarthy books and I am looking to sell them. Anybody here interested or know a message board, etc. where I may be able to do that?

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Both sold!

FOR SALE:
    Replay #183 (Suntup Editions)
    $395 shipped
    Will ship upon release. Brand New in original shipping box w/extras

Brother/Seed Matching Set #183
    $770 Shipped Brand New

P.P. F.F. or add 4%
    Ships to U.S.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246