Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I apologize if anyone read my post about finding a signed copy of THE LYRICS by Paul McCartney for me.
    I had to delete it after finding out the price tag - over $2000.
    I want one - but not that badly.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Since there were no takers initially on my MURDERBOT DIARIES and NETWORK EFFECT signed/limited matching-numbered set at $1000, I thought I'd try one more time with a price reduction...

I just listed the like-new pair on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133914616354#shpCntId

Let me if know you want them and this (listed there at $1050) set can be yours here / off eBay for $925 shipped Priority Mail...a pretty good deal, I believe, given that a search of Sold auctions show DIARIES alone going for over $1000 and two sets selling for $1250 and $1495.

Only reason I'm selling them is that I just never quite connected to the character as much as I thought I would...and something has to pay for that copy of DUNE.

EDIT: Round numbers are nice: $900 shipped.

Traveler sachinwalia is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

My centipede press fascination started a little over a month ago and with the help of lot of awesome folks in the Centipede press FB group I have been able to get some good number of books. I am still looking for some of the older titles at hopefully reasonable price. Please ping me here if you have any of these and willing to sell. Folks who are on FB group have probably seen me posting this list multiple times.
    • * Weird Fiction review volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
    • * The Intruder
    • * Madball
    • * Bury him Darkly
    • * Our Lady of Pain
    • * Devil Daddy
    • * Children of the Night
    • * A Scent of New-mown Hay
    • * The Complete Slayers
    • * I Wake up Screaming
    • * Nightmare Alley
    • * Grindshow
    • * Night and the City
    • * The Plastic Nightmare
    • * London Stories
    • * Man Drowning
    • * The Hot Spot
    • * The Drive-in
    • * The Tenant
    • * Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Transylvania edition of Dracula from Amaranthine Books. ***$525***

New still in publishers shrink wrap. Bookmark included. Pictures of the book not in shrink wrap are for reference.

Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment via PayPal. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks! (Pictures below)

https://imgur.com/a/Sz7SMP0

Info on this edition:
    • Limited to 666 copies
    • Slipcase with wood motif
    • Printed on PERGRAPHICA® Natural Rough paper
    • Bound in red velvet-like cloth
    • Glow-in-the-dark covers and spine
    • Sixteen coloured & glow-in-the-dark illustrations by Vedran Klemens
    • UV coated endpapers
    • Black painted page edges
    • Small illustrations for every entry type
    • Several hidden design details
    • Stake-shaped bookmark

SOLD
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Traveler sachinwalia is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
    Hi All,

My centipede press fascination started a little over a month ago and with the help of lot of awesome folks in the Centipede press FB group I have been able to get some good number of books. I am still looking for some of the older titles at hopefully reasonable price. Please ping me here if you have any of these and willing to sell. Folks who are on FB group have probably seen me posting this list multiple times.
    • * Weird Fiction review volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
    • * The Intruder
    • * Madball
    • * Bury him Darkly
    • * Our Lady of Pain
    • * Devil Daddy
    • * Children of the Night
    • * A Scent of New-mown Hay
    • * The Complete Slayers
    • * I Wake up Screaming
    • * Nightmare Alley
    • * Grindshow
    • * Night and the City
    • * The Plastic Nightmare
    • * London Stories
    • * Man Drowning
    • * The Hot Spot
    • * The Drive-in
    • * The Tenant
    • * Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    If anyone wants to reach out to me for selling any of these titles then my email is sachinwalia2k8@gmail.com.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Since there were no takers initially on my MURDERBOT DIARIES and NETWORK EFFECT signed/limited matching-numbered set at $1000, I thought I'd try one more time with a price reduction...

Let me if know you want them and this (listed there at $1050) set can be yours here / off eBay for $925 shipped Priority Mail...a pretty good deal, I believe, given that a search of Sold auctions show DIARIES alone going for over $1000 and two sets selling for $1250 and $1495.

Only reason I'm selling them is that I just never quite connected to the character as much as I thought I would...and something has to pay for that copy of DUNE.

eBay listing cancelled and relisted for $995: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133919488496

*** Forum price for the two signed/limited Murderbot books: $850 shipped.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default Tolkien Items for Sale

Tolkien Collection For Sale! Christmas is coming!
    Attached below are available books and a dropbox link to some photos. https://www.dropbox.com/t/HHKV56QRJrALnCvF. I'm happy to provide more photos of any not pictured you'd like to see specific condition points. I didn't list these with condition grades since photos are included, but I can do that if you'd prefer.

The items include:
    • The Hobbit, Houghton Mifflin Co (HMC) US 1st/1st (Library Copy) AND The Lord of the Rings, George Allen & Unwin, First UK Edition Set, 2/2/1 with Custom Slipcase (No Dust jackets)...asking $1700. This is a super rare find. I'll consider splitting the set up.
    • The Two Towers, George Allen & Unwin, First UK Edition, Second Impression 1955, with dust jacket...asking $750
    • The Silmarillion, George Allen & Unwin, First American Edition, 4th Printing, with dust jacket...asking $150
    • The Two Towers HC HMC UK First Edition, Eighth Impression 1961, with dust jacket...asking $200
    • The Lord of the Rings 3 book HC Set (without slipcase but all have dust jackets) HMC Revised American Edition, 1965, First Edition Set, 5/3/4...asking $250
    • The Lord of the Rings 3 book HC Set (WITH slipcase and all dust jackets) HMC Revised American Edition, 1965, First Edition Set, 12/11/11...asking $250
    • The Lord of the Rings 3 book Softcover Set (WITH slipcase) HMC Revised American Edition, 1965, First Edition Set, 1/2/1...asking $85
    • A Tolkien Bestiary, Day, HC First Edition, 1979 with dust jacket...asking $85
    • The Lord of the Rings, HMCO, One Volume US Collector's Edition Set with Slipcase...asking $85
    • The Hobbit CD Wood Crate set...asking $25

Please email me at sylhatcher@gmail.com with questions or interest. Thanks for looking!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lord of the Rings Deluxe Illustrated Edition
    $195 shipped
    THIS IS THE FIRST PRINTING
    SHIPS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY
    Small dent to corner (see pic)
    P.P. f&f

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

did they spell deluxe wrong on the copyright page or is that an appropriate spelling?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    did they spell deluxe wrong on the copyright page or is that an appropriate spelling?
    That's the de luxe way of spelling it.

De luxe - of luxury - is the original French spelling. English first hyphenated and then combined the words into one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's a fuck up. Brits who are renowned for perfectionism must be besides themselves for the obvious mistake.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But french is more sophisticated
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    But french is more sophisticated
    Touché!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

1984 Suntup Artist Edition for sale. New unread condition. $150 shipped. International shipping at cost.

PayPal preferred. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Thanks

eBay listing cancelled and relisted for $995: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133919488496

*** Forum price for the two signed/limited Murderbot books: $850 shipped.
    FINAL FORUM-PRICE REDUCTION: $800 for the two-book set. If they don't sell for that, back on the shelf they'll go and maybe I'll try again later on down the road next year...or not.

Would make a great Christmas present for yourself or the Murderbot fan in your family!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Summer of Night Lettered. $1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Summer of Night Lettered. $1500

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Borderlands Series 3 Little Books - $600
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Anyone have Exorcist numbered for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Sending you a message

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Yep. I have one

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[SOLD]
    Interview with a Vampire (20th Anniversary Edition)
    Signed by Anne Rice in slipcase
    $60 shipped
    Like New
    p.p. f&f
    Ships in U.S. only please

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone received their lettered Usher’s Passing? Just wondering and have not seen an update.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Interview with a Vampire (20th Anniversary Edition)
    Signed by Anne Rice in slipcase
    $60 shipped
    Like New
    p.p. f&f
    Ships in U.S. only please

I really like the way she signed the book, it looks like she took her time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast