Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Skelton Crew
    Key to the Candy Land gates
    Nos4A2
    Signed by Joe Hill and the Artist.

If interested please PM me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how to price this so offers welcome...

I am selling one of the Kazoos that Joe Hill gave out (very limited) to people who attended his Fireman signings and played Hey Jude in front of everyone.

If interest PM me with offers.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Accidentally double-ordered CD's City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - so have a copy for sale
    $60 including shipping in the U.S.; international at cost; PayPal F&F
    If you care about numbers, I have #226 and #230 and have no preference about which I keep.
    Any idea how much shipping to New Zealand would be?

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Accidentally double-ordered CD's City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - so have a copy for sale
    If you care about numbers, I have #226 and #230 and have no preference about which I keep.
    Any idea how much shipping to New Zealand would be?
    Insane USPS quoted a price of $74 (it's about 5 lbs. with shipping materials)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers for Suntup's Brother By Ania Ahlborn. PM if interested. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of selling my PC lettered copy of Dead Names by Simon. Like some other very early Subterranean Press lettered editions, there were only 13 copies of this one, bound in black leather and foil stamped in red. The only difference between my copy and the true lettered copy is that the true lettered copy theoretically has an original JK Potter matted inside it (which definitely makes a difference!), but I've never seen a lettered listed anywhere before so I can't confirm it. I'm hesitant to just throw this one up on eBay so I was curious if anyone here was either interested, or knew more about it - if either or both of those things are true, please PM me!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also wanted to share here that I have two Cemetery Dance auctions up right now, if folks are interested. (This is cross-posted to the Cemetery Dance discussion thread as well.)

One for some Cemetery Dance Select ARCs (I've seen these pop up here are there) and one for a matching set of the first three Graveyard Editions (I have not seen any of these sets up for sale, just single books):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254524194168

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254524203162

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Now offering at $50 - same details as above

Country
    Country Flag

Now offering at $50 - same details as above
    SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Offering Silence of the Lambs Lettered at below retail, including shipping costs ($1,475)
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I want that book but I just can't afford it right now, grrrrrr!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kali- $200
    Carrion - $150 - stain on loose end paper, some marking on slipcase edge.
    Horns (limited to 200) - $300- hard to see blemish on tray

Incudes shipping to U.S addresses
    P.P
    Open to a couple payments from the regulars in here if needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for SUNTUP Lettered editions - I’m selling below issue price:
    Brother $1900
    Horns Plus Matching letter Paperweight $3000
    The Haunting Of Hill House $2300
    Please DM with any questions.
    Condition is new, original shipping boxes and packaging.
    F&F Plus shipping - USPS or Express or UPS. Please inquire about individual quote.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Continue to look for the following books by Robert McCammon: (1) a fine ARC of The Wolf’s Hour paperback from 80s; (2)lettered edition of Baal - letter “o”; and (3) lettered edition of The Wolf’s Hour. Feel free to PM if you have any of the above for sale. Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for lettered Zafon Shadow of the wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of heaven. Preferably letter "Q"
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    If anyone is looking for SUNTUP Lettered editions - I’m selling below issue price:
    Brother $1900
    Horns Plus Matching letter Paperweight $3000
    The Haunting Of Hill House $2300
    Please DM with any questions.
    Condition is new, original shipping boxes and packaging.
    F&F Plus shipping - USPS or Express or UPS. Please inquire about individual quote.
    Might get more attention in the suntup thread m8
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Silence of the Lambs lettered: $1,400. Including priority shipping & signature confirmation.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:
    Locke & Key Hardcovers 1-3, 5, 6
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a copy of Dark Advent for cheap?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

A short while back someone here sold a matching set of the signed Sub Press edition of THE THEMIS FILES for $125. Sure wish another $125 set would come up for sale (hint, hint )...

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few books for sale - please inquire about direct pricing to save on eBay and PayPal fees:
    https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Also Suntup Lettered editions - Rosemary Baby, Horns and I am Legend
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt anyone is interested but I have a few ASoIaF signed limited books to sell.

GoT SP
    ACoK SP
    ACoK MM
    ASoS SP
    AKoSK SP

If anyone is interested let me know

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I know you don't ebook, Kris, but for anyone else, it's 0.99 for kindle on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Advent-B.../dp/B01BPBCONI

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I know you don't ebook, Kris, but for anyone else, it's 0.99 for kindle on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Advent-B.../dp/B01BPBCONI

HBJ
    I cant do it man.. I have TO HOLD a book. I tried dude.. I just cant man. Thank you though!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the U.S. selling a copy of The Stand Omnibus graphic novel. There are some online, of course, but hoping to buy on here.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast