Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finders Keepers Discussion (Spoilers)

Traveler DarthMalice777 will become famous soon enough DarthMalice777's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default SPOILERS

I enjoyed FK, I'd give a 4/5 or 8/10, but I preferred MM. I thought Brady was a much more interesting (and twisted) antagonist. I really liked Pete's story, and hope he's involved in book 3. I like the circle back around to Brady at the end of FK, and the potential for a "supernatural" twist going into the finale. I was also sad to see the notebooks burned, but was thrilled with Morris being both emotionally and physically destroyed. Maybe it was because of his age, or maybe I just "understood" why Brady was the way he was, but I'm glad Morris is gone, and Brady is still around. 11/22/63 and Revival are next on my list to read, but I def loved Dr. Sleep and felt that so far both that and MM are his best most recent books.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

A big case of the 'meh.' I was unimpressed.

I reviewed it on Amazon so I'll avoid a deep rehash here:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2E9GDL...cm_cr_rdp_perm

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i'm currently reading this i'm about #157 pages into it and thus far i'm not that impressed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2