Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What parts of the Set do you have?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have the GE Book, the Tray Case and a full set of prints

23 74.19%
  • I have the GE Book and the Tray Case

5 16.13%
  • I have the GE Book and a full set of prints

1 3.23%
  • I have The Tray Case and a Full Set of prints

0 0%
  • I have just the Tray case (or an extra)

1 3.23%
  • I have just the full set of prints (or an extra)

1 3.23%
  • I have a partial set of prints

3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 'Salem's Lot Set Tally

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just voted. I have the GE book, Traycase and all prints. Interesting to see how many are out there amongst members.
    Agreed. I am willing to bet we probably have most of them as a set... right here on this site.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all the items, and also have the unbound text block.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I NEED AN EXTRA TRAYCASE!!!!!

Oops, wrong thread. Headed over the the King Books/Items Wanted Thread…..

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

15 full sets of prints and 3 partials so far...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My slipcase traycase was not made by Tomas. It is identical to his one other than it's blue, rather than red. There are several of these around as well.
    Last edited by Mr. Rabbit Trick; 05-27-2015 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Wrong type of case.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I only have two copies of the book....

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all three pieces.
    I started collecting a few months after the S/L sold out, so the GE was one of the first books ordered for my collection.
    Mark Twain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    I just have the book, no traycase or prints. Hopefully one day I will acquire the full set, or better yet a signed edition! There doesn't appear to be a polling option for this though.
    Yes, allow me to rant about polls (and I appreciate its a limitation of the web site software and not RF's fault)..

You can only specify a poll after you have made the announcing post
    You have to specify the number of poll options up front and cannot add more
    You ONLY get 3 min to enter all the poll options and complete the poll before it times out and you lose *everything* other than the announcing post (which you can then not re-add the poll too)

So I had planned a 'book only' response but ran out of responses to include it.

For a complicated poll, I suggest a person have everything prepared in a Word or other type document. If someone needs assistance, I can always create the poll for you.
    I can also edit a poll to add more choices.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I have all 3 components, and have voted as such. And, also, the unbound book block with all prints- which I will have custom bound someday. Hoping to make something that eases the pain of having to sell both my Deluxe, and S/L.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just have the gift.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's still early days, but right now we have accounted for 23 full sets of prints plus 3 incomplete sets ( I'm assuming that's me, Jon P and RF). Considering the estimate of print sets < 30, it seems the TDT.org family are definitely holding the majority share!!
    I'm hoping we uncover more incomplete sets
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

You can put me down for 6 Gift, 4 traycase, 2 blocks and 2 sets of prints

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn son! Do you want to let go of a page block, traycase and set of prints?

I have the book. (On it's way as I recently bought it.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    What did you vote Matt? Just so I can keep the numbers straight.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    What did you vote Matt? Just so I can keep the numbers straight.
    I voted the first option

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

24 + 3 partial on the prints

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

24.... wow. I bet ya Ralph was right... less than 50 out there in the SK community.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    My slipcase traycase was not made by Tomas. It is identical to his one other than it's blue, rather than red. There are several of these around as well.
    My traycase appears to be blue with Red lettering. Is that not the one everyone has it seems? It is a nice one, but i'm confused on the traycases for the "set" I guess. Is the traycase blue or red?

curt

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tray case from Tomas is BLACK with red lettering

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How many sets of prints were made into specially bound books and therefore lost from the total? I know of at least two!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    How many sets of prints were made into specially bound books and therefore lost from the total? I know of at least two!
    True eh? This could be as rear as a true 26 lettered for complete sets.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Tray case from Tomas is BLACK with red lettering
    Doh!! I think mine is black with red lettering. It looked blue, but then I turned the light to aim at it and it's black. lol! Looks like I do have one complete set.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is black with the red lettering.

John

Although I put a single vote in the poll, you can put me down for

4 gift editions
    4 tracyases
    1 full set of prints
    1 partial set of prints
    1 unbound text block

Now, I could have sworn that I had at least one additional full set of prints, but I went looking for the set recently and wasn't able to come up with it, all I found was a partial set....but I don't know where I would have acquired just a partial set from. My best guess is that somewhere in a storage box is the rest of that partial making 2 full sets - just can't prove it yet!
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Country
    Country Flag

Simon.. does that make 26?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast