Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Haven Fund Raiser

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 Haven Fund Raiser

With the books almost closed on the 2015 campaign, comes the burden of next years' goals!!! It will be a monumental task to meet or exceed this years totals. So I thought it prudent to get right to work!!!

I thought we could use this thread to identify potential donors, HF themed campaigns and anything that may help raise funds for next year. If you're "In", let me know and the planning can begin!!!

We will need a copy of "The Talisman" the 1984 edition for starters!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to help in any capacity I can, perhaps through artwork or perhaps not. You're quick to move on aren't you Bill?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I would like to help in any capacity I can, perhaps through artwork or perhaps not. You're quick to move on aren't you Bill?
    Well, with an anticipated goal exceeding this years', I thought it would be prudent to get busy!!! If you can stockpile a few art pieces in books for next year that would be great!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Count me in, I'm ready to roll when you are Bill. You need a copy of "The Talisman" 1984 edition? I'm on it!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in with those items that I mentioned in my PMs a few days ago if you want them for the minor cleanup work. And taking a closer look at my hardcover Talisman reveals it is a 1st ed. DJ is pretty good for decades of shelf life. The boards and cloth spine are worn from many readings but is otherwise straight and cleaner than expected. Minute folds on the top corners of 2 pages.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'm in with those items that I mentioned in my PMs a few days ago if you want them for the minor cleanup work.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I realize that I have "officially" announced my retirement as the "Haven Fund Whore", but I thought it prudent to mention to you all that, Artists do not live forever. Glen Orbik, (R.I.P.) had agreed to do a piece for next year. Bernie Wrightson, is having health issues. I am not praying upon their troubles, but I am, as a final act, letting you all know that these HF originals have limitations. So, next year when considering a piece remember, you may have this only opportunity to get one. To their credit, most of the artists are firmly behind our efforts, but life does intercede. Bear that in mind.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread