Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creepshow (1982)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Creepshow (1982)

Creepshow IMDB

Inspired by the E.C. comics of the 1950s, George A.Romero and Stephen King bring five tales of terror to the screen.

1. Father's Day
    2. The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill
    3. Something to Tide You Over
    4. The Crate
    5. They're Creeping Up on You!

Directed by: George A. Romero
    Screenplay by: Stephen King

Starring: Hal Holbrook, Adrienne Barbeau, Fritz Weaver, Leslie Nielsen, Carrie Nye, E. G. Marshall, Viveca Lindfors, Tom Atkins, Stephen King

Last edited by Heather19; 06-04-2014 at 10:40 AM.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow is on tv, first time seeing it, 20 miutes in and i'm not impressed but i'll give it a chance.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

creepshow?
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

yep.... It got better, entertaining, wouldn't go out of my way to see it again though.

Traveler Seasick Pirate will become famous soon enough Seasick Pirate's Avatar

This is one of my all-time favorite films. I quote lines from this movie so often they're more like figures of speech.
    This, along with Star Wars and Rocky, I buy whenever it becomes available on a new video format (Select-A-Vision, VHS, Laser Disc, DVD, Blu-Ray).

I like Creepshow 2 too, but don't find it as fun as the first. I regularly quote lines from each of those segments as well.
    I cannot bring myself to watch Creepshow 3.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seasick Pirate View Post
    This is one of my all-time favorite films. I quote lines from this movie so often they're more like figures of speech.

Agreed!

My sister will occasional turn to me and say "Meteor Shit!"

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mrs. Danvers! I want my cake! You lunkhead. Ask it to call you Billie. Measure the bite marks. The trick is how long you can hold your breath. Mr. Pratt. Bastard. Ready for another shot? It's a comic book!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

U.K. 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION DVD with extras not found on the U.S.A. copies.

THANK YOU!....UNIVERSAL... WARNER BROS.

Traveler Seasick Pirate will become famous soon enough Seasick Pirate's Avatar

I don't understand why the US (region 1 or A) hasn't been treated to these Ceepshow bonus features yet.
    Our DVD and Blu-Ray releases are all pretty bare-bones, with only the trailer for an extra.

Best I've done was to track down the Work-Print edition with about 10 minutes of extra scenes.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

RLM re:Views Creepshow (1982):

“If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've always suspected that was an edit in The Crate. I think I remember King not being happen with the placement of the segments. He wanted The Crate to be in the middle and Something to Tide You Over next to last but that didn't happen for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread