Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I'm a sucker... I got both...
    Me too!!

Thanks for the heads up

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered the s/n - no need for both for me. Still - sending it out on a Sunday morning - is that a first for subpress?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the Limited. No mention of a slipcase... I really hope it comes with one.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Lettered SOLD OUT

Traveler 8vo is on a distinguished road 8vo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I just ordered the s/n - no need for both for me. Still - sending it out on a Sunday morning - is that a first for subpress?
    No; they'll often sneak in an update on Sundays. First time that I can remember that they did two major limiteds, though.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lettered SOLD OUT
    Wow. That was fast. They still had the lettered when I ordered and I really debated it. I always check them on Sunday mornings; usually Jerad sends out his weekly newsletter on Sunday mornings, so it's just habit to check them both. I just got my e-mail from them and would have been a bit upset if I had wanted a lettered one.

But as surprised as I was to find out Ready Player One was a "collectable" I just checked the price for a signed first Martian and am even more stunned...Need to go find that one and broadart it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe the lettered is sold out already. I was about to order one as I just checked my email and saw the announcement. Seems to have sold out in less than an hour. Really disappointed I didn't snag one.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Can't believe the lettered is sold out already. I was about to order one as I just checked my email and saw the announcement. Seems to have sold out in less than an hour. Really disappointed I didn't snag one.
    I had a lettered in my cart but it was sold out before I could pay
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Just ordered the Limited. No mention of a slipcase... I really hope it comes with one.

The $75 books don't usually come with one.

Traveler 8vo is on a distinguished road 8vo's Avatar

If it doesn't specifically say, it usually means not. But can hope.

Country
    Country Flag

It's not normal for sure!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was sold out after 40 minutes. 200 s/l gone so far

Martian lettered also sold out now.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    It was sold out after 40 minutes. 200 s/l gone so far

Martian lettered also sold out now.
    Wish I would have checked my email sooner. I missed it by a few minutes. Aaaarrrrgggg!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Damn... also was to late for the lettered. Loved to have one, now i go with the s/l... Ok, but arghhhhhhh

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Just found an ARC of Armada on abebooks for $9! ��

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Crazy... i guess the condition is not nf/f

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    It was listed as new, unread in fine condition - there were actually two copies listed - so I was able to grab the other copy - guess I will see how it looks when it arrives

It was listed as new, unread in fine condition - there were actually two copies listed - so I was able to grab the other copy - guess I will see how it looks when it arrives

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post

Nice!
    Thank you for the listing - and only grabbing one of the books - now another book to add to the signing event. At this rate I will just wait until the bitter end and get in the back of the line for the signing

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Nice!
    Thank you for the listing - and only grabbing one of the books - now another book to add to the signing event. At this rate I will just wait until the bitter end and get in the back of the line for the signing
    No problem. I'm not the type that needs more than one copy. And the wait for the signing will be worth it.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an amazing deal. I recently found a 1/1 of Ready Player One on eBay in Fine condition for $17. Of course it was a day after I had just paid $190 for one on Abe.

Country
    Country Flag

The Signed Page is now offering signed copies of Armada... not sure if they can be personalized or not.

http://signedpage.com/shop/armada-by-ernest-cline/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    The Signed Page is now offering signed copies of Armada... not sure if they can be personalized or not.

yes - but once it arrives - then you will notice that Ernest never actually signed it and then you will need to stalk him on Facebook, find his address and mail your book to him to actually be signed...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

yes - but once it arrives - then you will notice that Ernest never actually signed it and then you will need to stalk him on Facebook, find his address and mail your book to him to actually be signed...
    LOL.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There's been a lot of Armada proofs showing up in the market. Doesn't seem to be all that rare. I wonder about how many copies were printed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast