Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Armada proof Signed !

Ebay? Then you outbid me *grrrrrrrr :-)

Nice, really nice...

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

eBay - but BIN....

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a Ready Player One arc that they would be willing to part with?

If so please PM me.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Unfortunately they seem pretty hard to find at the moment - and when you do find them, they are expensive. A signed proof went for 340 the other day.

I have both states of the proof, however I am not selling at this point.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's some signature huh?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B&N has signed copies of Armada for $16.68

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/arma...=9780804188753

These will probably be signed on a tipped in page

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to add it doesn't have to be signed.

Does anyone have a Ready Player One arc that they would be willing to part with?

If so please PM me.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my! So after seeing a picture of RP1 somewhere on TDT and this thread in particular, I picked up a copy and read it in 3 days. Just finished it a few minutes ago actually.

Absolutely loved it! If anyone has a 1/1 for sale, let me know. I don't know how I missed this book.

For me, it was a wonderful trip down memory lane, a powerful statement about perseverance, a touching love story, and a great lesson about getting out more and experiencing life outside of technology. Oh, and of course, a fitting tribute to 80's pop culture.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh my! So after seeing a picture of RP1 somewhere on TDT and this thread in particular, I picked up a copy and read it in 3 days. Just finished it a few minutes ago actually.

Absolutely loved it! If anyone has a 1/1 for sale, let me know. I don't know how I missed this book.

For me, it was a wonderful trip down memory lane, a powerful statement about perseverance, a touching love story, and a great lesson about getting out more and experiencing life outside of technology. Oh, and of course, a fitting tribute to 80's pop culture.
    Told you..... Glad you enjoyed it

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

It's even fun listening to wil Wheaton read it - going through the audio book now - a few chapters each night with my wife - a nice way to end the day. Does everyone have an armada arc yet? Cause I keep getting outbid late - and am trying to get a copy before the signing

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Chad
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sorry Chad
    No worries - figured I was bidding against several members here anyway - now everyone just stop your bidding on the one ending Tuesday and let me get my copy - that's all I ask

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

�� I'm bidding on one ending Tuesday!

Country
    Country Flag

Some updated tour info - and a few extra dates:

I finally have the complete list of appearance for my ARMADA book tour next month! Here they are:

Monday, July 13th
    Copperfield’s Bookstore
    140 Kentucky Street
    Petaluma, CA
    Event at 7:00pm
    Talk, Q&A, Signing

Tuesday, July 14th
    Kepler’s Bookstore
    1010 El Camino Real
    Menlo Park, CA 94025
    Event at 7:30pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing
    *free & open to the public

Wednesday, July 15th
    Powell’s City of Books
    1005 W. Burnside St.
    Portland, OR 97210
    Event at 12:30pm – Signing only

Wednesday, July 15th
    Powell’s at Cedar Hills
    3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd
    Beaverton, OR 97005-1337
    Event at 7:00pm

Thursday, July 16th
    University Bookstore
    Lunchtime Talk, Q&A, Signing
    4326 University Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98105
    Event at 12:00pm (lunch)

Thursday, July 16th
    Whatcom Community College
    Heiner Center
    237 W Kellogg Street
    Bellingham, WA 98226
    Event 7:00pm (doors open 6:30pm)
    *ticketed event (tickets are $5 but the store will give one free ticket for the pre-sale or in-store purchase of Armada). Tickets can be obtained in-store and on Brown Paper tickets.

Monday, July 20th
    Weyerhaeuser Chapel @ Macalester College
    1600 Grand Ave.
    Saint Paul, MN 55105
    Event at 7:00pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing

Tuesday, July 21st
    Wentz Concert Hall
    171 East Chicago Ave
    Naperville, IL 60540
    Event 7:00pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing
    *ticketed event (attendees will receive a ticket with the purchase of Armada). Tickets can be purchased in store, online, and over the phone.

Wednesday, July 22nd
    The Book Loft
    631 S. 3rd Street
    Columbus, OH 43206
    Event 6:00pm-8:00pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing
    *they will issue numbered tickets for pre-orders of the book, place holder style.

Thursday, July 23rd
    Barnes & Noble Union Square
    33 E. 17th Street
    New York, NY 10003
    *free &open to the public. No slideshow.

Sunday, July 26th
    Austin Classic Game Fest
    Palmer Events Center
    900 Barton Springs Rd
    Austin, TX 78704
    Appearing from 12:00pm-3:00pm

Monday, July 27th
    Alamo House
    100 South Central Expressway
    Richardson Heights Village
    Richardson, TX 75080
    Event time 7:00pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing

Tuesday, July 28th
    Book People
    603 N. Lamar Blvd.
    Austin, TX 78703
    *free & open to the public. With the Delorean!

Wednesday, July 29th
    Joseph-Beth Bookstore
    161 Lexington Green Circle
    Lexington, KY 40503

Thursday, July 30th
    Lemuria Bookstore
    4465 I-55 N
    Jackson, MS 39206
    Event 5:00pm – Talk, Q&A, Signing
    *free & open to the public.

Saturday, August 1st
    Austin Books & Comics
    5002 N. Lamar Blvd.
    Austin, TX 78751
    Event 12:00pm-3:00pm – signing only

I hope my travels are bringing me through your neck of the woods, and that you can make it to one of the events listed above. If not, I’ll be making an appearance at San Diego Comic-Con next month, too. More on that soon!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I am actually looking for someone who is willing to trade an ARC of Ready Player One (fine Condition) for a signed copy of Finder's Keepers (from the Maine Event).

PM me if interested.

***I will also throw in a signed hardcover copy of Ready Player One (not a first printing)***

Country
    Country Flag

check out ernie's website - you can download his spoken word album - with many of his poetry slams from the Importance of being Ernest:

http://www.ernestcline.com/spokenword/

the rest of the site is fun to go through as well - especially his bio

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    B&N has signed copies of Armada for $16.68

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/arma...=9780804188753

These will probably be signed on a tipped in page
    You can get Armada signed or personalized from BookPeople for $26.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link Brian. I had ordered one from B&N but may go this route instead as I like inscribed books.

So, those who have an Armada ARC, had anyone read it yet? If so, is it good?

Finally managed to find a 1/1 Ready Player One today. Now just need to get it signed.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's looking for one, a couple signed 1sts are on Abe. Not cheap.

Ready Player One
    Ready Player One

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

If anyone would like a signed ARMADA Arc - please pm me. Will be getting one signed in July.

Traveler 8vo is on a distinguished road 8vo's Avatar

Subterranean Press has announced the limited edition of READY PLAYER ONE:

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ady_player_one

Thoughts?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

also read this book recently, as a teenager in the early 80's this was a real blast! Highly recommended read.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired

wow heck of a preorder day

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    wow heck of a preorder day
    No kidding!

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm a sucker... I got both...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast