Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    We might want to add 1/16" to the trade... can someone else measure the trade edition to verify?
    I would go with 1 and 5/16 - which would make sense since becca initially said 1 and 1/4 and to add the 1/16 above. In my books relaxed state it is at 1 and 5/16 - if i hold it closed its about 1 and 1/4 - to the trade that is

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good thanks. Can you confirm the height as well as the width from spine to front of baords?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an update Jeff and I have been going back and forth for a few days now on the plates. For some reason on my computer is shows one size then when I print it it prints bigger. No big deal just don't trust computer rulers. The fun part was when I sent it to him and he printed it we got another size still. We have figured stuff out and it should be going off to the plate makers today.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the test cases from Jeff. One they make it across the pond and I can confirm fit they will be open to orders. If you want different color combos feel free to shoot an email to him at time of order with what you are looking for.
    -Josh

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

They look great!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look amazing, especially the holo!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, they came out great!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff said he would ship them out to me tomorrow. A week and then we are good to go. We just want to confirm size before we start mass producing them.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there an rp1 case that fits the us 1/1? Is that the red case w yellow circles? I didn't see pictures of that - so I wasn't sure if that was being made too?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Is there an rp1 case that fits the us 1/1? Is that the red case w yellow circles? I didn't see pictures of that - so I wasn't sure if that was being made too?
    I currently do not have a copy of the 1/1 so I didn't order one. The joys of working with Jeff is he doesn't just make all the cases up front. He custom makes them as they are ordered. So if you want a case that fits the 1/1 (I already sent him the measurements) that is red with yellow or green and gold he can do that. When you send him your order you say which book which case color which foil color. So for my test cases I told him
    RP1 S/L white case pink foil
    The martian S/L burgundy case holo foil.

For you just send
    RP1 S/L case color foil color
    RP1 1/1 case color foil color
    Etc.

Hope that makes sense
    Josh

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - that helps. When you put up Jeffs contact info to order the cases - could you also show your cases again and exactly how you placed the order? I know it's somewhat redundant - but it'll make it easier than scrolling back through messages - as a single message with all pertinent info.
    Thx

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Those are looking great!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,
    I am still waiting for them to arrive from across the pond for the test fit... damn USPS takes forever.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So looks like I just had to talk about them for them to deliver. Just got them in and they came out perfect.

Photos of the cases

Photos of cases with book

How to Order

Feel free to send in your orders and enjoy!
    Josh

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    So looks like I just had to talk about them for them to deliver. Just got them in and they came out perfect.

Photos of the cases

Photos of cases with book

How to Order

Feel free to send in your orders and enjoy!
    Josh
    Great. Will email an order this afternoon.
    Thanks for all your work on this!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My lettered Ready Player One showed up yesterday. I haven't had a chance to look at it carefully, but at first glance seems to be the same as the numbered except for the leather binding and traycase. One's up on ebay for $1,675 (2 days left, 6 bids) if anyone has some cash to burn. I definitely do not think it's worth $1500 more than the numbered edition, which seems to be going for about $150 on ebay.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful. Im glad those started to ship, I was wondering when it was going to happen.
    Maybe after the 1st lettered copy sells the market will settle.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. The lettered RPO on ebay is up to $2,125 with 8 hours remaining.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Wow. The lettered RPO on ebay is up to $2,125 with 8 hours remaining.
    I am shocked...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's insane. Should have bought that one instead of The Martian - haha.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Never would have thought it would go that high. I'm amazed. Still kicking myself for being too late and missing out on it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Never would have thought it would go that high. I'm amazed. Still kicking myself for being too late and missing out on it.
    I had one in my cart and went back to add The Martian and by that time it was sold out.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks. I didn't even get as far as adding it to the cart. By the time I saw the announcement it was sold out. Oh well, I look on the bright side. Look at the money I saved myself.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much was it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How much was it?
    $350

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast