Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I always wondered what "lettered" meant. I guess that pic explains it.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great book, great movie. I think they are different and they should be. In the movie you are limited by time so really character development in that scope of action is almost impossible ( easily could have been an hour longer). Some of the puzzles in the book were not "cinematic" so they were replaced by something completely different. The spirit and energy is undeniably Ernest Cline though. Win - win.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish they had done more with the lettered version of that book. there was so much room for fun-ness that just building a traycase for it doesn't do it justice.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Let me ask you guys. I saw a paperback first printing of RP1 selling for $200. I passed. Did I make a mistake?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Let me ask you guys. I saw a paperback first printing of RP1 selling for $200. I passed. Did I make a mistake?
    Nope, unless it was an ARC
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Nope, unless it was an ARC
    Phew. Thanks!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Recently I made a traycase for one of my 1sts ( has a cool inscription btw) - leather with spine on-lays to mimic the dust jacket. Well, I did not make it myself, I commissioned it. So happy how it turned out.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Recently I made a traycase for one of my 1sts ( has a cool inscription btw) - leather with spine on-lays to mimic the dust jacket. Well, I did not make it myself, I commissioned it. So happy how it turned out.

That is awesome! Who built the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

That looks amazing!

Country
    Country Flag

It’s Kater-Crafts in California! They do some really amazing stuff. Not cheap but amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

That is awesome! Who built the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Wow, that is a beautifully made (and designed!) traycase!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny enough that tray case looks like like one that a publisher (i think PS or SP) had made for their personal copy and what I based the slipcase design on. I like it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Funny enough that tray case looks like like one that a publisher (i think PS or SP) had made for their personal copy and what I based the slipcase design on. I like it.
    Its actually exactly what I have done. The original was made for Bill Schafer of Subterranean Press - I just had them reverse the colors and make it red instead of yellow. Same binder.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what this is worth but here's a Ready Player One proof for $250.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'm not sure what this is worth but here's a Ready Player One proof for $250.
    Im selling mine for $100!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a signed and dated first of Rpo for a good price. Condition looks nf/f but will be confirmed once received. Very excited

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ernest Cline - Ready Player One
    German 23 page excerpt

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Lettered copy O is being sold here.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Just got a signed and dated first of Rpo for a good price. Condition looks nf/f but will be confirmed once received. Very excited
    Got it today and it was as advertised.

On related note, does any want a signed copy that Barnes & Noble did this past holiday season or maybe the year before that?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got it today and it was as advertised.

On related note, does any want a signed copy that Barnes & Noble did this past holiday season or maybe the year before that?
    Send me some pics , I might be interested

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.waterstones.com/book/rea...tm_content=img

RUN...dont walk...thanks Becca

I cannot wait
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap! I don't know if there were rumors or anything, but this totally took me by surprise. I'm definitely on board though. Now time to let the speculation begin! Is this a continuation with the previous characters? A side story that runs parallel to the first? Or maybe an entirely brand new setting and time.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Little concerned after his performance with armada that this is just going to be a rehashing of RP1 with a different setting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast