Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2015 Haven Auction #65-Desperation Gift-KING SIGNED-Maitz Remarque

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2015 Haven Auction #65-Desperation Gift-KING SIGNED-Maitz Remarque

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is a Stephen King Signed Gift Edition of "Desperation" featuring painted original art by the book's artist-Don Maitz .

Don Maitz was kind enough to do an original piece in the book, then shipped the book to Stephen King for his signature.

Thanks to DT.org member jhanic for donating the book, and of course thanks to Don Maitz and Stephen King.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is one seriously cool Remarque! Don Maitz is an absolute legend!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maitz titled the piece "Blood Donor"

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best yet.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Best yet.
    Yeah, that is a rather sweet item!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Don Maitz has a spectacular aura about Don Maitz has a spectacular aura about Don Maitz has a spectacular aura about

The title I chose for this remarque is "Organ Doner" as the cop asked the driver if he thought that being an organ donor was "wise". I was inspired by an incident I experienced when one night i was pulled over for doing 50 in a 35 speed limit area. The officer trained the flashlight on me as he approached and had his hand on his side arm. He instructed me to " S l o w l y reach for my license and registration while his hand remained on the pistol. I did as he directed and it occurred to me as he was writing out the ticket that his careful approach was due to the Florida Licensing Department. They issued me a plate that read " GUN 62C " so the officer probably thought I was a gun nut with a specialty license plate and that I might take out my anger at being pulled over for speeding with one of my " GUN s" that might be in the glove compartment with my registration.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What an asset you are to this community Don. Thanks for the insight.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Don Maitz View Post
    The title I chose for this remarque is "Organ Doner" as the cop asked the driver if he thought that being an organ donor was "wise". I was inspired by an incident I experienced when one night i was pulled over for doing 50 in a 35 speed limit area. The officer trained the flashlight on me as he approached and had his hand on his side arm. He instructed me to " S l o w l y reach for my license and registration while his hand remained on the pistol. I did as he directed and it occurred to me as he was writing out the ticket that his careful approach was due to the Florida Licensing Department. They issued me a plate that read " GUN 62C " so the officer probably thought I was a gun nut with a specialty license plate and that I might take out my anger at being pulled over for speeding with one of my " GUN s" that might be in the glove compartment with my registration.
    Very cool. Now what's the story behind the "GUN 62C" plate? Just happenstance?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is the details behind your collaboration with, Mr. King originally? Just happenstance? He really liked your work? A publisher reached out? You approached him? Inquiring minds want to know!! LOL

Edit: This auction is already heating up!!! It's at $565 with 6 days and change to go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You can view further insights here,

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comm...stephen_kings/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tak! Boy oh boy, that depiction of Collie Entragian just really was so vivd in the book and Don just really captured what he must have looked like. Congrats to whoever is the winner on this one!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just under 24 hours left.
    No need to really pimp it, but just in case someone forgot.
    I predict the winning bid will be over $850.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$875!

Great auction! Fantastic piece!

+ Reply to Thread