Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Deadpool was incredible. I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Fair warning though it's rated R for a reason, and if you know anything about the character, you'll know it really needed to be rated R. I knew from the second the opening credits rolled I was going to love this movie.
    Deadpool was insanely good. All the self-aware references were so funny. Colossus, always my favorite X-Men character, was great as well. Loved the end-credits scene too. Negasonic was sweet. Deadpool 2 is gonna rock.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadpool need to win the Oscar! All thumbs up for this family!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching Deadpool and it was pretty good. My wife even liked it although it took her awhile to warm up to it. Having just watched X-men Origins: Wolverine, this just highlights how terribly wrong they got the Deadpool character there. I hope the sequel talk is legit especially if you-know-who is in it.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyed the shit out of Deadpool!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Deadpool was incredible. I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Fair warning though it's rated R for a reason, and if you know anything about the character, you'll know it really needed to be rated R. I knew from the second the opening credits rolled I was going to love this movie.
    Deadpool was insanely good. All the self-aware references were so funny. Colossus, always my favorite X-Men character, was great as well. Loved the end-credits scene too. Negasonic was sweet. Deadpool 2 is gonna rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Deadpool need to win the Oscar! All thumbs up for this family!
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Just finished watching Deadpool and it was pretty good. My wife even liked it although it took her awhile to warm up to it. Having just watched X-men Origins: Wolverine, this just highlights how terribly wrong they got the Deadpool character there. I hope the sequel talk is legit especially if you-know-who is in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Enjoyed the shit out of Deadpool!

And.........

Spoiler:
    A certain well respected "Director" went to see, "Zoolander"????? LOL LOL He does make me laugh though....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read that Wolverine 3 might be the Old Man Logan storyline but there would be a problem adapting that since so many of the characters are already claimed by the Marvel movies.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I read that Wolverine 3 might be the Old Man Logan storyline but there would be a problem adapting that since so many of the characters are already claimed by the Marvel movies.
    Well like everything they do it wouldn't be a direct adaptation. So what we'll get is a Old Man Logan type story, but with different characters.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved Old Man Logan.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Old Man Logan is incredible. I love that storyline.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to see this!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to see Apocalypse!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk about the CGI in this one...

Still not sold on Apocalypse

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Idk about the CGI in this one...

Still not sold on Apocalypse
    He looks pretty cool, but you're right there is something "off".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He's just not threatening enough. He needs to be physically imposing. The threat of his presence should be as powerful as his arrogance.

I'm just not getting that.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He's just not threatening enough. He needs to be physically imposing. The threat of his presence should be as powerful as his arrogance.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

It is only a trailer. Perhaps he will appear more powerful/menacing in the actual film?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully!

Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't need to be big if he can melt cars with his mind. I honestly don't see how this X-Men team can beat this set of Apocalypse's horsemen much less him. I am excited about this movie even though there are so many things wrong when compared to the comics (Mystique leading the X-Men for one) partly because they are going to have to show some great teamwork to overcome those odds.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I actually like they are being drastically different from the comics. I think it's better for them to change it entirely than to stick so close that people get super upset when they get something wrong. At least this way you're telling a different story, just with a similar set of characters.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't need to be big if he can melt cars with his mind. I honestly don't see how this X-Men team can beat this set of Apocalypse's horsemen much less him. I am excited about this movie even though there are so many things wrong when compared to the comics (Mystique leading the X-Men for one) partly because they are going to have to show some great teamwork to overcome those odds.
    I imagine Mystique is leading bc it's J-Law. Does anyone else not like her, or is it just me? She fine when blue, but when she turns "normal" I'm just thinking, "she needed that face time."
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    I imagine Mystique is leading bc it's J-Law. Does anyone else not like her, or is it just me? She fine when blue, but when she turns "normal" I'm just thinking, "she needed that face time."
    I like her. She suffers from over saturation though. Since The Hunger Games blew up she's been in 2 to 3 movies a year and she's just kinda everywhere. I think the trailers are probably a bit misleading though. I doubt she leads the X-Men until the end of the movie. I do kinda wish they kept using her in a "rouge agent" kind of role though. I though it worked really well for her in the last movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast