Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
I like the idea of a slow build up. I mean, the first time we saw Thanos he only smiled in the post credit scene. Then, I think it was the end of the first Avengers movie he actually spoke and said "fine, I will do it myself". But a slow build up
is a great way to build the tension.

If it is Dr. Doom next as the big bad guy, that would have to mean that Fantastic 4 is coming sooner rather than later? And what about that villain that was hinted at when Wakanda was having earthquakes. Any thoughts on that? Or will
that simply be a major villain for Black Panther.
I think we'll be getting Fantastic Four before we get X-Men for sure. The Fantastic 4 is "Marvel's First Family" so to speak, and comic book wise Fantastic Four and Spider-man were the face of marvel for years. Having those rights back is a big win for Marvel, because it opens up a whole slew of space related villains and characters that were tied up in Fox rights. On top of that they've never really been done "right" in the movies. So it's Marvel's chance to really give them the treatment they deserve. They also don't have the saturation that the X-Men have in the movies. There's what 3 real F4 movies but there's been 12 X-Men related movies in the same amount of time.
I have not read the comics. I watched F4 and the Silver Surfer sequel. Both were underwhelming. I did not see the reboot. I am hoping for a solid movie with a really strong version of the characters, including Dr. Doom who as I understand it is supposed to be really powerful but It did come through in the films that I saw. And expanding the space angle, like GOTG seems to be doing sound great to me. I am looking forward to the F4 being involved and seeing more of them.