Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sure he had one planned out and would love to keep those plans but I seriously doubt Disney is going to give him the greenlight. That is unless New Mutants shocks everyone and makes bank with its crappy August premiere date.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I am sure he had one planned out and would love to keep those plans but I seriously doubt Disney is going to give him the greenlight. That is unless New Mutants shocks everyone and makes bank with its crappy August premiere date.
    Honestly I think the August premiere is just because contractually they had to have a theatrical release. Otherwise I think this one would've gone straight to streaming.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That and if it went streaming HBO has those rights. Disney wasn't going to give it up for nothing.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

That and if it went streaming HBO has those rights. Disney wasn't going to give it up for nothing.
    I hadn't hear that one, why would HBO have the rights?

Country
    Country Flag

Because the movie was made before Fox was purchased by Disney. HBO has the streaming rights to such movies. That is why you can stream X-Men: First Class and Dark Phoenix on HBOMax not Disney+ or Hulu.

Hulu does have the rights to FX TV shows so that is why Legion and Fargo are there.

Because the movie was made before Fox was purchased by Disney. HBO has the streaming rights to such movies. That is why you can stream X-Men: First Class and Dark Phoenix on HBOMax not Disney+ or Hulu.

Hulu does have the rights to FX TV shows so that is why Legion and Fargo are there.
    Hmm why would Fox have picked HBO for the streaming rights? That seems odd. Especially since Fox owned something like 30% of Hulu, you'd think they would have put it on the platform they had a stake in.

Country
    Country Flag

I am sure it is because HBO gave them lots of money. I think the deal ends in two years or so. (Edit: Having just looked it up, I can see why they did it. It is through 2022 for 200 million a year.) Once it does expire, I'm sure the movies will all be on either Disney+ or Hulu.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm at this point I'm treating TNM as a myth that I won't believe in until I witness it with my own eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

That teaser really gives too much away. (That is if you didn't already see all the pics that have been released.)

I am still holding out hope that I will get to watch this one day.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did Cyclops and some other X-Men join the Ndebele tribe?
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I must be the only one here that actually watched New Mutants. It was good but you could tell there were things that didn't completely get "finished" and the ending was kind of abrupt. It felt like a lot of the story arcs were not completed. That is probably because Boone was planning sequels that will never happen now. That's a shame because the characters had a lot of potential. Still I enjoyed it enough that I will watch whenever it plays on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19