Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2015 Haven Auction #62-Rachel Readman Engraved Glassware

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I do the happy dance? Is it allowed?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats George! You got one hell of a bad ass one of a kind item there! Only way to celebrate properly is with a glass of rye when they arrive.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations George. Very nice glasses. I hope the postal workers are very careful with them!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats again George, I have let Rachel know the address details.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on winning the auction George. I'll arrange shipping ASAP and let you know when they are on their way and when you can expect them to arrive with you. They will of course be packed well.

Massive thanks to everyone involved!

Rachel X
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on winning the auction George. I'll arrange shipping ASAP and let you know when they are on their way and when you can expect them to arrive with you. They will of course be packed well.

Rachel X
    Thanks very much Rachel & Simon, this set is going to great with the rest of the glassware collection (I'll post a photo later ... you'll understand!)

Congrats George! You got one hell of a bad ass one of a kind item there! Only way to celebrate properly is with a glass of rye when they arrive.
    Actually there's a drink called The Green Mile, I was thinking about doing that with the Mr. Jingles glass (1 oz melon liqueur, 3/4 oz Mailbu Rum, 1/4 oz Cointreau, 3 oz pineapple juice, if anyone is interested); either that or an RC Cola. For the JFK 11/22/63 glass it would have to be a Root Beer. For Pennywise it would have to be tea. For Barlow ... there's a drink called Vampire Blood (1.5 oz vodka, 1.5 oz pomegranate juice, 1.5 oz blood orange juice (1 blood orange), 1 tablespoon agave syrup, 1 lime wedge).

Yes, I've thought this out!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! This will need photos!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK now I'll HAVE to try some of those drinks out myself!

Definitely photos required.

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Rachel X
    Thanks very much Rachel & Simon, this set is going to great with the rest of the glassware collection (I'll post a photo later ... you'll understand!)

Actually there's a drink called The Green Mile, I was thinking about doing that with the Mr. Jingles glass (1 oz melon liqueur, 3/4 oz Mailbu Rum, 1/4 oz Cointreau, 3 oz pineapple juice, if anyone is interested); either that or an RC Cola. For the JFK 11/22/63 glass it would have to be a Root Beer. For Pennywise it would have to be tea. For Barlow ... there's a drink called Vampire Blood (1.5 oz vodka, 1.5 oz pomegranate juice, 1.5 oz blood orange juice (1 blood orange), 1 tablespoon agave syrup, 1 lime wedge).

Yes, I've thought this out!
    Hahaha, now that's how it's done brother! Enjoy!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shipping, sorted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3