Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Travel Photos

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Travel Photos

I thought it would be nice to have a place to share travel photos. Please add any you would like to share.

Below are a few from my recent trip to Europe.

Paris

Spa-Francorchamps

Nürburg

Prague

Venice

Naples

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics, man!

I wish I could see Europe.

But I suspect this thread will be merged soon.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon.
    I looked around and didn’t see a current topic to add my photos to but if a moderator wants to merge this with another one, that’s fine with me.
    — Roland Deschain

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great photos (I especially like the one of the Eiffel Tower)! Thanks for sharing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Awesome pics!
    Also, I recently became intrigued by the Shakespeare and Company bookstore after stumbling across a picture of the store that made it look so comfy.
    Did you visit the store?

Country
    Country Flag

Ricky- Thanks, I was just lucky with our timing and the clear sky on the tower photo. I have a few just before the lights came on and a few with the strobe lights that they turn on at the top of the hour but the one I posted is my favorite.

Girlystevedave- Yes I did go into the store and comfy is a great word to describe it. They don’t allow photos inside so you’ll just have to go visit it for yourself to see. I would say it is half book store and half museum, with a reading room and writing room.
    — Roland Deschain

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That's awesome. To be honest, Paris wasn't even on my list of places I wanted to visit until I saw a certain picture of the bookstore.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! They're all beautiful

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few photos from my NYC trip last week.

"The Dark Tower"

'the vacant lot'

— Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

been there 2009 the 8 blocks are fantastic to walk around and find references ;D

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh... be sure to take note of the turtles (small paintings) on the subway walls in NYC.

I love those subtle details.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.