Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Edgar Rice Burroughs: In Paperback

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A nice production, but a bit too pricey for me:
    The Martian Legion: In Quest of Xonthron
    What's the going price for banth or thoat leather these days anyway?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love all those vintage paperback covers.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Paid too much for this one, but a title that I've never owned and the condition was topnotch:

My favorite Boris Vallejo covers are those where I have to look closely to determine whether it's him or Ken Kelly. --And I appreciate being reminded about the bangs.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I'll be...I've never even heard of THE GIRL FROM HOLLYWOOD.

I used to "collect" Boris Vallejo covers when I was a young teen...I used to buy the pbs with his covers on them from my local used pb shop, and -- God help me -- tear them off. All the fantasy stuff, the John Norman books, the horror titles, etc. I look back and shudder at the casual way I destroyed books...but <shrug> at least I read them before I started my savagery. Ah, the naivete and impetuousness of youth...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4