Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm Of The Century (1999)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Storm Of The Century (1999)

Storm of the Century IMDB

A strange and powerful creature with the appearance of a man (Colm Feore) has come to the small town of Little Tall Island, Maine during the heaviest snow storm in the last 100 years. He brings with him the darkest secrets of all the townspeople and uses his knowledge to control and drive some of them to suicide and murder. But with every event, he leaves the clear message "Give me what I want and I'll go away." But first, he has to convince everyone that he has the power to destroy the village, if they don't comply. Based on the original screenplay by Stephen King which was published in February 1999.

Originally aired on ABC February 14, 1999 – February 18, 1999

Directed by: Craig R. Baxley
    Screenplay by: Stephen King

Starring: Timothy Daly, Colm Feore, Debrah Farentino, Casey Siemaszko, Jeffrey DeMunn

Last edited by Heather19; 06-10-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread