Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Collectible Steven Erikson

Traveler marakh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone!
    I have Memories of Ice number 314 in my possession that is looking for a new owner. It doesn't help me much as I was away for a while and couldn't purchase the remaining of the series.
    If anyone is interested let me know. I don't have any price in mind so offer me whatever you guys like

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

JonP sold me these lettered copies of Steven Erikson's. Huge thanks, I love'em! Crack'd Pot Trail also had a couple illustrations within, but I didn't snap any pics. None for Wurms of Blearmouth though. I also have several of the unsigned editions of the novellas from PS and Nightshade, but didn't care to photograph them at the moment.

and I got The Forge of Darkness direct from PS a little while ago:

Would love to pick up some SP Erikson titles one day, but for now this satisfies me.

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

145 copies of The Bonehunters left at subterranean press.

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...he_bonehunters

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello friends,

I'm open to hearing offers on a limited signed and numbered copy of Gardens of the Moon. Fine and unread.

Looking for cash offers or trades for anything I have listed in my signature.

Thanks

- Andrew
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full matching Malazan set is for sale - books 1-6. Please PM for details and offers.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incomplete lettered Malazan set (plus rights) for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steven-Eriks...:L:LCA:US:1123

sk

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone,
    I am in the market for a SubPress set of Malazan. I have several Robert McCammon lettered editions up for trade if anyone is interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have a full matching limited and a full matching lettered set. I am willing to entertain offers and trades. The Lettered set will not be cheap as it is one of my favorite series and also my favorite Subpress set. PM me if you are interested.

Traveler Llywelyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Incomplete Lettered Set

Hi all,

I'm aware this thread has been quiet for a while but here I am anyway!

I'm reluctantly selling my Lettered (X) set which is missing GotM. I've also got all the signed limited PS titles, including the Esslemonts, I can add in if anyone's interested.

If you're interested, drop me a message.

Many thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently became the proud owner of GoTM #8/500. If you own any of the other #8's feel free to contact me, as I am interested in adding to my collection.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deadhouse Gates #289. Pm if interested.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Steven-Erik...8AAOSwFQVdi7bO

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Deadhouse Gates #289. Pm if interested.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Steven-Erik...8AAOSwFQVdi7bO

Traveler Malaz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Llywelyn View Post
    Hi all,

I'm aware this thread has been quiet for a while but here I am anyway!

I'm reluctantly selling my Lettered (X) set which is missing GotM. I've also got all the signed limited PS titles, including the Esslemonts, I can add in if anyone's interested.

If you're interested, drop me a message.

Many thanks.
    Would you be willing to part ways with just an Esslemont book? I just need Return of the Crimson Guard, if you have it, to finish the PS portion of Malazan.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow. The second printing (750 copies available, signed but unnumbered) of Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson from Subterranean Press sold out this morning in less than 10 minutes!

https://subterraneanpress.com/gardens-of-the-moon

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Anyone have a lettered set for sale? I sold mine when covid kicked off out of necessity and would like to reaquire these if possible.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was surprised too. I ordered it, then went back about 10 min later to see when it was suppose to ship. And then Camelot put up that -leave us alone we don't have any- really showed the interest.

I know in theory he probably wanted to do something to really make it different from the first, but I'm not sure about the gild edges. I have the last 3 of the firsts and I think it's gonna look weird.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4