Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Steven Erikson

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Collectible Steven Erikson

Anyone here who's read, or is reading, Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen? It's the most ambitious fantasy series I've never read - or rather, I haven't finished reading yet. I will, but it's huge!

Subterranean Press is doing a great series of limiteds. Unfortunately, I missed out on the first numbered, and first two lettered editions.

This is what I've collected so far. I'd love to see more!

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I thought about ordering them but I've never read the series. I picked up some ARCs a while back but decided to sell them. At some point I want to read them.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I only read the first three (or was it four??) books. I just couldn't keep track of the many, many characters. Also lost track of the storyline.
    I will try again, though.

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I only read the first three (or was it four??) books. I just couldn't keep track of the many, many characters. Also lost track of the storyline.
    I will try again, though.

sk
    I'm two books in, plus Esslemont's first (shared universe). I put them down for now, but I look forward to diving back in. You hit the ground running with this series, no matter which book you are on, so I doubt I'll restart.

Country
    Country Flag

I first want to give the Stephen Donaldson Thomas Covenant chronicles another go (read the first six books, but not the third chronicles) -that's a total of ten volumes- and then try Erikson's Malazan series again, right from the beginning - The Gardens of the Moon.

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a daunting task, godspeed!

Country
    Country Flag

Well...my retirement is just around the corner -give or take a few years..-, so there won't be a lack of free time.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Excellent images, frik! I'm in the same boat as you are regarding the lettereds (got them both from the "left over lettereds" announcements. Damn but it was stressful to look out for them), so I had nothing to contribute, until last week when the mail came in... Glad to strike this off the collecting list.

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic set, Rooster! Same-number set???

Personally, I'm going to sell my set (books2-5 plus rights) soon. Bought too many King limiteds and need the cash for more....

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Yeap, matching numbers + Midnight Tides + rights!

Erikson SubPress series is a significant investment what with five books still in the queue, so I understand completely what you mean (and Gardens is a nightmare to get a hold of on its own). I noticed on Calvin's Corner you crossed the Rubicon for Thinner, so congrats on that, and good luck with the Erikson sale!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I'm pretty sure the sale of my numbered Erikson' will work out.
    After which the lettered editions will go up for sale.

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast