Any Robert E. Howard collectors out there? I'd love to see some of your books, especially the Conan Gnome Press editions from the 50's and the Conan Donald M. Grant limited editions. I've seen pictures of these books (but not the interior illustrations), but it's not quite the same as seeing a book from someone's personal collection (especially from you guy's here).

I started reading REH when I was a young teenager in the early 80's, mostly the Conan Ace paperback reprints from that era. Years later I started to slowly collect first printings of the original Conan Lancer paperbacks from the 60's. I've managed to acquire 8 of the 9 core Lancer books in VG or Near Fine condition. I say 9, because of the 12 original Lancer Conan books, 2 didn't feature any REG stories and the other, Conan the Wanderer, I havn't been able to find in good condition yet. I also have VG, first printing copies of King Kull (Lancer, 1967) and Bran Mak Morn (Dell, 1969), as well as some assorted trade paperbacks and various reprints. Nothing too special, but I adore these books, especially the Lancer editions with those amazing Frank Frazetta covers!

It's amazing how many REG books and anthologies are out there, especially for a guy who died at the age of 30.

First printing Conan Lancer books

King Kull of Atlantis (Lancer, cover art by Roy Krenkel) and Bran Mak Morn (Dell), the last King of the Picts! (Frank Frazetta cover)

Pigeons From Hell, late 70's Ace reprint (cover art by Esteban Maroto)