Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Official Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Game Two was a bit disappointing. Maybe I shouldn't have texted my friend about how much I liked what I saw out of Dolis last season. Maybe he wouldn't have loaded the bases with walks in the 6yth.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

What a career game by Vladdy!

7 RBI
    3 HR
    Grand Slam

He almost hit for the home run cycle!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George Springer debuts tonight! Very excited to see him play in a Blue Jay uniform.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LETS GOOOO!!!

I feel the need to revive this thread after the last few weeks of play - the Jays have been on an unreal tear, breaking and setting new records, and generally being a God Damn hoot to watch.

I know there aren't a ton of Canadians here, and even fewer Canadian baseball fans, but I hope someone else has been enjoying this season as much as I have.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    LETS GOOOO!!!

I feel the need to revive this thread after the last few weeks of play - the Jays have been on an unreal tear, breaking and setting new records, and generally being a God Damn hoot to watch.

I know there aren't a ton of Canadians here, and even fewer Canadian baseball fans, but I hope someone else has been enjoying this season as much as I have.
    KILLIN IT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to watch today's game on mute during my lecture. Fucking Trash Birds has to give the Yanks a win tonight.

Country
    Country Flag

Orioles love to play spoiler, they may be the worst in the AL East, but they're always game to throw a wrench in the works. Regardless, we took two of three from Tampa and Captain Tight Pants was electric - so I'll happily take it.

Country
    Country Flag

What a game!!! An absolute nail biter, my heart was in my throat for the whole back half of the game. We need game three and then to dominate the Orioles all the way to the end. Man oh man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7