Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Please choose up to four

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)

21 61.76%
  • Shaun of the Dead (2004)

17 50.00%
  • Major League (1989)

15 44.12%
  • Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)

12 35.29%
  • The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005)

10 29.41%
  • Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988 )

10 29.41%
  • Meet the Fockers (2004)

13 38.24%
  • Last Action Hero (1993)

3 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Round 2 - Group F

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really surprised to see Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle ahead of The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you really surprised by now, Pablo? I'm not at all. Not at all lol.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And now Fockers has pulled ahead, what is going on?

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The following four titles are moving on to the next round:
    1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) 61.76%
    2. Shaun of the Dead (2004) 50.00%
    3. Major League (1989) 44.12%
    4. Meet the Fockers (2004) 38.24%

And the following four titles have been eliminated:
    1. Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004) 35.29%
    2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988) 29.41%
    3. The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005) 29.41%
    4. Last Action Hero (1993) 8.82%

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sad to see Harold and Kumar out and by only one vote.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Fockers is going to win this thing, watch and see

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It probably will

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fockers isn't better than 40 Year Old Virgin. I don't care how much crack you smoke.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Fockers is going to win this thing, watch and see
    I feel like Jeff Goldblum in Independence Day or Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park, nobody listened to me when I warned against Fockers. I was laughed at and brushed off as if I was making a big deal about nothing, but this is not nothing. Don't make the same mistake that people always make with Jeff Goldblum, listen to me. Fockers must be stopped.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Fockers isn't better than 40 Year Old Virgin. I don't care how much crack you smoke.

Meet the Fockers was just as overrated as Meet the Parents.

Country
    Country Flag

I could easily replace the bottom three that went on with the top three that were eliminated.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I could easily replace the bottom three that went on with the top three that were eliminated.
    Don't do it, man! There'd be trouble!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2